Rorschach vs. Michael Myers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
Rorschach investigates a small town being tormented by a serial killer named Michael Myers. He gets leads that after each killing, Myers returns to his ruined home. Rorschach gets there and gets assaulted by Michael himself.

Will Rorschack defeat Myers or will Michael have a new victim?

This is Michael from the 2007 Halloween movie and Rorschach is from Watchmen.

Impediment
Jesus Christ. Are you serious?

Michael Myers dies at the hands of Rorschach 10/10.

Rorschach has fighting skills and weapon knowledge that would totally pummel Myers in a less than a minute.

Myers has his size and strength, but he doesn't know how to use it to his advantage. Rorschach would make very, very easy work of the killer.

Nemesis X
Originally posted by Impediment
Jesus Christ. Are you serious?

Look I know I don't make the most awesome fights in this forum but can you be less rude next time?

Impediment
No rudeness intended, by all means. I was just shocked is all. I mean, really? I mean not to come as an ass.

Nemesis X
Originally posted by Impediment
No rudeness intended, by all means. I was just shocked is all. I mean, really? I mean not to come as an ass.

How is Michael not a match for Rorschach? I mean come on, the dude can fall off a balcony, get shot in the back and the neck and he still goes after people. I think its safe to say that if Rorschach ever got shot in the neck, he would've probably died.

Darth Martin
Granted, Myers did get up from a neck shot. But he was temporarily put down, and that counts as a win here.

That said, Rorschach comes from a stylized reality, Myers doesn't.

I actually think this would be a good workout for Walter. I like him winning but the new Myers is no pushover. He's incredibly strong, possily even stronger than Rorschach, and has decent damage soak.

He's also a master of not being seen if he doesn't want to be.

Rorschach wins with some difficulty.

Placidity
I think the thing with Myers is that he hasn't really had a real fight with anyone. He's always killing people that don't put up much of a fight because they are affected by fear. In a straight up fight, where the opponent is looking to beat the shit out of him, it might be a different story. Myer's weakest imo is that he is slow, and Rorschach will exploit that very well.

Nemesis X
Originally posted by Placidity
I think the thing with Myers is that he hasn't really had a real fight with anyone. He's always killing people that don't put up much of a fight because they are affected by fear. In a straight up fight, where the opponent is looking to beat the shit out of him, it might be a different story. Myer's weakest imo is that he is slow, and Rorschach will exploit that very well.

He fought three cops at the same time and I don't think they were scared. Cops just spring into action thinking they'll be able to stop him so he doesn't fight everyone that's crapping in their pants and didn't the cops own Rorschach one time? stick out tongue

Placidity
Originally posted by Nemesis X
He fought three cops at the same time and I don't think they were scared. Cops just spring into action thinking they'll be able to stop him so he doesn't fight everyone that's crapping in their pants and didn't the cops own Rorschach one time? stick out tongue

Maybe you're right, I don't remember too well. Just recall it as the standard teen slasher flick lol.

Darth Martin
..........with a peak human serial killer psycho on the loose.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Nemesis X
He fought three cops at the same time and I don't think they were scared. Cops just spring into action thinking they'll be able to stop him so he doesn't fight everyone that's crapping in their pants and didn't the cops own Rorschach one time? stick out tongue If I recall correctly, it was like 6 or 7, right?

Darth Martin
It was alot more than that. It probably took just that amount to restrain him. I seem to remeber him flooring more like a dozen before him being restrained.

steverules_2
Rorschach wins

Darth Martin
Wow! I'm truly embarrassed I made a thread that had been done not even a month earlier. This is my official apology.

I'm not sure who wins this. That's why I made the thread.

Davis Bloome
Rorschach is not going to have a lot of difficulty taking out Myers. Granted how much ass he & the other members kicked, it's hard for me to believe Michael would be able to put his strength & durability to his advantage by fighting smart. Besides, Haley's Rorschach is 5'5 1/2 so he has an instant speed advantage against Mane's 6'9 Myers.

Darth Martin
Myers has to have the edge in durability and damage soak though......

Davis Bloome
He definitely does, but Rorschach is one strong & fast mofo. Myers isn't going to win.

Nemesis X
Originally posted by Davis Bloome
He definitely does, but Rorschach is one strong & fast mofo. Myers isn't going to win.

Is Rorschach strong enough to lift someone by the head and crush it with his bare hands? Yeah Rorschach is fast but it sometimes means nothing to killers like Michael.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Davis Bloome
Myers isn't going to win. I'm not so sure about that. He's a alot better fighter, yes, but does he hit as hard as Nite Owl or Veidt? I'd have to say no.

gobstakid777
u don't seem to understand.Shaq isn't trapped in there w/ mike.Mike is tapped in there w/ Shaq

rorschach does a sneak attack and axes him in the face.after mike is incapacitated from this,rorschach chops off his head.game over.then rorschach goes into mikes cabinet and pulls out a can of baked beans

shaq ftw

Darth Martin
I agree that Rorschach has the better shot of winning this but I do think he'll barely escape with his life.

Dr Will Hatch
Michael Myers is immortal. The best you can do is contain him.

Darth Martin
I think decapitation would end him for good.

Dr Will Hatch
Sure, you can seperate the body parts. That would work.

Darth Martin
Of all the things done to him in all the movies they've never tried that.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Dr Will Hatch
Michael Myers is immortal. The best you can do is contain him. This is where the Halloween movies went all wrong.

Dr Will Hatch
Because horror movie characters are stupid. They don't even have kevlar.

Darth Martin
Myers doesn't need it. Even the mortal Myers from the remake can take bullets easy.

Watch the original theatrical ending. He gets lit up with rounds and only after 5 seconds does he fall down. His damage soak is insane.

Rogue Jedi
Dude I think Jason IS kevlar haermm

Dr Will Hatch
Right, I guess I'm just not a horror fan. I like knowing things, and the movies just take it for granted that he can do these amazing things. Is the guy a zombie, a mutant an avatar of evil or what?

Rogue Jedi
Michael was AWESOME til they went all supernatural.

The perfect villian IMO is Hannibal Lecter.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Michael was AWESOME til they went all supernatural.

The perfect villian IMO is Hannibal Lecter. Myers is awesome. He's my favorite fictional horror serial killer by far. Watch the remake. By far the most frightening and badass interpretation.

His series? Meh. The only good films are the first, second, remake, and hopefully the sequel coming out in two weeks.

Lecter is awesome as well when he's in prison. Liked him in TSOTL. Everything else was to cringe inducing for me. I didn't like him eating that guy's brain in front of him. Ugh! But he's still cool. Let's not forget Norman Bates!

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Myers is awesome. He's my favorite fictional horror serial killer by far. Watch the remake. By far the most frightening and badass interpretation.

His series? Meh. The only good films are the first, second, remake, and hopefully the sequel coming out in two weeks. Myers was the best til they went supernatural on him. ****ing ruined the series.

Darth Martin
It was the only way and explanation they had for him being in so many sequels.

Rogue Jedi
Not h2o, didnt he like switch bodies with some guy and Jamie Lee decapped the other guy?

Dr Will Hatch
I liked the remake better than I thought I would. The scenes with Michael in the mental hospital were actually kind of interesting.

Darth Martin
I liked the remake better than any film in the series. Yes, that includes Carpender's original 1978 flick. To me that film is overrated. The only thing it had going for it was the creepy soundtrack. To me it's like a poor man's Psycho.

Myers in the remake is far more intimidating.

Rogue Jedi
Haven't seen it yet.

Dr Will Hatch
ANOES is my favorite horror movie. The premise has a lot of potential, but it's too often wasted with slapstick and the obligitory stupid characters

Darth Martin
I highly suggest you do. If you thought the sequels to his series were trash you might like this. There's an excessive amount of uneeded swearing and nudity but..........it's leaps and bounds better than Halloween Resurrection.

Nemesis X
If we can get back to the fight now. I believe Myers has a chance at winning against Rorschach.

Darth Martin
One would be a fool to think he doesn't.

Nemesis X
One would be a fool to think he doesn't.

Agreed because if we think Myers loses and this is spite, the Halloween theme will rise up out of nowhere and we'd suddenly have our throats slit.

Darth Martin
We know for a fact that Myers has superior strength and damage soak. We just aren't sure if he's more durable or not. Rorschach was taking those hits from Veidt that sent him flying 10 feet and all just got back up and kept getting his ass whooped. Rorschach has the speed IMO to end this if he can grab a knive though and get a clean decapitation.

Wei Phoenix
You're going to have your work cut out for you if you want to decapitate someone's head with a knife.

Darth Martin
Watchmen characters are stylized. I could see him doing it. Stab him in the eyes or groin.

Wei Phoenix
Watchmen characters are stylized. I could see him doing it. Stab him in the eyes or groin.

I don't understand how stabbing him in the eyes or groin would help him decapitate Michael with a knife.

Nemesis X

Eyes are one thing but the groin? Is Myers really gonna flip if his lower belt ever got stabbed? Answer: I don't think so.

Darth Martin
You never know. Anyway I could see Rorschach easily targeting the eyes with a pen or knive.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.