Spiderman/Venom vs Wolverine/Sabretooth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tattoos N Scars
Which team would win.

Battlehammer
if cis in effect team 2 for the win.

Tattoos N Scars
Originally posted by Battlehammer
if cis in effect team 2 for the win.

No CIS or PIS

Battlehammer
So the venom wins by himself.......

Tattoos N Scars
Well, Venom would still have his weaknesses to loud concentrated noises.

Battlehammer
and how are they suposes to make this loud nioses........

sounds like a spite thread to me, if there was cis on it be different, because gargan an idiot.

jinzin
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
No CIS or PIS Originally posted by Battlehammer
So the venom wins by himself.......

QFT

Eternal Idol
I give it to Team 2. Wolverine has been shown to stalemate a hostless Venom and able to get the better of Spider-Man. Sabretooth was too much for Spider-Man to stop, even with the help of the Punisher.

gobstakid777
i'll give it to team 2

SamZED
Meh.. team two. Gargan probably breaks his own neck by accident or finds some other stupid way to get his ass kicked. Then its Spidey vs team 2. Pete would dodge for a while but he can't fight them both. If it were Brock Venom then itd be team 1 no doubt.

Eternal Idol
Originally posted by SamZED
Meh.. team two. Gargan probably breaks his own neck by accident or finds some other stupid way to get his ass kicked. Then its Spidey vs team 2. Pete would dodge for a while but he can't fight them both. If it were Brock Venom then itd be team 1 no doubt.
I was assuming the thread starter meant Brock, but I still think Team Two takes it.

Tha C-Master
Brock Venom it's team one, I wish we had more anti venom threads, as long as he didn't hurt his teammates.

SamZED
Originally posted by Eternal Idol
I was assuming the thread starter meant Brock, but I still think Team Two takes it. They cant really hurt Venom, they'd need sonics for that which they dont have. Plus Spider-man's helping him, so I say its a definite win for team 1.

jinzin
Originally posted by SamZED
They cant really hurt Venom, they'd need sonics for that which they dont have. Plus Spider-man's helping him, so I say its a definite win for team 1.
What if it's Gargan?

SamZED
Originally posted by jinzin
What if it's Gargan? Well, its Gargan, he'd find SOME way to get his ass kicked.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.