InuYasha Versus Narutoverse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

XanatosForever
I saw somewhere that someone claimed InuYasha could defeat the ninjas of Narutoverse. I'm curious to see who (dis)agrees with that statement, and why.

Scenario is InuYasha gets teleported to Narutoverse by some weird demon magic or whatever. Let's assume demonic/spirit aura=chakra and what not. The only way he can get back is if he destroys everyone in that world. So, can the son of the dog demon make it back to fight Naraku again?

Please elaborate on why you think your chosen side will win.

psycho gundam
he'd have major problems with kisame, kirabi, sasuke, kakashi, kakuzu, etc in one on one fight, a team of two important s-class/jonin characters would put him down.

the tesusaiga's windscar only works on exploiting the rift between two demonic aura's, naruto characters don't have those so imo the windscar is gone. actually, a lot of his moves would be gone due to lack of demonic powers from naruto characters, all inuyasha has left is his strength, claws, tetsusaiga being used as a big ass sword, and the blades of blood.

XanatosForever
Yeah, the more I think about it, the more it seems that someone just said it as a joke. erm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.