Frank Martin vs Jason Bourne

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betterman
Frank Martin has been hired as the personal driver of the Prime Minister of the United Kingdom.

Problem is, the recent anti-Afghanistan comments made by the Prime Minister didn't fly well with the head chiefs of the United States. So, the powers that be hire Jason Bourne to kill the Prime Minister.

One day, while driving him to the Parliament, Frank stops the car, winces, and look at the Prime Minister.

"Get out!" says Frank

"What?" says the Prime Minister

"Sir, if you value your life, you will get out now!" says Frank

As he and Frank jump out of the car, the car explodes in a huge fireball.

His attempt failed, Jason tries the direct approach.

He walks towards the still shocked Prime Minister, rifle in hand, when Frank stands between them.

"What are you doing? You can't kill him!" says Frank

"This is of no concern to you, driver. Leave." says Jason

"He is a customer! You can't kill my customers, that's one of my rules!" says Frank

"You are making this worse for you. Leave while you still can." says Jason

"Look, I give you five seconds to put down that rifle and walk away before I break every single bone in your body." says Frank

"Don't say I didn't warn you." says Jason, still aiming the rifle at Frank

"You had your chance" says Frank as he takes off his shirt and picks a Desert Eagle and a .44 Magnum.

So, who wins this?

Darth Martin
If this goes H2H I actually don't know. Bourne fights faster and counters more but Martin is a much better physical specimen. He can do more fancy stunts while fighting which means different kicks and such.

Placidity
Originally posted by Betterman

Problem is, the recent anti-Afghanistan comments made by the Prime Minister didn't fly well with the head chiefs of the United States. So, the powers that be hire Jason Bourne to kill the Prime Minister.

LMAO

Originally posted by Betterman
Frank Martin has been hired as the personal driver of the Prime Minister of the United Kingdom.

One day, while driving him to the Parliament, Frank stops the car, winces, and look at the Prime Minister.

"Get out!" says Frank

"What?" says the Prime Minister

"Sir, if you value your life, you will get out now!" says Frank

As he and Frank jump out of the car, the car explodes in a huge fireball.

His attempt failed, Jason tries the direct approach.

He walks towards the still shocked Prime Minister, rifle in hand, when Frank stands between them.

"What are you doing? You can't kill him!" says Frank

"This is of no concern to you, driver. Leave." says Jason

"He is a customer! You can't kill my customers, that's one of my rules!" says Frank

"You are making this worse for you. Leave while you still can." says Jason

"Look, I give you five seconds to put down that rifle and walk away before I break every single bone in your body." says Frank

"Don't say I didn't warn you." says Jason, still aiming the rifle at Frank

"You had your chance" says Frank as he takes off his shirt and picks a Desert Eagle and a .44 Magnum.

So, who wins this?

You should try for a career in writing scripts stick out tongue

Anyway...

Bourne kills Frank while he takes his shirt off and his vision is momentarily blocked.

But ok seriously:

* H2H: Bourne - No explanation needed.

* Firefight: Bourne - Superior weapon as well as being the better marksmen.

I feel bad for Martin, but he would win in any driving related test or battle against Bourne.

Rogue Jedi
Gonna go with Bourne here.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Placidity
* Firefight: Bourne - Superior weapon as well as being the better marksmen. No arguments there.

* H2H: Bourne - No explanation needed. I be to differ. While Bourne is the man at one on one combat, Martin is no slouch. He's a much better physical specimen. I'd say he's superior to Desh.

I feel bad for Martin, but he would win in any driving related test or battle against Bourne. Don't, he has a decent shot at winning this. Of course he'd win a driving match but Bourne's no slouch in that either.

gobstakid777
bourne kills frank w/ his pinky

gobstakid777
bourne assrapes frank.it'll be shawshank all over again

Darth Martin
Frank's stats are superior to Bourne's. If this is unarmed I could see Frank winning.

gobstakid777
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Frank's stats are superior to Bourne's. If this is unarmed I could see Frank winning.
nope.sorry.gotta disagree with u there.bourne is an ultimate weapon.second only to river tam as i see.

Darth Martin
There are countless better combatants in H2H then Bourne or River for that matter.

Doesn't change the fact that Frank has superior stats. He's just as fast, stronger, and more agile.

gobstakid777
There are countless better combatants in H2H then Bourne or River for that matter.

Doesn't change the fact that Frank has superior stats. He's just as fast, stronger, and more agile.

not comabtants,ultimate weapons,like super soldier types.riddick whup all 3 of their asses,but bourne is the better H2H combatant.frank might whup him in a driving match...

Darth Martin
Like I said, there are countless better fighters than Bourne.

gobstakid777
Like I said, there are countless better fighters than Bourne.
but that doesn't mean bourne is better than frank

Darth Martin
What made you think I meant that?

gobstakid777
Originally posted by gobstakid777
but that doesn't mean bourne is better than frank
whoa.f-ed up ther.it's supposed to be vice versa

Darth Martin
IMO Frank would win. Not saying he's better. Bourne is a monster in one on one H2H combat. But Frank has insane skills and superior physicasl stats.

gobstakid777
IMO Frank would win. Not saying he's better. Bourne is a monster in one on one H2H combat. But Frank has insane skills and superior physicasl stats.
where did u get these stats from
the car skills are insane.can;t argue with that.but look at bournes words in the first film-I can tell you the license plate numbers of all six cars outside. I can tell you that our waitress is left-handed and the guy sitting up at the counter weighs two hundred fifteen pounds and knows how to handle himself. I know the best place to look for a gun is the cab of the gray truck outside, and at this altitude, I can run flat out for a half mile before my hands start shaking. Now why would I know that? How can I know that and not know who I am?
observant,intelligent,strength,speed,stamina,agili
ty,all at what seems to be captain America levels,including the h2h combat skills

wikipedia on frank-an expertise with explosives, surveillance, hand to hand combat, food preparation and evasive driving. Emphasis is given to his skills as an accomplished driver, able to conduct seemingly impossible maneuvers while retaining perfect control of his vehicle. Martin often engages in hand-to-hand combat, having to improvise using unconventional weapons against his opponents. Martin is also an accomplished sharpshooter.

besides the driving skills,jason can do all the stuff frank can do and to a far greater degree

Darth Martin
Bourne on par with 616 Captain America's stats? no

I don't give a shit what Wikipedia says. I've seen the films and am more than intelligent enough to form my own opinion.

gobstakid777
Bourne on par with 616 Captain America's stats? no

I don't give a shit what Wikipedia says. I've seen the films and am more than intelligent enough to form my own opinion.

hysterical.roflmfao

ah.that was funny Happy Dance

Lestov16
bumped

FrothByte
Bourne's stats are better on paper. Trained to be a super soldier and all that. But Martin has way better feats. Frank Martin's action scenes are so over the top they're almost cartoony.

So yeah, judging by screen feats, Martin wins. I don't recall Bourne taking on 20 armed men with him armed only with his polo.

Bourne's fighting style is based more on what a real world fight would be. Frank Martin's fighting is almost like 90's hong kong kung-fu flicks. The fighter with the more outrageous fight scenes win.

Lestov16
Can he get past Bourne's damage soak? I think so, considering how he knocked a door off it's hinges (and sent a guy flying back several feet) with a single kick. But Bourne tanks shit like gunshots and car crashes and was still beating the manshit out of those Russian police in the bathroom shortly after. This is a tough one that could go either way, IMO.

FrothByte
Originally posted by Lestov16
Can he get past Bourne's damage soak? I think so, considering how he knocked a door off it's hinges (and sent a guy flying back several feet) with a single kick. But Bourne tanks shit like gunshots and car crashes and was still beating the manshit out of those Russian police in the bathroom shortly after. This is a tough one that could go either way, IMO.

Well Frank Martin is no slouch when it comes to damage soak as well. In the 3 transporter movies he's never taken a hit he couldn't stand up from (except the sucker punch he took in transporter 3 that knocked him out). Granted, Bourne has taken harder hits, but Martin seems to just be incredibly hard to hit.

Lestov16
a hit is different from a gunshot and car crash.

FrothByte
Originally posted by Lestov16
a hit is different from a gunshot and car crash.

Yes agreed. But what would you prefer: Someone who can survive a gunshot and a car crash? Or someone who never gets shot and never ends up in a car crash?

Lestov16
Bourne got shot because Kirill got him off guard, and the car crash came from him killing Kirill. Even after that, he still beat down the Russian cops in the bathroom. If he can tank all that and still go, how hard can Frank hit him until he goes down, if Frank can hit him at all?

Darth Martin
The Transporter is like a cartoon. The hero never struggles and ALWAYS wins. Very boring.

Bourne, on the other hand, while an overall badass struggles. While he's easily the more interesting character and has the MUCH better trilogy, it costs him here.

Lestov16
Bourne is practically the same way. He never loses, and the only people who put up a fight against him were specfically trained to be on/above his level (whom he still beats). And getting shot, T-boning a car into a concrete divider at high speeds, and still having the physical strength to beat the manpiss out of two Russian cops in a bathroom afterwards, is pretty damn impressive and quite cartoonish in itself. As is surviving and walking away from driving your car backwards off the roof of a parking garage, and then surviving a 10(?)-story leap into the East River.

Darth Martin
Both are superhero-esque characters. Difference is, Bourne struggles. Or maybe that is just how I see it.

Lestov16
Bourne only struggles with those on/above his level, i.e. Treadstone and Blackbriar super-assassins. Everybody else who tries to touch him gets WTFpwned effortlessly.

Jmanghan
bump

KingD19
No idea why you bumped an 8 year old thread, but Bourne still loses to Frank.

riv6672
Who tf is Frank Martin?

KingD19
Originally posted by riv6672
Who tf is Frank Martin?

The Transporter/Jason Statham

Jmanghan
Originally posted by KingD19
No idea why you bumped an 8 year old thread, but Bourne still loses to Frank. I agree but people still argued in favor of Bourne before.

riv6672

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.