Michael Myers' Short & Simple Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Martin
This is the Michael Myers from Rob Zombie's Halloween franchise.
http://www.best-horror-movies.com/image-files/halloween-2007-michael-knife.jpg
Michael Myers must kill the following people........and he's highly pissed. How he does it doesn't matter. He is armed with a kitchen knife in each match. His opponents start are unarmed and will stay that way. All opponents are in street clothing that they can fight effectively in.

Setting: Robert Neville's house.

Scenarios
1. Myers gets no rest and isn't healed of his injuries and fatique between fights.
2. Myers is fully rested and healed between fights.

Gauntlet
1. Hannibal Lecter
2. Martin Riggs
3. Frank Castle
4. Bruce Wayne
5. Bryan Mills
6. The Russian

Where does he stop or can he clear?

Nemesis X
Michael can beat the first two but can he really defeat the Punisher?

Darth Martin
I say yes. Here Castle is unarmed and won't have his resourcefullness to exploit as he did against the Russian.

Did you account for the two scenarios?

XanatosForever
If all his opponents remain unarmed...

Scenario 1, I say he reaches the Russian before succumbing to wounds.

Scenario 2, I think he could clear.

Impediment
Hold on.

Which Punisher are referring to here? Jane or Stevenson?

For that matter, which Bruce Wayne?

Darth Martin
Christian Bale's Bruce Wayne. Tom Jane's Frank Castle.

Rogue Jedi
Doubtful he makes it past Riggs. If he does, The Punisher kills him.

Darth Martin
laughing

Alpha Centauri
What is it with RJ and Riggs?

-AC

Robtard
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri

-AC

Isn't it obvious? Riggs wears cowboy boots and dates a black-guy.

Darth Martin
He's a Lethal Weapon fanboy. Riggs would shit his pants going up against Myers.

Robtard
Punisher avoid his attacks, knock the knife out his hand, then kill him with it.

Darth Martin
Kill him? Joe Grizzly is a decent size dude and he got pwned.

Robtard
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Kill him? Joe Grizzly is a decent size dude and he got pwned.

Castle H2H, no; with a knife, yes. Dude is a super-highly skilled killing machine, the perfect warrior.

Myers' attacks, Castle dodges and slashes, repeat this 10-20 times, Myers' will be bleeding and slowing down. Myers' eyes are vulnerable, a slash or two and he's blinded.

Darth Martin
That worked real well on the Russian. Myers is just a faceless, thinner version of him.

Placidity
Yea the Punisher is brutal. Might even get in a position to snap his neck.

Robtard
That worked real well on the Russian. Myers is just a faceless, thinner version of him.

Ah, this is Jane's version. Then probably not.

Why use the weaker version when Meyers' already has the advantage of great strength and massive damage tanking?

Darth Martin
Jane's no pushover. It's not just him either. There's four other elite combatants here. Bond is better than Castle too.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri

-AC He's a bad mother****er, that's what. Any guy who rushes a room full of armed men, while unarmed, and kills them all, has my vote. yes

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Robtard
Isn't it obvious? Riggs wears cowboy boots and dates a black-guy.

Really now. How many guys can do this?

mp9YWsV0W8I

Very few, and your Husband John McClane aint one of them big grin
More of his badassery:

4duzXNJ4tjI

Makes me laugh how you think Riggs is a total pussy. ****ing laughable. And it's always the same thing, Murtaugh helps him!!! Murtaugh just happens to be in the same vicinity as Riggs does his thing, he's almost always a spectator.

Robtard
Escape from a straight-jacket? Probably quite a few people. McClane wouldn't get himself in a situation where he's captured and then jacketed up to begin with, he just kills and blows shit it, this is his MO. So that's a moot point.

Murtaugh does help him often, since the movies are 'buddy-cop' based. Chocolate-wonder throws him a police baton in the rain fight. Just like Murtaugh threw him the gun with the armor piercing rounds, wash and repeat, this is the buddy-cop theme.

Never said Riggs was a "total pussy", just effectively debated that he couldn't take out McClane in that thread long ago. Which you're still suffering colonic ailments over.

Rogue Jedi
Escape from a straight-jacket? Probably quite a few people. McClane wouldn't get himself in a situation where he's captured and then jacketed up to begin with, he just kills and blows shit it, this is his MO. So that's a moot point. I seem to recall McClane being captured in DH 3. Blows shit it? Huh?

Kinda like Al saving McClane's ass in DH1, or the maintainence guy helping him in DH2, or Zeus in DH3, or Farrell and the wizard in DH4, yeah? Had those guys not been around, McClane would have failed/been killed. Fact. Just so happens Riggs has one buddy through four movies, where Mac has several through four films.

Nemesis X
I say that Myers grabs Hannibal and uses him as a meat shield when Frank fires his weapons at him.

If we're talking the Punisher from the first movie then Michael might have a chance at winning but if it's Warzone Punisher then he might be in trouble.

Rogue Jedi
Whoa, Punisher has GUNS here?

Insomniatric
This is the Michael Myers from Rob Zombie's Halloween franchise.
http://www.best-horror-movies.com/image-files/halloween-2007-michael-knife.jpg
Michael Myers must kill the following people........and he's highly pissed. How he does it doesn't matter. He is armed with a kitchen knife in each match. His opponents start are unarmed and will stay that way. All opponents are in street clothing that they can fight effectively in.

Setting: Robert Neville's house.

Scenarios
1. Myers gets no rest and isn't healed of his injuries and fatique between fights.
2. Myers is fully rested and healed between fights.

Gauntlet
1. Hannibal Lecter
2. Martin Riggs
3. Frank Castle
4. Bruce Wayne
5. Bryan Mills
6. The Russian

Where does he stop or can he clear?

Michael could kill pretty much all of them, he could combine his strength and stealth. Nobody ever sees him coming.

If he's sneaking up and killing them, he's not going to have any injuries. So I think he clears either way.

Robtard
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
I seem to recall McClane being captured in DH 3. Blows shit it? Huh?

Kinda like Al saving McClane's ass in DH1, or the maintainence guy helping him in DH2, or Zeus in DH3, or Farrell and the wizard in DH4, yeah? Had those guys not been around, McClane would have failed/been killed. Fact. Just so happens Riggs has one buddy through four movies, where Mac has several through four films.
Don't recall DH3 all to well, watched it once, long, long ago. Yes, explosions are a common theme in the DH films, did you not pay attention. EG police-cruiser being masterfully jumped into airborne copter, outcome: shit blew the **** up.

Hahahaa, apples to oranges, epic fail, that. DH films are super-cop based, though people do assist McClane as plot devices from time-to-time; he's still a one man wrecking ball. LW films are buddy-cop, ie they rely on each other; this is the ongoing theme, ebony and ivory. Sing it, son.

Rogue Jedi
Don't recall DH3 all to well, watched it once, long, long ago. Yes, explosions are a common theme in the DH films, did you not pay attention. EG police-cruiser being masterfully jumped into airborne copter, outcome: shit blew the **** up.

Hahahaa, apples to oranges, epic fail, that. DH films are super-cop based, though people do assist McClane as plot devices from time-to-time; he's still a one man wrecking ball. LW films are buddy-cop, ie they rely on each other; this is the ongoing theme, ebony and ivory. Sing it, son. Based or not, McClane still relied on others to help/assist him to get the job done. Are you denying that?

Robtard
Based or not, McClane still relied on others to help/assist him to get the job done. Are you denying that?

They generally help in the plot line. Like the geek hacking into a computer etc., McClane is rarely helped in his fights, RARELY.

Rogue Jedi
They generally help in the plot line. Like the geek hacking into a computer etc., McClane is rarely helped in his fights, RARELY. Murtaugh helped in one fight, the Jet Li fight. For the record, there's not one instance where Riggs would have been killed if Murtaugh hadn't been there. And before you bring up LW2 when Riggs took the family of .44's (which, BTW, surpasses any damage McClane took), dude was out of ammo.

Robtard
WTF, just in that clip you posted, Chocolate-wonder throws Riggs a police baton, so he could combat the pole wielder. There's more instances. Like I said, buddy-cop is the format of the LW series.

Rogue Jedi
So he threw Riggs a baton, and? Thats FAR less help than when Al shot Karl. Murtaugh made the fight closer to equal ground. Al literally did Mac's job for him and saved his life.

Robtard
So he threw Riggs a baton, and? Thats FAR less help than when Al shot Karl. Murtaugh made the fight closer to equal ground. Al literally did Mac's job for him and saved his life.

And that would be help, if Riggs was so bad-ass, he would have taken care of business solo (like McClane) without the help of his Chocolate-wonder.

Hahaha, no, fail. McClane had previously beaten the shit out of Karl and left him for dead; he did this all by himself. Karl just did the clean-up work, much later on. Though it's likely McClane's wife would have warned him, he would have stopped hugging her and beaten the shit out of Karl again.

steverules_2
McClane didn't care if he got shot by Karl...he was too busy trying to protect his wife from getting shot...if Holly hadn't been there then I'm sure McClane woulda grabbed a gun and shot Karl or...whatever

Rogue Jedi
And that would be help, if Riggs was so bad-ass, he would have taken care of business solo (like McClane) without the help of his Chocolate-wonder.

Hahaha, no, fail. McClane had previously beaten the shit out of Karl and left him for dead; he did this all by himself. Karl just did the clean-up work, much later on. Though it's likely McClane's wife would have warned him, he would have stopped hugging her and beaten the shit out of Karl again. Beat the shit out of a man who is ten feet away and has a machine gun. Wow. That's some Ozymandias shit there, my friend. If Al hadn't been there, Mac would have died in a hail of bullets, end of story. You know this.

So McClane beat the shit outta Karl, Riggs beat the shit outta Vorsdted, while he had a frigging bayonet in his leg. Next?

steverules_2
Beat the shit out of a man who is ten feet away and has a machine gun. Wow. That's some Ozymandias shit there, my friend. If Al hadn't been there, Mac would have died in a hail of bullets, end of story. You know this.

So McClane beat the shit outta Karl, Riggs beat the shit outta Vorsdted, while he had a frigging bayonet in his leg. Next?

McClane had glass in his feet...now I know sounds silly compared to Riggs with the bayonet is his leg but McClanes feet were pretty f*cked up and in a fight thats going to effect you

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by steverules_2
McClane had glass in his feet...now I know sounds silly compared to Riggs with the bayonet is his leg but McClanes feet were pretty f*cked up and in a fight thats going to effect you I know this. Would you say the feats are at least equal? Mac beating up Karl with glass in his feet, and Riggs doing the same to Vordstedt with a knife through his leg?

steverules_2
The Vordstedt fight was in LW2 right? I haven't seen the LW movies in a while so...

But I can't remember the knife in Riggs leg which is hard for me to compare the two. A Bayonet is medium sized knife right? I'd need to see LW2 again or the fight scene which I am sure is on youtube...I'd look it up but I gotta go to work soon and I haven't got the time to look it up.

Rogue Jedi
It's a big ass blade all the way through his leg. And Vordstedt was twisting it around as they fought. IMO that makes it more impressive that glass in McClanes feet.

Rogue Jedi
4duzXNJ4tjI

Around the 1:50 mark, you can see the bayonet in his leg.

Darth Martin
Myers pwns Riggs. That's all that matters here.

Rogue Jedi
Depends.

I'll reply to Rob im a pm if he quotes me.

Sadako of Girth
Such silliness. McClane is always the guy who largely gets shit done by himself. No action movie has ever had the hero in total isolation from other human beings, but Riggs takes the piss. He has a partner who regularly saves his ass.......and when he isnt around, things like getting his trailer blown up and his girlfriend killed, and dumped in a straightjacket into the drink.

Riggs is an old man full of fail compared to McClane.

McClane beats him,
Myers beats him.

Myers actually breaks off Riggs head and physically shits down his neckhole after Riggs finds out why slappy little kicks and punches are fail personified, especially against Myers..

Robtard
Myers pwns Riggs. That's all that matters here.

This is true, I do apologize for taking the thread off track.

It should be noted, Robtard didn't mention then 'M' word first, only reacted. smile

steverules_2
We're allowed to mention the M word if it's Myers

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
Such silliness. McClane is always the guy who largely gets shit done by himself. No action movie has ever had the hero in total isolation from other human beings, but Riggs takes the piss. He has a partner who regularly saves his ass.......and when he isnt around, things like getting his trailer blown up and his girlfriend killed, and dumped in a straightjacket into the drink.

Riggs is an old man full of fail compared to McClane.

McClane beats him,
Myers beats him.

Myers actually breaks off Riggs head and physically shits down his neckhole after Riggs finds out why slappy little kicks and punches are fail personified, especially against Myers.. wanker Midol is good for those cramps of yours wanker

Sadako of Girth
You must have a skipload out back then, huh....?

Shut it, girlyboy. stick out tongue

Rogue Jedi
ANYHOO roll eyes (sarcastic)

Was it ever stated which Punisher we are talking here?

Darth Martin
Was it ever stated which Punisher we are talking here? On the first page. Tom Jane's Punisher from the 2004 film.

Depends. How so? I don't think it does. Riggs isn't that big of a dude. Myers would pwn him the same way he did everyone else.

Rogue Jedi
On the first page. Tom Jane's Punisher from the 2004 film.

How so? I don't think it does. Riggs isn't that big of a dude. Myers would pwn him the same way he did everyone else. Well, Riggs is a martial artist. If Riggs disarms Michael and stabs him in the heart or throat.......well, ouch.

Darth Martin
I doubt if Riggs being a martial artist matters all that much. To defeat Myers in h2h combat you'll need two things. Speed and strength. Notice I didn't mention durability because Myers is so uber that if he gets ahold of you your chances drop dramatically. Riggs doesn't hit as hard as someone like Batman(Bale). He doesn't fight as fast as someone like Bourne or Bond(Craig) either. He's not that skilled of a martial artist for it to matter IMO. Doubt he'll be able to choke Myers out like he did Busey.

Disarm him? Myers' grip is stone cold. How many people do you see him get ahold of only for them to break his grip. When he graps something veins ****ing bulge from his hand.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.