Darth Maul, Darth Tyranus, and Darth Caedus vs Yoda, Mace Windu, and Rahm Kota

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bayhunter12
battle takes place in naboo generator room. everything goes. which team wins and why.

Eminence
Interesting thread.

I'm leaning towards the Sith, though. Vader disposed of Kota with nothing short of impunity; Caedus, being faster and more powerful, would likely be able to replicate the feat with Dooku and Maul taking the initiative. Mace Windu would follow suit, then it's simply a triple-team to the death on Yoda.

bayhunter12
i'm talking about the kota that wasn't blind and hadn't lost his connection with the force. he could hold up to maul for a while.

Morgromir
but maul would still win he always just toys with the jedi than finishes them he died because he was too confident and underestimated obi wan
but a maul still pwns

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by bayhunter12
i'm talking about the kota that wasn't blind and hadn't lost his connection with the force. he could hold up to maul for a while. It's not like Kota was a god in the Force. With or without his eyes, Vader's gonna take him out easily.

Vorpal Ruin
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
It's not like Kota was a god in the Force. With or without his eyes, Vader's gonna take him out easily.

Vader isn't even in the fight. So, where were you going with that?

Eminence
Vader contemptuously owned Kota with the Force.

Caedus is in the fight.

Caedus > Vader.

Vorpal Ruin
Originally posted by Eminence
Vader contemptuously owned Kota with the Force.

Caedus is in the fight.

Caedus > Vader.

While I agree with that, I had it paired up Yoda vs Caedus, Mace vs Dooku, and Maul vs Kota. Thats just pairing the strongest with eachother etc. in my opinion.

Lord Lucien
Mace Vaapad's Dooku, Maul shreds Kota, and... Caedus defeats Yoda?

bayhunter12
i say mace beats dooku 7/10 times. yoda beats caedus 8/10 times and maul defeats kota only if kota doesn't recieve help from mace or yoda in time.

Aklis
I say that bayhunter thinks too highly of Kota. BOY.

He might stand a chance against Maul, but Dooku would beat him due to his great skill in dueling, being able to match blows with Yoda.

Caedus, too, was a very skilled duelist, considering himself second to only Luke, and he was a user of shatterpoint and the Sith variant of Battle Meditation.

So, yeah. Rahm would probably lose.

Dooku vs Mace would probably end with Mace winning, due to how the fight with Sidious turned out.

Dooku vs Yoda would end in a draw, as we saw from the fight in AotC.

I think that Mace would beat Caedus in a lightsaber fight, but lose in a battle of force powers.

Yoda and Caedus, however, would result in Yoda winning.

Vorpal Ruin
Originally posted by Aklis
Dooku vs Yoda would end in a draw, as we saw from the fight in AotC.

How will it end in a draw? Dooku had to put Anakin and Obi-Wan in peril so he could escape and Yoda wouldn't kill him. Ever read Dark Rondevous? Where Dooku is powered by the dark planet Vjun's power and fights Yoda and is losing, and finally has to run away again?

mattatom
Dooku ran in that fight he only 'won' by putting Anakin and Obi Wan's life at stake, he couldn't risk losing the plans.

Originally posted by Vorpal Ruin
How will it end in a draw? Dooku had to put Anakin and Obi-Wan in peril so he could escape and Yoda wouldn't kill him. Ever read Dark Rondevous? Where Dooku is powered by the dark planet Vjun's power and fights Yoda and is losing, and finally has to run away again?

wink

truejedi
Originally posted by Vorpal Ruin

QFT again.

Aklis
Years since I saw the film, but he does state that they won't get anywhere by force-duelling only, doesn't he? And, no, I haven't read Dark Rendevous.

Dooku would still beat the crap out of Kota, which was my initial meaning with that post. BOY.

truejedi
Years since I saw the film, but he does state that they won't get anywhere by force-duelling only, doesn't he? And, no, I haven't read Dark Rendevous.

Dooku would still beat the crap out of Kota, which was my initial meaning with that post. BOY.

i've seen you use it twice, what does the acronym BOY stand for?

Aklis
It's not an acronym. If you've played The Force Unleashed, you notice that Kota says it frequently when talking to Marek, in a way where he puts much weight on it, and I wanted to put the same weight on it in text, so that's why it's capsed.

But, if you'd prefer, we can make it an acronym. Any ideas?

Vorpal Ruin

He may have said that, but that doesn't make it true. Unless he just knew that Yoda wouldn't try and kill him with a force push or crush or something.

Darth Sevius
It's not an acronym. If you've played The Force Unleashed, you notice that Kota says it frequently when talking to Marek, in a way where he puts much weight on it, and I wanted to put the same weight on it in text, so that's why it's capsed.

But, if you'd prefer, we can make it an acronym. Any ideas?

BOY

Beer on Yoda?

Bring on Yoda?

Beat on Yoda?

Beat off Yoda? (uhhhhh noooo)

Beans on Yams? (mmmmmm)

BOY

Aklis
Beer on Yoda does sound good. As if Yoda's buying the drinks. Maybe "Beer(i)'s on Yoda". Heh.

So that is why Kota always keep saying BOY. Yoda owed him a beer, but he never got it. Poor Kota.

bayhunter12
mace or yoda could beat either three of the sith. as for kota, the only sith in this match he has a chance against is maul.

Morgromir
Maul pwns ! dont dis Maul he kills all!

(Maul for galactic overlord!!!)

truejedi
Originally posted by Morgromir
Maul pwns ! dont dis Maul he kills all!

(Maul for galactic overlord!!!)

yes.... NO. mad

bayhunter12
well he kills all except padawans.

Elite Hunter
and Vader

bayhunter12
yeah.

Lord Lucien
What is it with you and Rahm Kota?

DarthDaniel1001
I think I have to go with the Sith here. Dooku could keep Yoda on his toes just like in Attack of the Clones. Caedus would just annihilate poor Kota and then he and Maul help Dooku defeat Yoda. That just leaves Mace Windu who for all his skills, I just don't see beating 3 Sith Lords by himself. Oh, and I agree with Lucien, what is it with you and Rahm Kota?

Hewhoknowsall
Yoda pwns Maul
Mace beats Tyranus
Kota gets humiliated by Kota

Yoda by this time has almost finished Maul
Mace is still fighting Tyranus

Yoda defeats Maul
Mace gets pushed back by Tyranus + Caedus

Yoda and a weakened Mace fight Tyranus and Caedus

Could go either way.

Morgromir
Maul got killed by darth because darth did kamakazee move maul lost to obi wan because he underestimated him sidious trained him too well

Morgromir
Originally posted by truejedi
yes.... NO. mad
dont take it out on me because you have issues with darth maul he never did anything to you lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.