A Battle of Evils !

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Morgromir
The Imperial Forces Land on a Great plain 10 miles from the massed forces of the Dark lords Who wins in all out warfare The complete clone force (from the start of the Clone wars to the end of the Galactic Civil war) against The soldiers of Morgoth(from beginning to end every last servant)

Lord Lucien

*various clicks* BYU! BYU! Hiss...

That was the sound of hundreds of billions of Stormtroopers readying their weapons, firing their blasters, and disintegrating everything that comes withing a mile of them. They then all stand around wondering how hundreds of billions of soldiers can fit inside such a small stretch of land.

Morgromir
lol pretty quick answer
The plain is limitless but their front line is 10miles across from the middle earth forces ok ?
But the balrogs would take awhile since they are fire elementals and lasers are concentrated heat so they wouldnt scrath them just piss them off

Hewhoknowsall
SPITE SPITE SPITE SPITE SPITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Star Wars people humiliate Morgoth's soldiers.

Morgromir
i still think the balrogs would kill several thousands of troopers before theyre destroyed

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Morgromir
i still think the balrogs would kill several thousands of troopers before theyre destroyed Versus billions, it doesn't matter. Every time a Star Destroyer was destroyed, 37,000 people died. "Meh," says the Emperor, "plenty more of them back in China."

Morgromir
lol yeah I probably shouldnt have said the entire empire I expected someone to bring the dragons,wraiths, and other demonic cretures in haha I was wrong

Incanus
Yeah, with AT-ATs, then this is spite. The EMp[ire has alot of AT-ATs...... BIG GUNS!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.