Destroyer vs WWH

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bbrem123
Who takes it?

Eternal Idol
Asgardian Destroyer ftw.

psycho gundam
king hulk puts up a valiant fight, but he can't win.

nicamarvin

Nihilist
Destroyer wins easy.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by psycho gundam
king hulk puts up a valiant fight, but he can't win.
if you call to Bleed like a stuck pig a valiant fight.... confused

bbrem123
even with hulks insane healing factor...u think he would get koed by the destroyer?

nicamarvin
Originally posted by bbrem123
even with hulks insane healing factor...u think he would get koed by the destroyer? all I said is...he is going to Bleed like a stuck pig, but Koed? if original abomination did it, destroyer will too and very very fast

bbrem123
original abomination would get crushed by wwh

nicamarvin
and WWH would get crush by Destroyer....

nicamarvin
he is going Bleed like a stuck pig, he will experience a horrible death

bbrem123
Originally posted by nicamarvin
and WWH would get crush by Destroyer....

Im not saying hulk wins...i just think his heal factor will let him stay in the fight for a while

golem370
I think it depends on who is in control of the Destroyer.

Peterlane
Balder the Brave wins

Eternal Idol
Originally posted by golem370
I think it depends on who is in control of the Destroyer.
Aunt May in the Destroyer armor would probably box WWH's ears and make him weed the lawn.

golem370
How many people has Superpowered people have has the Destroyer taken on at once. WWH took on a entire planet of Superpowered people. If nothing else he could bfr the armor.

nicamarvin

Hyperion Prime
The Destroyer would wreck WWH. The Destroyer is fast, can fly. It dosent matter who is in the Armor. WWH goes down hard.

Priest
Huc gets his face punched in.

Master Court

janus77
Hulk.
Destroyer's vastly overrated. regular Hulk already went toe-to-toe with a Maestro-inhabited Destroyer.

King Hulk would be even more effective because he's both stronger and smarter.

Eternal Idol
Huc dies.

Master Court
Originally posted by janus77
Hulk.
Destroyer's vastly overrated. regular Hulk already went toe-to-toe with a Maestro-inhabited Destroyer.

King Hulk would be even more effective because he's both stronger and smarter.

Ditto.

leonidas
regular hulk was being slaughtered by maestro-destroyer. no expression

he only lived via PIS, with the blood thing.

nothing even wwh can do to harm the destroyer. it has never been shown to be harmed by physical force in the past. even odin feared the destroyer. hulk would fall in time.

psycho gundam
How many people has Superpowered people have has the Destroyer taken on at once. WWH took on a entire planet of Superpowered people. If nothing else he could bfr the armor. a shit load of dark gods/minions (animated by some human general), the ever re-growing tentacled monsters of hel, for years apon years non-stop (animated by lorelei), and the celestials (animated by odin, all asgardians (minus thor))

iceman24567
Wow this is rediculous The Destroyer stomps Hulk has zero chance of winning here.

Mainstream
Originally posted by iceman24567
Wow this is rediculous The Destroyer stomps Hulk has zero chance of winning here.

second that

Master Court
Originally posted by leonidas
regular hulk was being slaughtered by maestro-destroyer. no expression

he only lived via PIS, with the blood thing.

nothing even wwh can do to harm the destroyer. it has never been shown to be harmed by physical force in the past. even odin feared the destroyer. hulk would fall in time.

Retcon ditto. big grin

leonidas
Originally posted by Master Court
Retcon ditto. big grin

huh? confused

Master Court
huh? confused

I mean I change my previous ditto to this new ditto, thus agreeing with you instead of my previous agreeing of the other dude's statement. But since your argument would've always been true, I retconned my ditto to agree with your points instead of being a mind-changer. This way I've always agreed with you according to official ditto continuity...

The RETCON DITTO!!!!

Am I an innovator or what?........... yes

leonidas
I mean I change my previous ditto to this new ditto, thus agreeing with you instead of my previous agreeing of the other dude's statement. But since your argument would've always been true, I retconned my ditto to agree with your points instead of being a mind-changer. This way I've always agreed with you according to official ditto continuity...

The RETCON DITTO!!!!

oh.

no expression

psycho gundam

The RETCON DITTO!!!!

Am I an innovator or what?........... yes fail

iceman24567
fail thumb up

Phantom Zone
Come ooooooon.

Juggernaut appeared to stalemate Hulk in the test-of-strength because of his unstoppable power, which he was using, and that's why Hulk's sidestep worked to BFR Jugg's into the lake. Plus, twenty seconds later, there were absolutely no signs of Juggernaut's attacks on Hulk. Not a scratch on him.

WWH was holding back as well, not sure about the majority but I think he can take some wins. He was actually holding back against Sentry as well.

Originally posted by janus77
Hulk.

I think he was getting his arse kicked though.

Mindset
Yea, I heard he was holding back super hard against Sentry.

While Sentry put his hands down to focus and attacking Hulk's fist with his face, Hulk wasn't even trying at that point.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Mindset
Yea, I heard he was holding back super hard against Sentry.

While Sentry put his hands down to focus and attacking Hulk's fist with his face, Hulk wasn't even trying at that point.

He was holding back because after he beat him down he went supernova he obvoulsy wasnt using his full potential. Hell even then WWH left himself open for the satelittes.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
He was holding back because after he beat him down he went supernova he obvoulsy wasnt using his full potential. Hell even then WWH left himself open for the satelittes. What did we read the same story? Hulk didnt hold back he wasnt as angry as he could be but that doesn't mean he was holding back. What's full potential Hulk galaxy breaker eek!

Nihilist
What did we read the same story? Hulk didnt hold back he wasnt as angry as he could be but that doesn't mean he was holding back. What's full potential Hulk galaxy breaker eek! thumb upHe keeps trying to pull that crap, of Hulk holding back against Juggs and Sentry, also that Hulk wasnt at "full worldbreaker power" whilst fighting thumb down

Phantom Zone
Um worldbreaker mode is when Hulk is most powerful if he wasnt using it he was holding back.

Peterlane
wwh is the most PIStastic Hulk ever. Destroyer beats the shit out of him

Peterlane
Um worldbreaker mode is when Hulk is most powerful if he wasnt using it he was holding back.

So whenever Havok doesn't sun dip he is holding back right? Your logic is great.
Or whenever Cyclops opens his mental blocks, or when Gladiaotr is having a really shitty day.

Nihilist
Um worldbreaker mode is when Hulk is most powerful if he wasnt using it he was holding back. Read something else besides Punisher stuff and you will undersatnd the context behind WB Hulk, so every other vesrion of Hulk was holding back then?.And other Hulks have feats that match up to WB Hulk.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Nihilist
Read something else besides Punisher stuff and you will undersatnd the context behind WB Hulk, so every other vesrion of Hulk was holding back then?.And other Hulks have feats that match up to WB Hulk.

Yes I know that actually but as we are discussing on another forum he can choose to go WB.

bbrem123
he cant choose to go WB

Phantom Zone
http://g.imagehost.org/view/0773/Skaar_12_013

Nihilist
http://g.imagehost.org/view/0773/Skaar_12_013 Again another lie,learn the context behind it and the other time he went WB.

He didnt simply choose, he was forced/talked into it.

iceman24567
Still doesn't prove Hulk was holding back

DarkOdin
Again another lie,learn the context behind it and the other time he went WB.

But banner does hold himself back from turning into worldbreaker back.

Phantom Zone
Again another lie,learn the context behind it and the other time he went WB.

Again already explained hes been reminded about Caira before and hasnt gone WB. Him saying WB suggests that he has some sort of control.

Mindset
http://g.imagehost.org/view/0773/Skaar_12_013 Isn't that Caiera?

DarkOdin
Again already explained hes been reminded about Caira before and hasnt gone WB. Him saying WB suggests that he has some sort of control.

Do you have the scans that followed i thought there was something that should or said he held worldbreaker back.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by DarkOdin
Do you have the scans that followed i thought there was something that should or said he held worldbreaker back.

Nah sorry didnt see it.

Mindset
Well, anyway, that doesn't change the fact that he wasn't holding back against Sentry.

The whole point of his power is that he gets stronger the angrier he gets, if we are going to say he holds back anytime he was not at WB mode in WWH than that is stupid, he needed some kind of stimulus to reach that level.

DarkOdin is this what you wanted?

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l54/Markymark_016/Skaar12014.jpg

Phantom Zone

The whole point of his power is that he gets stronger the angrier he gets, if we are going to say he holds back anytime he was not at WB mode in WWH than that is stupid, he needed some kind of stimulus to reach that level.

The point is that he doesnt neccesarily need to remember Caira he could choose to go WB. However I think im going to concede but for reaons you guys havent spotted.

DarkOdin
Well, anyway, that doesn't change the fact that he wasn't holding back against Sentry.

DarkOdin is this what you wanted?

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l54/Markymark_016/Skaar12014.jpg

Yup that was it thanks,

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by DarkOdin
Yup that was it thanks,

Oh well...lol.

golem370
One thing is Destroyer is a tool not a person which means the armor feels nothing the only way to really stop it is to get the person controling it out of the suit. I think the Destroyer should be left out of KMC.

Master Court
First off, I'm... well, I'm sorry about the retcon ditto thing... sad

Anyway. I completely missed that this was WWHulk. I thought he was just mentioned to compare the power of standard Savage Hulk.

WWHulk, as World Breaker, can destroy the entire damn planet with a hearty stomp. And it's not just if you mention Caiera that he goes ape-sh*t. He's not Jack Baur. Just pissing Hulk off enough could get him right up there. Destroyer, with any one guy working it, gets trashed.

Although, I do wonder about World Breaker. It would seem to me that only the WWHulk persona can access that, as regular Savage seems to have trouble recalling all of WWHulk's experiences and therefore that he could even just "switch" into World Breaker mode. It's likely that mentioning Caiera triggers the WWHulk personality, but not necessarily World Breaker. All the same, this is Destoyer vs WWHulk, and World Breaker mode seems readily available to WWHulk. So he wins, imo.

Mindset
You don't actually know anything about the Destroyer armor.

iceman24567
One thing is Destroyer is a tool not a person which means the armor feels nothing the only way to really stop it is to get the person controling it out of the suit. I think the Destroyer should be left out of KMC. I agree no way Hulk is beating the Destroyer physically.

iceman24567
You don't actually know anything about the Destroyer armor. Was it that obvious? eek!

Space M ummy
How did this get 4 pages? The Hulk has no way to even scratch the destroyer.

That thing is more durable than both true adamantium AND Uru. Hulk punches that, he breaks his fist. period.

On top of that, it flies, teleports, has a disintegrator beam that vaporizes anything, matter manipulation, AND incalculable strength.

On top of that, it's just a shell. It doesn't feel pain, get scared, or tire out. The only two things that ever did any kind of damage to it were 1.) a skyfather concentrating all of his power into one attack and 2.) a celestial.

No version of hulk is anywhere near either one. I'm sorry but the hulk dies painfully against this thing.

Master Court

I know it failed to kill even Thor. It couldn't even hurt the Celestials despite the combined spirits of all of Asgard, Odin, and Zeus. Odin has power over it, so it's not this all-powerful weapon that people are trying to make it out to be. I know as standard, it's not capable of one-shotting planets.

WWHulk, as World Breaker, could've effortlessly buried the world beneath the sea. If the Destroyer had that kind of power, the Thor/Destroyer fight would've been one panel. The Savage Hulk vs Destroyer fight would've been one panel. And since World Breaker would've KO'd the Earth just by walking, that wasn't even a slight measure of his full power. Not to mention WWHulk is a military strategist, is as intelligent as Banner, and has loads of brutal combat experience from the arena on Sakaar.

World Breaker most definitely coldcocks the Destroyer and bangs Wonder Woman.

iceman24567
No Hulk World Breaker or not is beating the Destroyer. Hulk isnt built for such a fight he would slug himself into a grave quick. Why you ask because physically its impossible to beat the Destroyer.

Master Court
Same way "nothing can stop Juggernaut", right? War Hulk stopped his ass.

Not to mention, Hulk has done "impossible" things a million times. Like punching through time storms and black holes and sh*t. That wasn't even World Breaker doing that crap.

Mindset
I know it failed to kill even Thor. It couldn't even hurt the Celestials despite the combined spirits of all of Asgard, Odin, and Zeus. Odin has power over it, so it's not this all-powerful weapon that people are trying to make it out to be. I know as standard, it's not capable of one-shotting planets.

WWHulk, as World Breaker, could've effortlessly buried the world beneath the sea. If the Destroyer had that kind of power, the Thor/Destroyer fight would've been one panel. The Savage Hulk vs Destroyer fight would've been one panel. And since World Breaker would've KO'd the Earth just by walking, that wasn't even a slight measure of his full power. Not to mention WWHulk is a military strategist, is as intelligent as Banner, and has loads of brutal combat experience from the arena on Sakaar.

World Breaker most definitely coldcocks the Destroyer and bangs Wonder Woman. Yea, Hulk would definitely hurt the Celestials.

Thor was almost killed by the Destroyer multiple times.

Lmao at KOd Earth.

And apparently the Celestials.

iceman24567
Same way "nothing can stop Juggernaut", right? War Hulk stopped his ass.

Not to mention, Hulk has done "impossible" things a million times. Like punching through time storms and black holes and sh*t. That wasn't even World Breaker doing that crap. Yeah a Hulk amped by an outside source nice. Punching through times storm and black holes won't help him here.

Master Court
Yea, Hulk would definitely hurt the Celestials.

Thor was almost killed by the Destroyer multiple times.

Lmao at KOd Earth.

No, no, you're not following me.

My point about the Celestials vs The Destroyer was that The Destroyer was created for the purpose of beating the Celestials, and it couldn't do it. So it's a failure. My point was, it's not all-powerful. It's not abstract-level, it's not sky-father level, it's not Odin-level, it's just over standard god-level (Superman, Thor, Surfer, etc). Much like H/P Doomsday compared to Superman.

You also missed my point about Thor. Yeah, "almost killed". For whatever reason or another, someone saving his ass or plot-devices, Thor's survived every encounter with the Destroyer. If it was REALLY powerful, it should be able to kill Thor with no problem, and nothing should be able to stop it save for Odin's word.

I don't know in what context you're laughing at the KO Earth thing, so no comment.

I know, The Destroyer can't "worn down" in stamina and willpower, but it's still a physical object. And against a planet-busting Hulk who is much stronger than the Savage Hulk that's punched through black holes who is in turn much stronger than the Banner-Controlled-Hulk that caught a 150 billion ton mountain without amp time, The Destroyer would be ripped apart until there's nothing left to fight back.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Space M ummy
On top of that, it's just a shell. It doesn't feel pain, get scared, or tire out. The only two things that ever did any kind of damage to it were 1.) a skyfather concentrating all of his power into one attack and 2.) a celestial. it was also damaged by the union of all the dark gods (minus mistress zelia, their sky-mother) that formed a gestalt monster that fired an insanely powerful eye beam.

and iirc it was rendered inert by attacking the host body (who's soul animated the armour) by an attack that was aimed at the brain, killing the person and sending the soul to the afterlife.

kgkg

KillAll
anybody who says WWH is going to tear the destroyer apart is just BLINDED by fanboyis wink. even if he were capable of busting the planet, he still couldnt bust the destroyer.

thor didnt die because he was pretty much banned from hela's realm. other wise he would have been a goner. i doubt wwh could even beat thor into the after life.

DarkOdin
First-off Destroyer did kill Thor. It fried him like a chicken.

The Destroyer also fought "danm might be wthe wrong name" Desak who was beating the hell out of King Thor. Destroyer was lying into him pretty danm hard before it lost control.

i would put Destroyer right up in the sub skyfather level.

Eternal Idol
Destroyer smash Jobber War Hulk.

Master Court

psycho gundam
^ stop talking.

Master Court
^ stop talking.

Oh, you!

hug

Rage.Of.Olympus
This entire thread, has been.....just.......

facepalm

So much stupidity. God...

Alright, lookie here, daddio; hero or not, the Destroyer didn't manage to kill Thor. If the Destroyer were such a one-sided-fighter, he'd have killed Thor with no problem. What's more, my points have nothing to do with writers. It's got to do with feats. And the Destroyer couldn't kill Thor. I'm not saying he wouldn't have if left alone to do his work, but he failed nonetheless. And failures show limits. Like the few times Destroyer has been melted, decapitated, or the spirit inside overpowered. The Destroyer is really tough, but not invulnerable, and it has no HF.

Dude, every time they've meet the Destroyer has easily manhandled him, and yes it has killed Thor before (It was a hex bolt which saved him.). The Destroyer being destroyed by beings Skyfather and up do not in anyway indicate that Hulk has a chance in hell. The Destroyer casually cuts through Mjolnir and the likes with his beam. The Hulk gets turned to ash, if the Destroyer opens the visor.

Now about the planet-destroying attack thing. Yeah, Thor can destroy planets. And Savage Hulk has always managed to contend with him, not to mention proven to Thor(which Thor has admitted) that Hulk is stronger than him. Then you have WWHulk, who is even stronger than Savage Hulk, so we're even further into planet-busting attacks. And then the uber-Hulk, World Breaker. His slightest footstep was causing earthquakes along the entire eastern-seaboard of the United States. So the LOW end of World Breaker's power range is continental destruction. Also something to think about; WWHulk's footsteps were average steps, no damage, right? Yet he stalemated, burnt out, and KO'd the Sentry. Once again, World Breaker's hazardous footsteps also puts KOing Sentry at the low-end of World Breaker's power range. How? Because despite the grueling battle with an all-out Sentry, WWHulk's stomps and punching and lumbering had no environmental effect.

Thor always restrains his strength against the Hulk and despite his ever increasing strength he has always been able to stalemate. When has Thor said that the Hulk is clearly stronger than him, and when has the Hulk proven so? Thor has stalemated the Hulk for hours on end. The energy generated by World Breaker Hulk, was what was causing such wide spread damage. Environmental damage means shit. Prime and Ion destroyed a graveyard in their fight and Prime can punch through dimensions. The Savage Hulk and the Mindless Hulk have the best feats out of all the incarnations. World Breaker Hulk being able to shake the Eastern Seaboard because he can generate so much Gamma Energy isn't actually a strength feat.

And then the beams you mentioned. They merely cripple Thor, but even those didn't manage to kill him. I mean, since you're claiming one-shot. Given that the disintegrator beam didn't kill Thor, and probably wouldn't kill a World Breaker Hulk, AND that the Destroyer has to charge power to use that beam attack, what's to stop Hulk from healing? After all, Hulk's HF increases as well as his strength and durability.

They merely cripple Thor? They easily cut through Mjolnir and he slightly opened the visor and he freaking one shotted Thor and sent him to Hela's realm. The same Thor whose tanked attacks from the Odin Power, Galactus etc.

He opens the visor, slightly, and the Hulk is ash. I mean the oh so powerful World Breaker was one shotted by freaking satellites.

Just answer me one question here; who's the most powerful entity that The Destroyer, minus any plot-device, possessed by any one being, has decisively beaten and killed or had at it's mercy? I mean, besides it's ridiculously incalculable engagements with Thor. For starters, they need to be at least more powerful than Sentry.

Thor and the Asgardian realm has been it's main opponents. It being so far beyond Thor is all that's needed here. Seeing as how Thor is more powerful than either Sentry or World War Hulk, this question is rather redundant.

This thread is stupid.

The Destroyer 10/10. Unless your a Skyfather at least, you don't beat the Destroyer, much less out brawl it.

Master Court
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
This entire thread, has been.....just.......

facepalm

So much stupidity. God...

Dude, every time they've meet the Destroyer has easily manhandled him, and yes it has killed Thor before (It was a hex bolt which saved him.). The Destroyer being destroyed by beings Skyfather and up do not in anyway indicate that Hulk has a chance in hell. The Destroyer casually cuts through Mjolnir and the likes with his beam. The Hulk gets turned to ash, if the Destroyer opens the visor.

Thor always restrains his strength against the Hulk and despite his ever increasing strength he has always been able to stalemate. When has Thor said that the Hulk is clearly stronger than him, and when has the Hulk proven so? Thor has stalemated the Hulk for hours on end. The energy generated by World Breaker Hulk, was what was causing such wide spread damage. Environmental damage means shit. Prime and Ion destroyed a graveyard in their fight and Prime can punch through dimensions. The Savage Hulk and the Mindless Hulk have the best feats out of all the incarnations. World Breaker Hulk being able to shake the Eastern Seaboard because he can generate so much Gamma Energy isn't actually a strength feat.

They merely cripple Thor? They easily cut through Mjolnir and he slightly opened the visor and he freaking one shotted Thor and sent him to Hela's realm. The same Thor whose tanked attacks from the Odin Power, Galactus etc.

He opens the visor, slightly, and the Hulk is ash. I mean the oh so powerful World Breaker was one shotted by freaking satellites.

Thor and the Asgardian realm has been it's main opponents. It being so far beyond Thor is all that's needed here. Seeing as how Thor is more powerful than either Sentry or World War Hulk, this question is rather redundant.

This thread is stupid.

The Destroyer 10/10. Unless your a Skyfather at least, you don't beat the Destroyer, much less out brawl it.

This is old news. Let it go. I get it! Destroyer wins!

But you're wrong on just a few things.

1. Thor HAS admitted Hulk is stronger than him. This "holding back" stuff is ridiculous. I'm not guessing, I'm not taking out of context. I'm talking about standard showing, on-panel, canon sh*t. Incredible Hulk Annual 2001. Hulk pummeled Thor into the ground and after struggling to his feet Thor admitted Hulk's superiority in strength in a passing comment. I'd post a scan if I gave more than half a sh*t to prove it. Thor won the fight, but his point was that strength doesn't win every fight, so it was half props to Hulk, half saving face for Thor.

2. The World Breaker energy obviously did not create the damage. That's why they said "Two more footsteps like that, and we lose the eastern seaboard". It was obviously the footsteps. And in that respect, the damage is very much important to note as it was the least of World Breaker's power range. What's stronger; a footstep, or a punch?

3. Thor may or may not be more powerful, overall, than Sentry, but definitely not WWHulk. As WWHulk clearly had access to World Breaker levels whenever he wanted. And again, WWHulk beat Sentry with no area damage. And then at World Breaker levels, his merest footstep was trashing the entire seaboard, which means the lowest range of World Breaker levels puts WWHulk at > Sentry. And easily > Thor as well.

Besides the Thor vs Destroyer stuff, you were wrong and/or speculating on everything... Just let it go... Like when I had to choose between letting my best friend or my pliers fall to their doom.

iceman24567
Did you just say World Breaker is more powerful than Thor? Son you should have stopped while you were ahead.

Eternal Idol
I get it! Destroyer wins!
dancesuperm

Master Court
Did you just say World Breaker is more powerful than Thor? Son you should have stopped while you were ahead.

I don't know why people get bent out of shape about this. It's not like I'm saying standard Savage Hulk eats Thor for breakfast. World Breaker is a special edition Hulk. Like Rune King Thor, Superman One Million, Bat-Hulk, Death Wolverine. Special editions usually trump people they've beaten or contended with pre-special edition.

Incidentally, PIS or not, Rulk beat Thor, and Hulk is at least as good as Rulk. Rulk only wins because of PIS and his weird powers.

WWHulk is stronger than Savage, and World Breaker should, by all logic, by more powerful than Thor.

Master Court
Originally posted by Eternal Idol
dancesuperm

laughing laughing laughing laughing

iceman24567
I don't know why people get bent out of shape about this. It's not like I'm saying standard Savage Hulk eats Thor for breakfast. World Breaker is a special edition Hulk. Like Rune King Thor, Superman One Million, Bat-Hulk, Death Wolverine. Special editions usually trump people they've beaten or contended with pre-special edition.

Incidentally, PIS or not, Rulk beat Thor, and Hulk is at least as good as Rulk. Rulk only wins because of PIS and his weird powers.

WWHulk is stronger than Savage, and World Breaker should, by all logic, by more powerful than Thor. Stronger maybe considering Thor really has no limit to his strength but Worldbreaker being more powerful? Hell no

Master Court
Well, yeah, I mean, Hulk doesn't have any "powers" per se.

But his physical attributes were most definitely quite a bit higher than Thor's. Considering King Hulk/WWHulk's mid-high-range strength was around planet-busting, and World Breaker's low-range was planet-busting, I should say that speaks volumes.

I'm not saying a hearty God Blast would be ineffective, but we're talking about a Hulk that's several times more powerful than the standard Hulk that has gone toe-to-toe with Thor before. I think Thor's power is probably much greater than Thor's physical abilities, and that would be the way to go, but Shirley you can't be suggesting standard current Thor is physically on par with World Breaker.

Rage.Of.Olympus

iceman24567
So where does Hulk get the extra juice i have heard a couple things and seen others no real explanation on where the extra juice comes from

golem370
It was in his respect thread Hulk stomping the ground caused a powerful earthquake on the other side of the earth. Calm banner hulk powerful enough to brace 150 billions tons of rock. His legs imo have no equal as far your standard hero or villain. extradinemional source more then likely.

Master Court

Phantom Zone

Juntai
Like when I had to choose between letting my girlfriend or my sunglasses fall to their doom I was in that situation once.

cool

I miss her sometimes.

The Nuul
Sentry = 1st Class Multiversal Abstract

WWH = Sentry

WWH >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Destroyer.

batdude123
I'm glad someone can finally admit that WWH wins here.

bbrem123
the only thing WWH wins is an ass beating

Kris Blaze
Destoyer, no contest.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Destoyer, no contest.

batdude123
Just... shut up, right? I've had this argument with Thor fanboys before. It doesn't go anywhere. You're just going to keep coming back over and over against every little thing I say, clinging to every scrap of "evidence" that keeps your guy in the running. At least I admitted Destroyer can beat Hulk. It's time for you to let go. Like when I had to choose between letting my girlfriend or my sunglasses fall to their doom.

I said Thor may or may not be more powerful than Sentry, because I don't care. He is? Good for you and Thor.

And by the way, movement expends energy, it doesn't generate it. The energy was gamma, but it wasn't concussive. That's why only the ground was damaged and windows shattered, but buildings remained standing. That's why Invisible Woman was using her shields to protect everyone, from the radiation. It WAS the footsteps causing the damage. You're the only person in the universe that's disputing that. So knock it off.

And finally, Thor's statement is clearly in the context of "despite that". As in "Despite that you have more ass hair than me, I have bigger balls". Thor's statement was similar to "Despite that you are stronger, I am the Thunder God and will be victorious in the name of Odin's scrot-beard." The "may be" part is Thor clearly stating it's possible and likely that Hulk is physically stronger, which makes sense because Hulk's strength is unknown and considered infinite. Not that Hulk is more powerful, or durable, or gets more handjobs, or even that Hulk would win in a fight. Merely that Hulk is stronger. And he is. He's suppose to be. Like if Superman said to Flash "You may be faster than me, but I am Superman and I get more handjobs than you." Despite all the close races they've had, and all the questionable endings, much like Thor and Hulk tests of strength, Flash is by all means faster than Superman. And Hulk is stronger than Thor.

And yes, I see the light, Destroyer wins. But it was by all the arguments made by everyone else. Not your Thor-crazy rants. And you were, indeed, wrong on many things.

In any case, this is Hulk vs Destroyer. So lay off the Thor crap, yeah? big grin

Needed to be said. thumb up

Master Court
extradinemional source more then likely.

Yeah, I read something like that recently. I wish Marvel or somebody would come clean on the whole thing.

Originally posted by Juntai
I was in that situation once.

cool

I miss her sometimes.

confused

I think of her almost every time I put them on.

cool

golem370
I would say that he is like a living pressure cooker where at normal tempertures he ok but once he gets angry he more dangerous and powerful.

Rage.Of.Olympus

batdude123
Concession accepted.

Quanchi?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by batdude123
Quanchi?

Did you see me mention Thanos anywhere in that thread? No. Hence I am not quannybun.

Nestical

The RETCON DITTO!!!!

sir you fail in the worst way. anyways hulk gets his head ripped off & shoved up his own ass

batdude123
Did you see me mention Thanos anywhere in that thread? No. Hence I am not quannybun.

No, but you used the ol' "Concession accepted" technique. Classic quanchi.

Rage.Of.Olympus
No, but you used the ol' "Concession accepted." technique. Classic quanchi.

I've been using it for years. Unlike quannybun though I'm not delusional, and only use it when it actually seems as that's what happened. Or maybe when I'm just trying to piss someone off.

batdude123
Concession accepted.

Mindset
Quan made that phrase.

psycho gundam

Mindset
So am I.

Phantom Zone

Rage.Of.Olympus
Get outta here!!!!!

Nah, you get out of here!

Seriously, get the **** out. sneer

Rage.Of.Olympus
you're fighting yourself here.

hulk's "gamma aura" was already all over the city before he took a step forward and caused more damage. the gamma energy he was giving off seemed limited to heat and light only, the power you're giving hulk here is what gorgon (inhuman) has.

if he threw a car it would be enveloped by the gamma energy, people would then say it was the cause of the car's flight even though it's just ambient energy.

the footstep was mad hard buddy. stick out tongue

I already replied to this post. I know I did. Okay to summarize what I wrote in a paragraph because I don't care enough to rewrite it:

No I am not.

Yes it was already being radiated but it was not until he took his first step that the gamma energy started to do actual damage. It was not until he took the step that the energy being radiated started incinerating buildings/objects, causing wide spread damage and so on.

Faulty analogy. It's shown rather clearly that the moment Hulk took the step, gamma energy originated from his foot, traveled and expunged throughout the area causing wide spread havoc and damage. It did not seem truly concussive and more than a light show until he took his first step.

I just don't see how you can quantify the step as purely a strength feat.

Prep-Man
Hulk smash puny armor.

Master Court

Phantom Zone

Rage.Of.Olympus
facepalm

At your entire post. You really are a long winded person who says a lot of useless shit. I'll enjoy tearing this shit up when I get back online today court.

Enjoy the suspense. thumb up

Oh and Phantom Zone. Read your own damn quote. He doesn't even refer to the foot steps but refers to Hulk and the ridiculous amount of energy his radiating.

While your trying to figure that out, maybe you'll figure out whether your a boy or girl.

Phantom Zone
facepalm

At your entire post. You really are a long winded person who says a lot of useless shit. I'll enjoy tearing this shit up when I get back online today.

Enjoy the suspense. thumb up

I dont know about his other points, but this radiation theory is completa and utter crap. If you think your response was a good one then obvoulsy you think that every post you make is good no matter how shit it is.

Nihilist
Not only that the writer confirmed that it was his footsteps. I posted the quote and hes giving me some bullshit theory. lulz You can see the Gamma energy coming through the ground as he steps.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I dont know about his other points, but this radiation theory is completa and utter crap. If you think your response was a good one then obvoulsy you think that every post you make is good no matter how shit it is.

Complete and utter crap?

That's why we clearly see, gamma radiation originating from Hulk's foot, spreading and spilling out from the ground causing horrible damage while incinerating buildings/objects. Such utter crap that is. I mean, what kind of idiot, uses what's shown on panel as evidence.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Hulk/th_FootstepEnergy.jpg

Let me give you a hint. Look at the bottom left corner genuis.

Iight later, Phantom Zone.

Phantom Zone

leonidas
i don't think it possible to seperate the radiation and the strength. as he lost control, the radiation he gave off increased--this also corresponded to a ridiculous increase in strength. that radiation STEMMED from/was sourced in hulk's growing strength. he coudn't have done what he did without that energy, but at the same time, were he not string enough to generate said energy was not the cause for the destruction--it was his rage and manifested strength.

Phantom Zone
i don't think it possible to seperate the radiation and the strength. as he lost control, the radiation he gave off increased--this also corresponded to a ridiculous increase in strength. that radiation STEMMED from/was sourced in hulk's growing strength. he coudn't have done what he did without that energy, but at the same time, were he not string enough to generate said energy was not the cause for the destruction--it was his rage and manifested strength.

I think I agree but they are arguing that its the radiation itself that was causing the fissures in the ground. The writer also confirmed it was his steps and not the radiation.

leonidas
I think I agree but they are arguing that its the radiation itself that was causing the fissures in the ground. The writer also confirmed it was his steps and not the radiation.

i agree it was the footsteps. the radiation that was shown was generated as a result of the force of his footsteps. that's why i don't think you can seperate the 2.

Phantom Zone
i agree it was the footsteps. the radiation that was shown was generated as a result of the force of his footsteps. that's why i don't think you can seperate the 2.

Thats perfectly reasonable. However I think that maybe saying that certain people are arguing that the radiation itself is causing the fissures is a misreprensentation and in actual fact what they are really saying is that the radiation is partially the reason for the fissures.

I still dont think this is a logical explanation because we can actual see him radiating energy before making the footsteps and it isnt really causing any serious damage to anything. At the very most we could argue that the radiation is causing the windows to smash in the buildings in the distance. Smashing windows is in no way going to contribute to making fissures and it seems most likely that it was WWH's footsteps that were going it because it says KAKOOOM which is nearly the same sound when we actually see WWH foots stamp on the ground in the following panel.

Meh...

batdude123
I can't believe you don't shut up!

Look! It's one thing if you actually made points that even one other person in the world agreed with, or even had a shred of proof to back them, or even that you didn't just pull out of your ass. Radiation this. Thor's restraining that. Thor's stronger than Hulk. Blah blah blah.

I'm not dodging your points, I'm dodging YOU! You and your points live in fairy land. I've seen this sh*t before. You're not trying to debate, you're trying to convert me. Crazy zealots like you don't understand that some or all of your points are wrong. You say them like "Thor is stronger than Hulk, end of, nuff said, period, what's not to understand?" Now not all your points are wrong. But most of them either are, or the sh*t you point out in defense of Thor has no real bearing. Thor holds back against mortals? GREAT! But not Hulk! AND I CAN PROVE IT MOTHERF*CKER!

http://img228.imagevenue.com/loc567/th_24055_Not_holding_back_122_567lo.jpg

Hulk goes flying into the adamantium statue, gets right back up, and the fight resumes. Knowing that even his all doesn't wipe Hulk out of existence, why would he ever hold back against someone he knows is stronger than him, even if only "eventually", and can hurt him?

As for the radiation thing. Stop it. You're basing sh*t on what you see on the page. You've drawn your own conclusion based on theory, and now you're gonna swear by it even into your grave, right? Even though I've explained it. And all you do is say you've explained it. You're the only person in the f**king world with the radiation theory, my man! It's a fail! Drop it!

I mean, you even called me champ. You're highlighting sh*t, too. This like when Mr. Burns kept telling Barry Bonds to shave his sideburns. You keep jabbing at your points like if I stare long enough, I'll forget what I actually know to be true or debatable by evidence, and I'll just "Oooohhh. I get it."

You even back another one of your points with your radiataing energy bullsh*t theory. How can I quantify the footstep feat? Simple. It was the footstep that was trashing the place. No where in this universe exists any evidence to show it was the gamma energy causing the mayhem. I know you think you've spotted something no one else has, that you've cracked a big case and can make it big because you've discovered what billions of dollars of research couldn't, but it's a theory you've simply pulled out of your ass. I don't know where you got it, but put it back. The footsteps are not IN debate. They're USED in debates because it's not doubted or disputed anywhere in the Milky Way to be anything other than Hulk's raw physical power gone wild. The buildings were shaking because of the earthquake Hulk's footsteps made. I know the panels where you're getting confused, but you're wrong.

Now leave me alone, zealot!!

I love this guy.

Kris Blaze
I love this guy.

He's my best friend, third to you and Val. Val's number 1.

batdude123
sad

psycho gundam
I Thor holds back against mortals? GREAT! But not Hulk! AND I CAN PROVE IT MOTHERF*CKER!

http://img228.imagevenue.com/loc567/th_24055_Not_holding_back_122_567lo.jpg

Hulk goes flying into the adamantium statue, gets right back up, and the fight resumes. Knowing that even his all doesn't wipe Hulk out of existence, why would he ever hold back against someone he knows is stronger than him, even if only "eventually", and can hurt him?
i have to agree.

thor does hold back against mortals, that is pretty well known. but the fight with hulk in question was when he finally started to flex his muscles on one. the deadlock they had was most likely due to thor applying more effort and the hulk matching it by his anger amp.

thor and hulk have some sort of alpha male relationship that can only be settled in a test of arms, strictly using their strength, and imo thor knows that hulk is at least a match for him in the strength department thus hurting his ego as a "god among mortals". he knows he should be able to beat any mortal, but the hulk is the one of few, if not the only exception.

thor WANTS to beat the hulk down, defeating him with a beam or something would be a hollow victory.

leonidas
i have to agree.

thor does hold back against mortals, that is pretty well known. but the fight with hulk in question was when he finally started to flex his muscles on one. the deadlock they had was most likely due to thor applying more effort and the hulk matching it by his anger amp.

thor and hulk have some sort of alpha male relationship that can only be settled in a test of arms, strictly using their strength, and imo thor knows that hulk is at least a match for him in the strength department thus hurting his ego as a "god among mortals". he knows he should be able to beat any mortal, but the hulk is the one of few, if not the only exception.

thor WANTS to beat the hulk down, defeating him with a beam or something would be a hollow victory.

thumb up

personally i don't think there is much doubt hulk is simply stronger than thor, like there is no doubt thor is more powerful. obviously thor COULD win 10/10, but fighting in character thor v hulk battles will almost always be a split imo.

Mindship
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Hulk/th_FootstepEnergy.jpg

My 2 cents worth...

1st and 2nd panels show the Hulk radiating energy, most obviously visible light bright enough to cause other characters to shield their eyes. No other effects are apparent...which is odd considering panel 3.

3rd panel: This energy (looking mostly like green fire) is radiating through the city, seems to be shaking things up...but overall, those buildings seem rather intact to me. I suppose the black dots around the buildings could be broken glass or minor concrete debris; but it's 'interesting' how the other characters were not further affected by this energy, especially given their close range.

4th panel: Hulk stomps, apparently, as there are now fissures in the ground (they were not there in panel 1), and those waves moving through them (also absent in panels 1 and 3) look like shock waves, also present in panel 5 along with the ground fissures.

5th panel: fissures, shock waves, blurry buildings to suggest intense vibrations, cars upended, lightposts coming down...all this suggests much more destruction than in panel 3 (suggests because of the different viewing angles between panels 3 and 5: in 3 we can't see the streets).

My conclusion: some of the art here was done for effect more than accuracy, but basically, this sequence of events could be likened to a nuclear explosion. Before shock waves there is light, heat and radiation which can cause some damage...but it's the shock waves (here caused by Hulk's stomp) that cause the major destruction.

psycho gundam
I already replied to this post. I know I did. Okay to summarize what I wrote in a paragraph because I don't care enough to rewrite it:

No I am not.

Yes it was already being radiated but it was not until he took his first step that the gamma energy started to do actual damage. It was not until he took the step that the energy being radiated started incinerating buildings/objects, causing wide spread damage and so on.

Faulty analogy. It's shown rather clearly that the moment Hulk took the step, gamma energy originated from his foot, traveled and expunged throughout the area causing wide spread havoc and damage. It did not seem truly concussive and more than a light show until he took his first step.

I just don't see how you can quantify the step as purely a strength feat. see mindship's post.

Kris Blaze
thumb up

personally i don't think there is much doubt hulk is simply stronger than thor, like there is no doubt thor is more powerful. obviously thor COULD win 10/10, but fighting in character thor v hulk battles will almost always be a split imo.

Nah, not even close.

Thor doesn't even have to fight using exotic powers, he just needs to use lightning.

leonidas
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Nah, not even close.

Thor doesn't even have to fight using exotic powers, he just needs to use lightning.

laughing out loud

thor using just his physical prowess is what i was intending--ie--slugging it out with fists and hammer like he usually does against hulk. i know he can--and has--easily ko'd hulk using just lightning. he just rarely does.

Kris Blaze
laughing out loud

thor using just his physical prowess is what i was intending--ie--slugging it out with fists and hammer like he usually does against hulk. i know he can--and has--easily ko'd hulk using just lightning. he just rarely does.

Yes, but when you look at the fights Thor had against Hulk WITH his hammer, there's like a 50% lightning chance. And when you take a couple of seconds to remember that this is KMC and the rules say that all contenders fight to the best of their ability, while remaining in character. We know that Thor might do some brawling, but also that he would definitely use lightning as well.

Master Court
thumb up

I basically agree. I think Thor fights Hulk with brawler/alpha-dog style because of the ego involved, and therefore probably gives away more fights/scraps than he has to, but Hulk isn't to be underestimated. Hulk's stood up to the lightning before, and he's pummeled Thor more than once. Not necessarily KO's, but you know.

Not to clutch at straws. I just think it depends on Hulk's state at the start of the fight, which is also heavily depending on what triggers the Hulk-out. Sometimes Banner just gets miffed and Hulk can be calm. On the other hand, he's been super enraged, and Hulk starts off with a huge boost. A few times that Hulk was already beating up on the Avengers with Thor getting a late arrival, he's been met with much fiercer resistance, and then it's mostly only ended when Hulk leaves or calms down.

But, Thor is overall more powerful, especially earlier in the fights, and still even later in the fights, so more power to him.

Prep-Man
I basically agree. I think Thor fights Hulk with brawler/alpha-dog style because of the ego involved, and therefore probably gives away more fights/scraps than he has to, but Hulk isn't to be underestimated. Hulk's stood up to the lightning before, and he's pummeled Thor more than once. Not necessarily KO's, but you know.

Not to clutch at straws. I just think it depends on Hulk's state at the start of the fight, which is also heavily depending on what triggers the Hulk-out. Sometimes Banner just gets miffed and Hulk can be calm. On the other hand, he's been super enraged, and Hulk starts off with a huge boost. A few times that Hulk was already beating up on the Avengers with Thor getting a late arrival, he's been met with much fiercer resistance, and then it's mostly only ended when Hulk leaves or calms down.

But, Thor is overall more powerful, especially earlier in the fights, and still even later in the fights, so more power to him.

that's my stance on this as well. hell, beyonder and many others have said hulks power is LIMITLESS. and ill believe the beyonder when it comes to these types of statements.

psycho gundam
too be honest, thor has never fought the green scar persona. hulk's "strongest" form. (banner/hulk synergy)

Rage.Of.Olympus

Rage.Of.Olympus

Rage.Of.Olympus

doomsday49
Originally posted by Prep-Man
hell, beyonder and many others have said hulks power is LIMITLESS.

and that was a pre-retconned beyonder too, i think. thing is, yall don't even know where the source of hulk's power stems from! For all you idiot know, he probably draw the sh*t from toaa or some sh*t! So please ease up on the hulk hating and uh....take thor's hammer out of ur mouth please. thank you, bitches.

leonidas

batdude123
you think what--the footstep caused SOME cracks, and the energy somehow continued to expand beyond the range of the damage caused by the footstep??

so . . . show me where we draw the line between where the damage from the footstep/shockwave ended, and the damage from JUST the energy started.

Bingo

iceman24567
The gamma energy sure didn't help any no expression

psycho gundam
hulk =/= gorgon

i have no doubt that the hulk in that state would have F'd up the planet up if he really wanted to, but to beat the destroyer down you need something in the realm of odin level power and below that of the celestials. i'm pretty secure in the belief that the hulk lacks said power.

he'd gib classic thor with an uppercut though whistle shifty

"normal" king hulk, and i'm presuming meik isn't there to spill the beans leaves hulk without the possibility of even getting to "world breaker mode", he'd put on a decent show but eventually the visor will go down and so will the hulk. (no homo)

leonidas
agreed. even worldbreaker doesn't take hulk. the level his his power is purely speculatory. odin is at MINIMUM a galaxy-buster. no matter WHERE you put world-breaker, he is a far FAR cry from breaking galaxies . . .

janus77
really does depend on the scenario.

he has thunderclapped with sufficient power to deflect a dimension destroying blast.

he has punched the nexus so hard that it was felt across an infinite number of dimensions

he has been stated to have a "universe" of power to draw upon, according to Marvel

Beyonder's comments place Hulk too high, but Hulk has frequently been shown - on panel - to have destroyed Celestial challenging devices (of course, they wouldn't really stand upto a Celestial, but then, neither would The Destroyer) so he's clearly powerful enough to contest such things, imo.

also, most importantly, a much weaker version of Hulk has done the dance with a very powerful Destroyer (Maestro enhanced) and taken a beam to the chest, with no effect, as well as matched up for strength for a while ... WWH would start off a hell of a lot more powerful and much more capable of easily letting loose.

imo, WWH wins unless this is some seriously empowered version of The Destroyer.

Survivor19
I hope you do realise that Maestro was just toying with Hulk, right?

iceman24567
Originally posted by Survivor19
I hope you do realise that Maestro was just toying with Hulk, right? Yup thumb up Destroyer stomps.

janus77
Originally posted by Survivor19
I hope you do realise that Maestro was just toying with Hulk, right?
you do realise that Hulk was actually fighting back and had only been down on his knees once (when the whole blood nonsense happened).

Hulk's a hell of a lot stronger now than he was back then. even back when he fought Nightmare, he stated that he was much stronger now, more capable of handling his power ... he demonstrated such by ripping Nightmare's head clean off.

you underestimate the Hulk, imo.

Survivor19
Sure he was. Letting one to fight back is entire point of toying, duh.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>