Astral Reincarnated RP sign in

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hitosu Moriko
I've got the permits so its legal

When the universe enters a phase the astral stars that represented the Astrology stars were destroyed and the spirits within the stars reincarnated in to twelve human children each contain an elemental edge.

Taurus: Earth
Aquarius: Ice
Leo: Fire
Cancer: Water
Sagittarius: Lighting
Libra: Psychic
Capricorn: Wind
Aries: Wood
Gemini: Darkness
Pieces: Spirit
Scorpio: Metal
Virgo: Light

The children were sent to earth and then 15yrs later the earth stops moving and times stops completely only the Astral Possessors are unaffected and realized they are chosen to stop this threat

Roster:

1.Hitosu-Me- Taurus
2.Quincy-Aquarius
3.Lilk-Leo
4.Striding Cloud-Sagittarius
5.Scarlet Fox-Gemini
6.Lycantroe-?

sorry my new job is making me timeless and ill from sleep deprive

Now the start off is depending where you are you can use elemental power just like it say ("Elemental Edge"wink but all the children will probably depending on the story will be in teams of three for the search of their Astral Star shard this will increase your capabilities for your element manipulation we also have to find the cause of the phase 15 yrs ago which i'll make something up in 2 days i plan to start the game on hopefully saturday if not next monday just to wait if other people take a role for a astral possesser

Sincerly,Hitosu Moriko Happy Dance LoL

Scarlet Fox
So wheres the CCS? (Character Creation Sheet)

Hitosu Moriko
I knew i was forgeting something

Name:
Astral Spirit:
Element:
Attacks:
Home Village (make up any village and i'll make a map out of our villages in the world)
Bio:

Thanks Scarletfox

Striding Cloud
Name: Kage Dark
Astral Spirit: Sagittarius
Element: Lightning
Attacks: He doesn't know how to control his powers yet.
Home Village: Trakusku
Bio: Unknown
http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu197/WolfenBlade69/COOL_LIGHT_by_heise.jpg

Hitosu Moriko
ok

Scarlet Fox
Name: Osera Daess ((O-ser-a Dayses))
Astral Spirit: Gemini
Element: Darkness
Attacks:
Home Village: N/A
Bio: Adoptive parents died when she was 5 so since then she has been alone. This, as well as the fact her looks made people scared and hostile towards her, allowed her powers to go a bit out of her control. She hardly shows emotion, expect for pain and anger. And when she is really angered or pushed over the edge her powers have a tendency of flaring out against her will.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Scarlet Fox
Name: Osera Daess ((O-ser-a Dayses))
Astral Spirit: Gemini
Element: Darkness
Attacks:
Home Village: N/A
Bio: Adoptive parents died when she was 5 so since then she has been alone. This, as well as the fact her looks made people scared and hostile towards her, allowed her powers to go a bit out of her control. She hardly shows emotion, expect for pain and anger. And when she is really angered or pushed over the edge her powers have a tendency of flaring out against her will.

Looks like someone you would cosplay as.

Hitosu Moriko
My Profile

Name: Hitosu Moriko
Astral Spirit: Taurus
Element: Earth
Attacks: Well he can manipulate the earth but not as well still control problems causes earth craters by accident
Home Village: In the mountains
Bio: Parents died because of a massive earthquake he caused when young lives in the mountains alone in solitude

Hitosu Moriko
well anyone

Young_Angel
Anybody took Virgo?

Hitosu Moriko
no

Young_Angel
Oh! Could I have that then? Please?

Hitosu Moriko
if it isn't taken please take it

Young_Angel
Name: Luna Ikeda
Astral Spirit: Virgo
Element: Light
Attacks: All she knows is to blind the enemy when her body illuminates brightly. However, this only happens when she gets really angry. She also shoots light energy from her hands. She may have other powers later on.
Home Village: Island of Akemi
Bio: She was born on an island named Akemi, raised by her parents. As an only child, Luna loved to walk on the beach, explore the island and enjoy the sunsets. But as she watched the sunset, she'd always dream of seeing the outside world.
One night, one of the star spirits reincarnated within in Luna. She had the power of Light. Because of her name and bright spirit, she was given this power.
15 years past, and the earth suddenly stopped moving. Seeing this as an opportunity to use her powers and to see the outside world, Luna secretly rode off into her little boat, trying to find other lands and adventure.

http://s.bebo.com/app-image/8055880133/5411656627/PROFILE/i.quizzaz.com/img/q/u/08/09/01/Summer_girl_by_MiciaGlo.jpg

Hitosu Moriko
alright we may have a short amount of people but we have to start

Young_Angel
Aww, man. Ah well...

Hitosu Moriko
its started

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.