Decepticons at the Battle of Hoth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Martin
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/b/bb/Atathoth.jpg
Time has been reversed and instead of the Rebel Alliance fighting the Empire at Hoth, Megatron and his gang of Decepticons will.

Decepticon Roster
*Megatron - (Cybertronian jet/tank)
*Starscream - (F-22 Raptor fighter jet)
*Blackout - (MH-53 Pave Low helicopter)
*Brawl - (M1 Abrams tank)
*Bonecrusher - (Buffalo MPV)
*Barricade - (S281 police car)
*Ravage - (Infiltration Beast)
*Sideways - (Audi R8)
*Scorponok - (Robotic Scorpion)
*Frenzy - (Boombox/Mobile Phone)

Imperial Force
*15 AT-AT's
*15 TIE Fighters
*25 AT-ST's
*Ground-Mounted Turret Blaster Cannons
*150 Stormtroopers

Things to Consider
*The ground troops won't just be armed with lasers. They'll have grenade launchers as well as heavy artillery.

jinXed by JaNx
How affective are the Decepticons weapons against the Imperials armor here?

I only ask because i'm not sure how much damage rockets and bullets are going to do when the Rebels lasers did nothing.

Rogue Jedi
Especially the walkers.

Scythe
The only one that could do anything here would be Megatron. Starscream and Blackout have a few earth weapons that would probably not even lay a scratch on the gground forces, same for Brawl, Bonecrusher and Ravage. I don't see the taking out more than one AT-AT's. Scorponok may get lucky and take something out, but he's too small to be effective. Barricade gets stuck in the snow, turns to robot mode, then gets blown up, I would think, along with Sideways. Frenzy would hopefully get lucky and hijack an AT-AT, but then he'd have all the other forces to worry about, so all in all, it's just Megatron and possibly Blackout's EMP blasts. Which I think wouldn't matter since the Empire has too much firepower.

Rogue Jedi
Maybe the TIE's should be disallowed?

BruceSkywalker
The Imperial Force ftw

Impediment
Waitasec.............it's the Decepticons fighting the Imperials and not the Rebels?

I got a little confused.

Rogue Jedi
It's the Empire, Mattie. I can see what confused you, he said "instead of the Rebel Alliance fighting the Empire at Hoth", he should have said "instead of the Empire fighting the Rebel Alliance at Hoth."

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Impediment
Waitasec.............it's the Decepticons fighting the Imperials and not the Rebels? Yes, the Decepticons are taking the place of the Rebel Alliance here and are fighting the Empire.

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Maybe the TIE's should be disallowed? You think so? I'd think an F-22 would be superior to a TIE. Maybe not. If Anakin can handle dozens of droid fighter ships I'm sure the combined forces of Starscream, Megatron, and Blackout could annihilate the TIE's.

Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
How affective are the Decepticons weapons against the Imperials armor here? Well, some of the Decepticons have alien weaponry. We know for sure that Blackout and Megatron do.

Let's also not forget that Blackout by himself took out an entire military base which included tanks. His weapons may not pierce, but his EMP can generate enough concussive force to send rows of tanks flying. His shit also desintegrates stuff.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.