Colossus vs Elektra

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Konton
Elektra gets two Adamantium sai.
No BFR.
No tp for Elektra.

ankur29
elektra 10/10

-Pr-
Colossus.

SamZED
Thunderclap ftw
Also cutting Colossus wont be that easy even with adamantium sai.

jinzin
Depends on how well Adamantium works on his skin, there's evidence on both sides of the debate so who knows.

If it can cut him easily enough, she might squeek out some wins. If not she'll lose 10/10.

The Nuul
Logan has a hard time cutting him deep in 616 U, she aint doing shit to him.

BruceSkywalker
Piotr b^tch slaps her back to the hand

KingD19
Yeah, a berserker Wolverine tried to kill him just scoured his skin and made sparks.

Peterlane
Pimp slap that hoe

Goddess of Fury
Originally posted by Peterlane
Pimp slap that hoe
That kind of talk is dangerous.

Metalmanx
Colossus 10/10.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by The Nuul

I think that was ages ago. I think Elektra could get 2 wins.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by The Nuul
There two sides to this, it said that colossus armor is no match for adamatium, however Logan slash did not seem to do lots of damage. This could be due to the angle of the slash, as well as the fact during the time it was writtin blood and so forth were not potrayed often.

Now colossus and wolverine both un a number of occassion have implied wolverine could cut colossus badly, to the point colossus has shown fear of the claws.

food for though take it as you will.

also who ever said that was berserker wolverine is wrong, it was a wolverine who was mind controlled.

Lord Feron
Majority to colossus but I think Electra would be able to jam the sais in his eyes or mouth ftw.

Placidity
Hey I was just thinking, can Colossus move his genitals while transformed?

KingD19
HIs eyes are just as strong as the rest of him, and the inside of his mouth is metal too, so that would do nothing.

And mind controlled, beserker, he was still not in control of his own actions, and not fighting like he normally would.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by KingD19

And mind controlled, beserker, he was still not in control of his own actions, and not fighting like he normally would.
Berserker wolverine is in control of his actions, and you are miss using the word badly so please stop. he was not berserker, and can't even be berserker while mind controlled.

KingD19
Stop using the word beserker??? Berserker berserker berserker.

snoopdogg
Cyclops stated iirc. that Logan was berzerker.

Also, the only reason Colossus feared Logan's claws was because the only time he came into contact with them he was mincontrolled and don't remember the whole deal.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by KingD19
HIs eyes are just as strong as the rest of him, and the inside of his mouth is metal too, so that would do nothing.

I always thought his eyes were slightly more vulnerable.

KingD19
Well they are, but not so much that it's really noticeable.

ColossusGrundy
Piotr squeezes out a fart with enough force to knock her out. Then he goes back to sleep.

This is pathetic, no matter what her stuff is made of, she by no means has the strength to penetrate with them, even his eyes are armored. This would be like sending a wasp to fight a Sherman Tank.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by snoopdogg

Also, the only reason Colossus feared Logan's claws was because the only time he came into contact with them he was mincontrolled and don't remember the whole deal.
yea and? Cyclopes thought wolverine was beserker when he was simply trying to give cyclopes his sword. Just becuase some one assumes he is does not make it so. .

they remember what happen, and if he really was immune to them why would wolverine think he could cut him? why would no one tell colossus? why would colossus repeatedly think he can be cut by them and why would everyone elses believe then can?

Starscream M
Originally posted by Battlehammer
Just becuase some one assumes he is does not make it so. .
so then the fact that colossus assumes logan can cut him also means jack diddly squat

batdude123
Snap.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Starscream M
so then the fact that colossus assumes logan can cut him also means jack diddly squat
not really, because colossus would know his body better then anyone. If Logan stated he was beserker that be different. However if colossus believes he can cut him and wolverine believes he can cut him, that strong evidences to suggest he can be cut by wolverine. Though there can be an arguement on both cases. We never truelly know unless they fight again.

Rage.Of.Olympus
What's with the debate on whether or not Wolverine can cut Colossus? erm

The time his tried to cut him, he failed. End of story.

The argument is that because Colossus has shown fear of his claws we should doubt the time his armor has gone against Adamantium and succeeded?

What Colossus thinks doesn't mean diddly squat in my opinion. I've also seen Colossus show fear towards Cyclops optic blasts because he thinks they'll melt him or something along those lines and they are just concussive force.....

I've also seen Colossus not show any fear in regards to the claws before as well.

Baseless argument in my opinion.

Adamantium Sai's or not, Elektra is shown how a real Russian treats a lady who tries to act up. It wouldn't be pretty.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by snoopdogg

Piotr was afraid of adamantium claws on different occasions, too...

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus

Here the problem though, he did cut him. It even stated that colossus armor was no match for wolverine adamatium claws. The problem is the art depiction dident show much damage, but then again that issue dident show blood or really even uniform being messed up when they should have, which people over look. then there the fact that the attack was a simply slash not stabb.

The argument is that because Colossus has shown fear of his claws we should doubt the time his armor has gone against Adamantium and succeeded?

What Colossus thinks doesn't mean diddly squat in my opinion. I've also seen Colossus show fear towards Cyclops optic blasts because he thinks they'll melt him or something along those lines and they are just concussive force.....

I've also seen Colossus not show any fear in regards to the claws before as well.

ecpt the time it went against the armor it did succeed and was stated on pannel to be no mathc for the adamatium claws.

really well in my opinion what the author states, a long with constently belive wolverine can cut him and wolverine believeing he can cut colossus is more then enough evidences to suggest that he can stabb colossus. I think there evidences on both sides of the arguement and that it not as clear cut as many believe.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Piotr was afraid of adamantium claws on different occasions, too...

^That's his point from what I can decipher from that statement. His never consciously gone against the Adamantium claws, and come out unscathed. Hence why he would fear them. He doesn't remember that they can't cut him.

Battlehammer
look above u at my post.

jinzin

What the f**k?

Maybe if you don't READ.

The only time he tried to cut him, he succeeded. He scored Colossus' armor.
Now if there was some narrative that stated Wolverine tried his hardest, and that's all he could muster you'd have an argument. That isn't the case.

We've all seen that Wolverine doesn't just slice and dice everything he hits with a glancing blow, this goes for metals, armor, and even regular human flesh. I suppose he tried his hardest to cut and failed to cut Daredevil and Punisher too heh?

yeah, NO.

Like Hammer said, it can be argued either way at this point but what we DO know for sure is that Wolverine thinks he can cut him and Colossus thinks he can cut him too..... To the bone. no expression

No need for willful ignorance.

StiltmanFTW
^That's his point from what I can decipher from that statement. His never consciously gone against the Adamantium claws, and come out unscathed. Hence why he would fear them. He doesn't remember that they can't cut him.

Ah, I read that wrong.

Still, IMO that was just a glancing shot. Wolverine's cut so many immensely durable beings, I don't think he'd have a problem with Piotr, honestly.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Here the problem though, he did cut him. It even stated that colossus armor was no match for wolverine adamatium claws. The problem is the art depiction dident show much damage, but then again that issue dident show blood or really even uniform being messed up when they should have, which people over look. then there the fact that the attack was a simply slash not stabb.

No match to what extent? They never said to what extent and people are basing it off what they saw on that panel.

If by your own recognition they barely did any damage, all he could muster was a shallow scratch or so, then that isn't going to do diddly to stop Colossus.

The writer said, that organic steel was no match for Adamantium but he also said before that sparks raked as Wolverine tried to attack Colossus. No damage was shown. The only statement in regards of how much damage Wolverine was actually doing was that sparks flew.

Hence, why people come to the conclusion, that no, Wolverine did not, and could not, cut Colossus.

ecpt the time it went against the armor it did succeed and was stated on pannel to be no mathc for the adamatium claws.

Succeed? To what extent? If all he did was make sparks fly, then at best, Wolverine did some light scratches.

really well in my opinion what the author states, a long with constently belive wolverine can cut him and wolverine believeing he can cut colossus is more then enough evidences to suggest that he can stabb colossus. I think there evidences on both sides of the arguement and that it not as clear cut as many believe.

His constantly believe he can be cut by Wolverine as he did not experience the only real event of whether or not Wolverine can cut him in any significant way consciously as far as I recall is understandable. Perfectly understandable. Like I said, Colossus believing Wolverine can do any serious damage, might be his own conclusion mentally, but when they interacted physically. It showed otherwise.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Ah, I read that wrong.

Still, IMO that was just a glancing shot. Wolverine's cut so many immensely durable beings, I don't think he'd have a problem with Piotr, honestly.

Meh. Didn't he fail to cut Hulk and then it was retconed? Now they have Wolverine cut almost anything, because his the Wolverine.

God, please let Thor shit stomp Wolverine. His fan boys would have heart attacks and fits of rage.

Battlehammer

lft4ded
Aside from possibly blinding Colossus what could Elektra actually do to stop him if she had the strength to penetrate Colossus?

I think that technically, nothing much is truly a match for Wolverine's claws but he just doesn't have the strength to do maximum damage. Granted, Wolverine believes he can cut everything! big grin

Sai's would be better for poking holes at things instead of slicing limbs off and Colosssus tranforms into a solid mass of metal, IIRC. So she won't be poking him and he bleeds out. It'll probably be more like what happened when Ult Wolvy cut out Ult Col's heart.

She'll be in too close, and he'll rip her in half.

StiltmanFTW

Battlehammer

God, please let Thor shit stomp Wolverine. His fan boys would have heart attacks and fits of rage.
not as much as thor fanboys would if he beat or even gave thor a fight.

If thor does what he does against herc, it gunna be a fight.

Original Smurph
Logan didn't do much to Colossus, and Elektra isn't as strong as Wolverine, though she is strong.

No matter, Colossus wins either way.

Rage.Of.Olympus

Battlehammer
before I answer that long post, what elses was suposes to happen asside froma sparks? u do realize he made out of solid metal right, he has no blood ect.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by jinzin

Just because Wolverine doesn't manage to decimate something in one attempt doesn't necessarily mean he can't cut it at all as displayed here:
1. http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/9160/bouncenb1.jpg

Rage.Of.Olympus
^Hence why I said, that Wolverine may believe he can cut him if he keeps on trying. He might believe it.

before I answer that long post, what elses was suposes to happen asside froma sparks? u do realize he made out of solid metal right, he has no blood ect.

Hold on before I answer, was he always said to be made out of pure metal, tissue and all? Was it stated at a time to be only his skin?

Just checking to make sure as I don't remember and I cannot check myself.

Battlehammer
^Hence why I said, that Wolverine may believe he can cut him if he keeps on trying. He might believe it.

Hold on before I answer, was he always said to be made out of pure metal, tissue and all? Was it stated at a time to be only his skin?

Just checking to make sure as I don't remember and I cannot check myself.
nope it always been solid organic metal.

Rage.Of.Olympus
nope it always been solid organic metal.

Oh okay thanks. I don't know why I thought differently. Ultimate Universe, always puts me off sometimes. Especially at night.

Also in regards to your question:

Sparks indicate that he only grazed or didn't do any damage to his organic steel. It indicates a lot of friction as he attempts to cut Colossus. I.e sparks don't fly when he cuts through steel does it? It would if he attempts to cut through Captain America's shield.

Hope you understood what I meant.

Battlehammer
Oh okay thanks. I don't know why I thought differently. Ultimate Universe, always puts me off sometimes. Especially at night.

Also in regards to your question:

Sparks indicate that he only grazed or didn't do any damage to his organic steel. It indicates a lot of friction as he attempts to cut Colossus. I.e sparks don't fly when he cuts through steel does it? It would if he attempts to cut through Captain America's shield.

Hope you understood what I meant.
not true actaully sparks do fly when he cuts through metal depends on the writer and artist.

becuase sparks were indicated does not mean he dident cut colossus or easily went through.

also if he slashed capt shield sparks would not occure or should not because sparks imply one or more of the metals are being damage which could not be the cases in such an event between wolverines claws and capt shield

1. http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/8058/abomxz4.jpg

he put adbomination down with slashes and yet we dont see the cuts. Just becuase we dont see it does not mean they dont occure, it all do to how artist depict events, some simply dont show things like that dispite it happening.

Rage.Of.Olympus
not true actaully sparks do fly when he cuts through metal depends on the writer and artist.

becuase sparks were indicated does not mean he dident cut colossus or easily went through.

1. http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/8058/abomxz4.jpg

he put adbomination down with slashes and yet we dont see the cuts. Just becuase we dont see it does not mean they dont occure, it all do to how artist depict events, some simply dont show things like that dispite it happening.

So it's variable? That's understandable.

It's because that the writer emphasizes on the sparks flying directly and doesn't reference anything else in regards to what happens when the Adamantium meet his organic steel, that it matters so much and like you said, writer intentions are the most important thing.

In regards to Abomination, there actually seems to be slashes around his body. Slashes of 3 if I look closely. Just saying.

srug

Battlehammer
So it's variable? That's understandable.

It's because that the writer emphasizes on the sparks flying directly and doesn't reference anything else in regards to what happens when the Adamantium meet his organic steel, that it matters so much and like you said, writer intentions are the most important thing.

In regards to Abomination, there actually seems to be slashes around his body. Slashes of 3 if I look closely. Just saying.

srug

the writer stated it was no match for wolverine claws implying wolverine can cut through them and implying colossus armor is not a match for them. the sparks show the armor was damaged, there really nothing elses the writer coudl say, colossus has no blood or anything he solid metal.

My point is it not as cut as dry as your making it out to be. There is evidences on both sides.\

and no there is no slashes on abomination I have looked closely, and i bet your refferring to abomination arm which wolverine did not slash

Rage.Of.Olympus
the writer stated it was no match for wolverine claws implying wolverine can cut through them and implying colossus armor is not a match for them. the sparks show the armor was damaged, there really nothing elses the writer coudl say, colossus has no blood or anything he solid metal.

My point is it not as cut as dry as your making it out to be. There is evidences on both sides.\

and no there is no slashes on abomination I have looked closely, and i bet your refferring to abomination arm which wolverine did not slash

And like I said, no match to what extent? The fact that there were sparks means that his Adamantium obviously affected his Organic Armor to an extent, but the fact that the only reference to the damage done was sparks flying, it would indicate that the damage was either minor or insignificant. That would make sense why you would not be able to view it.

So you dislike how I phrased it? Lol.

At first I thought it was the arm but your right he didn't slash it. He did slash his chest, and looking closely it's either a mark from Wolverine or Abomination's abs. No homo.

StiltmanFTW
also if he slashed capt shield sparks would not occure or should not because sparks imply one or more of the metals are being damage which could not be the cases in such an event between wolverines claws and capt shield

http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/2306/captainamericaannual000.th.jpg

Don't worry, 'Hammer. We all know it was Steve's shield that got damaged here biscuits wink

Battlehammer
And like I said, no match to what extent? The fact that there were sparks means that his Adamantium obviously affected his Organic Armor to an extent, but the fact that the only reference to the damage done was sparks flying, it would indicate that the damage was either minor or insignificant. That would make sense why you would not be able to view it.

no match normally implies one is far greater then another, when does someone ever say that line and then give the extent?

Or the sparks were to show that he had damage the metal, and sinces he amde out of metal the only way to display damage is by sparks showing colossus metal armor being damage, similar to when he slashed ironman armor.

The reason u can't view it is becuase the artist does not show damage, he never did through out the entire issue and arc, some artist simply don't.

At first I thought it was the arm but your right he didn't slash it. He did slash his chest, and looking closely it's either a mark from Wolverine or Abomination's abs. No homo.
it his abs.

You can argue that colossus did not get hurt, but it not cut and dry there is plenty of evidences on both sides. The only way to really know is to have them fight again or to ask the writer him self what he intended.

also if not mistaken they ran through simulations of fights between the x-men before when they planned to take down the x-men on megneto space station and colossus was shown to be dropped by wolverine claws.

lft4ded
Simulations never go as planned thankfully or the bad guys would be running the world. smile

And that's no fair Stiltman! What the writer says doesn't match the artwork! wink

Battlehammer

Don't worry, 'Hammer. We all know it was Steve's shield that got damaged here biscuits wink
I neevr understood that scene inorder for sparks to occure one or more of the objects would ahve been damage, but that litterally impossiable.

Rage.Of.Olympus
^Or it could occur from a metal slashing another piece of metal it could not cut, or a metal as durable as it is.

laughing

thumb up

Battlehammer
Originally posted by lft4ded
Simulations never go as planned thankfully or the bad guys would be running the world. smile

And that's no fair Stiltman! What the writer says doesn't match the artwork! wink

and yet if they new colossus could not be cut by wolverine why would they show him being dropped by his claws? seems dumb no?

lft4ded
Yeah but that's why the bad guys lose. They make dumb mistakes. smile

That and non-simulated heroes rise to the occassion.

Rage.Of.Olympus
no match normally implies one is far greater then another, when does someone ever say that line and then give the extent?

Or the sparks were to show that he had damage the metal, and sinces he amde out of metal the only way to display damage is by sparks showing colossus metal armor being damage, similar to when he slashed ironman armor.

The reason u can't view it is becuase the artist does not show damage, he never did through out the entire issue and arc, some artist simply don't.

Adamantium is far greater than Colossus. That much is clear. Give Thor an Adamantium sword and he would take Colossus's head off. I'm not arguing Colossus' durability in regards to Adamantium's durability. I'm arguing Wolverine's ability with his Adamantium claws to cut Colossus.

Or the sparks were meant to show that he could not damage the metal in any significant way, hence why the writer didn't draw it. Another possibility. Not really, he might be metal through and through, but if Wolverine can cut him, we would be able to tell. It wouldn't be hard to represent that at all.

Sure he did.

it his abs.

Mindset would be in heaven.

You can argue that colossus did not get hurt, but it not cut and dry there is plenty of evidences on both sides. The only way to really know is to have them fight again or to ask the writer him self what he intended.

I am arguing that Colossus was not hurt in any significant way and I'm doing a pretty fine job of it too. big grin

Not really. There is only one piece of evidence for both sides really, and that's the occurrence. As I recall, Wolverine never attempted to cut Colossus other than that moment.

also if not mistaken they ran through simulations of fights between the x-men before when they planned to take down the x-men on megneto space station and colossus was shown to be dropped by wolverine claws.

Simulations =/= Reality

Hasn't it been shown Wolverine taking Magneto down or someone of that status in simulations before?

Knowsbleed33
Colossus.

Creshosk
^Or it could occur from a metal slashing another piece of metal it could not cut, or a metal as durable as it is. Actually, what causes sparks when two metals collide is an indication of damage. Believe it or not but iron is pyrophoric. That means that its a substance that catches fire at room temperature. The outermost layer of any iron or steel object is already oxidized. so there's a very fine layer of rust that keeps the rest of the more pure iron from contacting the air. Those sparks are actually the result of a chemical reaction with the air. The simple formula for the reaction is Fe2 + O2 = Fe2O3 + heat. The heat being visible in the form of sparks. Also in the sparks are particles of the iron.

So whenever there are sparks that fine layer of oxidization has been stripped away.

Seeing as how that's not possible in the given scenario of Wolverine's claws versus Cap's shield. Its just another example of the writer and artist not being science buffs.

Battlehammer

Battlehammer
Originally posted by lft4ded
Yeah but that's why the bad guys lose. They make dumb mistakes. smile

That and non-simulated heroes rise to the occassion.
no the simulation was wolverine, not colossus........

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Creshosk
Actually, what causes sparks when two metals collide is an indication of damage. Believe it or not but iron is pyrophoric. That means that its a substance that catches fire at room temperature. The outermost layer of any iron or steel object is already oxidized. so there's a very fine layer of rust that keeps the rest of the more pure iron from contacting the air. Those sparks are actually the result of a chemical reaction with the air. The simple formula for the reaction is Fe2 + O2 = Fe2O3 + heat. The heat being visible in the form of sparks. Also in the sparks are particles of the iron.

So whenever there are sparks that fine layer of oxidization has been stripped away.

Seeing as how that's not possible in the given scenario of Wolverine's claws versus Cap's shield. Its just another example of the writer and artist not being science buffs.

Stay the hell out of this. We don't need your science talk here. This is fiction damn it. mad

We're talking about a man of steel, and a 5 foot hairy midget with bones for metal.

laughing

Creshosk
Stay the hell out of this. We don't need your science talk here. This is fiction damn it. mad

We're talking about a man of steel, and a 5 foot hairy midget with bones for metal.

laughing I get that alot.

Edit: Either I'm on sleep dep, or its actually funny to read what I just posted with my avatar. laughing

Battlehammer

laughing
lol

Rage.Of.Olympus

Rage.Of.Olympus
I get that alot.

Edit: Either I'm on sleep dep, or its actually funny to read what I just posted with my avatar. laughing

Lol.

Lol, that ain't healthy. Your avatar is funny though.

Creshosk
Lol.

Lol, that ain't healthy. Your avatar is funny though. I'm going to post this here: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v62/Creshosk/KMC/Avatar-Hulk-Bra.gif So that people don't think we're crazy when I switch to a not so funny avatar.

And I'm going to post this as well

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v62/Creshosk/KMC/Hulk-PP2cvr.jpg

Rage.Of.Olympus
I'm going to post this here: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v62/Creshosk/KMC/Avatar-Hulk-Bra.gif So that people don't think we're crazy when I switch to a not so funny avatar.

And I'm going to post this as well

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v62/Creshosk/KMC/Hulk-PP2cvr.jpg

Hmm, that's some good thinking. I didn't of think of that all. Thought didn't cross my mind.

Battlehammer
Or not. He stated it because it's true. Adamantium is above Colossus' organic metal, but just because Adamantium is a lot more durable then a said object, does not mean Wolverine has the strength/force necessary to cut said object. It's really simple.

Sure I have. It's just been a few years give or take since I read that arc, so I simply agreed with you. You know not every post is sarcasm.

why would he bring it up unless to indicate why wolverine cut him, it seem pointless other wises no?

wolverine has individuals much more durable then colossus.

sorry I am so uses to the sarcasm, if I come off disrespectful I dont mean to. I respect your opinion unlike many people I debate often.

I said, his reaction can mean diddly squat. His been shown not to be afraid has he not? Does that mean Wolverine can't cut him or suggest Wolverine can cut him? His been shown to be afraid of Cyclops blast melting him, and his blasts aren't even heat based.

Was he not under mind control? That seems like a reasonable assumption.

he consistently shown to think wolverine can cut him, not jsut fear, he exknowledges he belives wolverine can cut him and wolverien believes he can cut peter, it never been shown anyother way.

ecpt it not, sinces most of the time when ones mind controlled they remeber what happen, they jsut dont ahve controll over there actions. It was never implied or stated he could not remeber.
I said.

Simulations =/= Reality

Not everything that happens in simulations happens or goes according to plans in reality. Just saying. How would it go against it?

Cool. Doesn't change:

Simulations =/= Reality.

Ecpt the simulation was how they fair against there teamates. why would they have wolverine damaging and taking colossus out if he can't? If he was not able to why would they have him doing so?

StiltmanFTW
Elektra.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.