Wonder Woman (full gear) vs Thor (full gear)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nihilist
No bfr.

xJLxKing
What do you mean full gear? Like Lasso, Gautlets, Shield, Sword,...etc, or just standard gear?

zeel
WW snaps thor like a twig unless your giving thor the destroyer armor.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by zeel
WW snaps thor like a twig unless your giving thor the destroyer armor. he said full gear...I asum all the gear he has at his hand is asgard... confused

GamorasBigDaddy
WW wins for sure....

GBD

SIAFON
Thor hands down. He is stronger, more powerful, and he has been trained as a warrior. Wonder Woman makes it one hell of a fight though.

Placidity
Has WW gotten an upgrade lately or something?

Konton
Originally posted by SIAFON
Thor hands down. He is stronger, more powerful, and he has been trained as a warrior. Wonder Woman makes it one hell of a fight though.

Lol. Trained as a warrior? And what, Diana is an amateur? haha
I think Thor takes the victory too, but be reasonable. Diana is a better melee fighter.

Peterlane
Diana is the better fighter, but Thor wins. They decide to make babies after this is over.

Slaanesh
Thor

The Nuul
Destroyer armor anyone?

GamorasBigDaddy
So does Thor get DetroyerArmour or not?

If not WW wins hands down. She would be more powerul/faster & better fighter/warrior & w/more dangerous weapons...

GBD

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Konton
Lol. Trained as a warrior? And what, Diana is an amateur? haha
I think Thor takes the victory too, but be reasonable. Diana is a better melee fighter.

thumb up

Thor wins. But Diana gives him one helluva fight.

GamorasBigDaddy
Originally posted by Placidity
Has WW gotten an upgrade lately or something?

Wit Gauntlet of Atlas her Strengh & Durability is increased times 10!

Then she has her full Armour/Shield/Lasso/Braclets/Sword(Which can cut inbetween molecules) also hermes sandles to make her even faster...She's way stronger/more durable/Faster/ ect. ect. then Thor...

What does Thor have the hammer & belt of strengh? He's in SERIOUS trouble!

GBD

Rage.Of.Olympus
Diana is a better melee fighter.

Debatable.

Peterlane
They take their gear off and mate.

Konton
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Debatable.

Not really.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Not really.

Yes really. Thor's fighting style may be more simple but as shown it's still as effective and his an amazing fighter.

occultdestroyer
Melee fight, yes I agree that Wondy takes it.

Thor has the range and power if he keeps using the God Blast.

Thor takes the solid majority, imo.

thanos-prime
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Yes really. Thor's fighting style may be more simple but as shown it's still as effective and his an amazing fighter. i agree there is no way to know who the better figher is.

starlock
I will take Wonder Woman for the win

Sasaraixx
Is this Thor with Destroyer Armor? If not, he loses.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.