The Elimination Chamber - 6 Men Will Walk In, Only 1 Will Walk Out, Nobody Wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Martin
http://wrestlingmania.blogosfere.it/images/EliminationChamber.jpg
The following men have been put forth in the match that will be held for the World Heavyweight 'Street Level' Championship inside an Elimination Chamber brought forth by courtesy of the WWE.

Contestants/Time of Entry
*Frank Castle (Tom Jane) Starts the match
*John Triton (John Cena) Starts the match
*James Bond (Daniel Craig) 30 Second Mark
*Michael Myers (Tyler Mane) 1 Minute Mark
*Beck (Dwayne Johnson) 1 Minute, 30 Second Mark
*Wilson Fisk (Michael Clarke Duncan) 2 Minute Mark

Rules
1. Six contestants with street clothing in an WWE Elimination Chamber.
2. 2 opponents starts the match and a new opponent enters every 30 seconds.
3. Opponents are eliminated when they are killed. Once eliminated there corpse will disapear.
4. No Weapons allowed. But the chamber, itself, is permitted to be used as a weapon.
5. The last man alive is the winner.
6. All contestants are bloodlusted.

Who wins this slobber knockle? Please give and share your reasons and logic used to determine decisions.

Impediment
Fisk and Castle seem to have the edge here. Fisk's size and Castle's training seem quite adequate. Myers might do well for his pain tolerance and strength.

I've never seen the Daniel Craig 007 movies, nor John Cena's.

Ice Cube? Dude, I dunno.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Impediment
Castle's training seem quite adequate. Castle is no more skilled in h2h combat than Triton or Beck.

Ice Cube? Dude, I dunno. He's been switched out with Beck from The Rundown.

I've never seen the Daniel Craig 007 movies, nor John Cena's. Your missing out big time if you haven't seen Craig's two 007 entries. I highly recommend them. Cena's The Marine? Not so much.

Alpha Centauri
You mean...those regular men or the unkillable Michael Myers?

I'd have to say John Triton. I mean, Michael Myers.

-AC

Darth Martin
Well, for the sake of this thread, let's use the ending in the first film where he got killed by that bullet to the head from Laurie.

Alpha Centauri
1) There are no guns here.

2) Except there are about a million other films after it that show he didn't die from the bullet.

Remove him from the thread, he's too overpowered.

-AC

Darth Martin
No, he stays. Like I said, let's use that particular ending and assume he got killed by that bullet to the head.

This means he can die.

Alpha Centauri
No, let's not assume that. Because there are multiple pieces of evidence, in the form of MOVIES, that show beyond doubt that he didn't die. Fact.

It's also explicitly stated that he can only die in VERY specific circumstances, and none of it involves weaponry.

So either remove him or I'll just ask Impediment to edit the thread.

Why would you ASSUME the exact opposite to what factually happened?

-AC

Impediment
The Tyler Mane Myers from Zombie's Halloween franchise has only been in one movie (at least, released movie) at this point in time. It was assumed that he died.

The second Halloween film has yet to be released, even if we do know for a fact hat he survived said gun shot.

We are not discussing the pre-Zombie Myers character that was, for the sake of argument, immortal.

Darth Martin
By this being the Michael Myers portrayed by Tyler Mane it means that we limit his feats to the ones shown in the 2007 film. Sure a sequel is due in a month but it's yet to come out so it's no useable here.

But I do see your point. So I will edit the following rule in:

Michael Myers being KO'd will count as an elimination.

Alpha Centauri
Well, he obviously survived, so it's null and void. Unless it's a new Michael Myers, which it isn't.

Even with the K.O. rule, I'm wondering who can survive his strength. Fisk is probably the only one with a shot here. I may give it to him, but probably Myers.

-AC

Darth Martin
Survive his strength? Beck and Triton are pretty raw themselves. Bond and Castle are tanks. They walk through damage.

Placidity
The Kingpin Wins.

Darth Martin
He does have a great shot with coming in last and all.

Placidity
^ Also having super strength and durability...

Darth Martin
I would say he has superior strength to everyone here. Durability has to go to Myers or Beck.

Rogue Jedi
Gonna go with Michael, I dont think he knows what pain feels like.

BruceSkywalker
Myers cannot die, he wins and as crowned WWE chump stick out tongue laughing laughing

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Gonna go with Michael, I dont think he knows what pain feels like. He's at a disadvantage of being slow. Fisk alone would give him major problems. Beck took out the All-American football team with little difficulty by himself.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.