Nova,Blue Marvel,Sentry vs. Superboy(Konner),Supergirl,Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Goddess of Fury
No preparation

Nihilist
Team 2

Nova is kinda out of his league here, and Blue Marvel aint got the feats to match up.Pretty one sided match up.

Goddess of Fury
Originally posted by Nihilist
Team 2

Nova is kinda out of his league here, and Blue Marvel aint got the feats to match up.Pretty one sided match up. Nova is at least a match for Supergirl. Blue Marvel beat the entire avengers before right? How can that be one sided?

iceman24567
Team 2

Nihilist
Originally posted by Goddess of Fury
Nova is at least a match for Supergirl. Blue Marvel beat the entire avengers before right? How can that be one sided? Nova hasnt proven he is a match for anyone of a decent calibre yet, and the Avengers team B Marvel beat down was mainly mid-low metas barring Sentry who got the better of him in the end.

Peterlane
Team 1. Sentry could solo, but Blue marvel sucks the yellow sun energy out of them

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Peterlane
Team 1. Sentry could solo, but Blue marvel sucks the yellow sun energy out of them
Sentry can't solo. He is going to lose to Superman every time. Or are you one of those who believe him to have the power of a billion suns laughing out loud

The Pict
Originally posted by Nihilist
Team 2

Nova is kinda out of his league here, and Blue Marvel aint got the feats to match up.Pretty one sided match up.

tkitna
Yeah, i'll give it to team 2. Nova's no help here.

Peterlane
Nova beats Conner. and Blue Marvel or Sentry absorbs the Yellow sunlight out the kryptonians then decapitates them

iceman24567
Superman punches Sentry once and he runs away crying. Clark and Connor then proceed to Rodney King poor Blue Marvel then Nova is alone. Team two for the obvious majority.

Peterlane
Originally posted by iceman24567
Superman punches Sentry once and he runs away crying. Clark and Connor then proceed to Rodney King poor Blue Marvel then Nova is alone. Team two for the obvious majority.

Lol ur funny man. Sentry could solo all of them, He throws them to the nearest red sun.

iceman24567
Sentry would barely beat Supergirl and Clark would demolish poor Bob.

Peterlane
Sentry would barely beat Supergirl and Clark would demolish poor Bob.

Haha, your one of those people who belive Supeman can only lose to God. Robert demolishes Supes.

iceman24567
No I'm one of those people that believes Sentrys feats speak for themselves no way is he Superman level. Team one can't win the majority.

xJLxKing
Team 1 can't win whatsoever. Superman beats Sentry easily. Superboy kills Nova and Supergirl toys with BM

Peterlane
No I'm one of those people that believes Sentrys feats speak for themselves no way is he Superman level. Team one can't win the majority.

No you just hate the character so much that he can't possibly win against anyone.

Tell me when Superman takes down a herald in 3 seconds, instead he is being pushed to his limits by Kryptonians that barely know how to use their powers.

iceman24567
Yeah I hate him so much I want him to lose to a more powerful character with better showings no expression. Stop with the high balling he can't take care of a Herald in 3 seconds but She-hulk and Hercules give him a fight? Please is average feats put him below Superman where he belongs. Team 2 wins

Peterlane
Yeah I hate him so much I want him to lose to a more powerful character with better showings no expression. Stop with the high balling he can't take care of a Herald in 3 seconds but She-hulk and Hercules give him a fight? Please is average feats put him below Superman where he belongs. Team 2 wins

She Hulk caught him off guard and He was holding back on Herc please try and refute this.
When Sentry has low showings it is not PIS but when it's someone you like it is.

And yes he beat Terrax in 3 seconds.

iceman24567
Yeah then he gets clobbered by She-Hulk, toyed with by Herc, sent into orbit by the the Blue Marvel, easily bfred by Le Fay and the Torch runs him off like a little sissy. It can't be PIS when its the majority of his recent showings so yeah he's under Superman here.

Peterlane
Yeah then he gets clobbered by She-Hulk, toyed with by Herc, sent into orbit by the the Blue Marvel, easily bfred by Le Fay and the Torch runs him off like a little sissy. It can't be PIS when its the majority of his recent showings so yeah he's under Superman here.

She Hulk: He threw her to Jersey, she came back and punched him, he confronted her and threatened her and she gave in

Blue Marvel: Then he slamed into BM from orbit and KOed him

LeFay: Rippd her head off, then she BFRed him using a time **** spell which she could easily do to superman BTW and he came back.

Torch: Torch fed him more energy and he didn't want to go crazy and kill his friends.

refute this please.

Sentry is either BFR by powerfull magic, attacked by suprise or behind, or mind ****ed because he has a fragile mind.

iceman24567
Yes the same she Hulk who isn't near any kryptonian in this thread stength wise sent him flying. The Blue Marvel was fighting more than just him you know he was fighting the avengers too he still managed to send Bob flying into orbit dazed and nearly koed. Torch beat him period he over loaded the man who has a billion hyperbole filled suns in him. Le Fay was also killed by Bullseye so fail. Herc made him look stupid Superman would end him.

Peterlane
Yes the same she Hulk who isn't near any kryptonian in this thread stength wise sent him flying. The Blue Marvel was fighting more than just him you know he was fighting the avengers too he still managed to send Bob flying into orbit dazed and nearly koed. Torch beat him period he over loaded the man who has a billion hyperbole filled suns in him. Le Fay was also killed by Bullseye so fail. Herc made him look stupid Superman would end him.

Scans of She Hulk sending him flying. She only dropped him. Batman caught superman of guard and sent him flying.

The avengers apart from Sentry were likr gnats to Blue Marvel. Sentry ko'ed him from orbit, why are you ignoring the face.

Morgan Le Fay can kill Superman with her magic, Dr Doom needed help to beat her. Magic>>>>>>Superman

Torch overloaded him and he couldn't control it, so instead of KILLING his teamates he ran awy

WHY DO YOU IGNORE MY TRUE POINTS....maybe because you HATE the Sentry

iceman24567
You have no points you ignore the bad showings make excuses and haven't proven how Sentry could solo team 2 on his own. I dont hate him if I did I would be ranting like you but instead I take all of his showings into account his lower ones outweigh his higher ones because their are less of the latter. That is how we decide these threads we dont hold onto high showings like beating Terrax or stalemating Genis it isn't logical.

Peterlane
You have no points you ignore the bad showings make excuses and haven't proven how Sentry could solo team 2 on his own. I dont hate him if I did I would be ranting like you but instead I take all of his showings into account his lower ones outweigh his higher ones because their are less of the latter. That is how we decide these threads we dont hold onto high showings like beating Terrax or stalemating Genis it isn't logical.

Superman has a lot less showings than high. He loses to Congorilla. And has trouble with Lex Luthor and Toyman on a regular basis

iceman24567
Recently? I dont think so his showings in the last couple years have been good and he keeps getting upgraded after every couple huge events. Nice try but even now you fail.

thanos-prime
peterlane you seem to think that sentry knows they are powered by yellow sun energy anyway team dc ftw

iceman24567
Dont worry about Peter he's just a troll

Peterlane
Originally posted by thanos-prime
peterlane you seem to think that sentry knows they are powered by yellow sun energy anyway team dc ftw

If Sentry doesn't Blue marvel will and Nova will. GG Superman family. Team 1 wins

Peterlane
Dont worry about Peter he's just a troll

Since when is arguing against someone a troll? Give me a trollish quote that I made in this thread. You are the troll Ignoring every single point I made just because of your dislike for 1 character

iceman24567
First off your not arguing your reaching and not doing good at that I already proved you to be a troll.

Juk3n
Lol ur funny man. Sentry could solo all of them, He throws them to the nearest red sun.

Does this fanboyism know no bounds?

Team 2 due to feats.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Juk3n
Does this fanboyism know no bounds?

Team 2 due to feats. Exactly I agree with everything you said.

thanos-prime
If Sentry doesn't Blue marvel will and Nova will. GG Superman family. Team 1 wins How exactly can they just know?

Peterlane
How exactly can they just know?

Worldmind is a Supercomputer. Blue Marvel is a genius on par with Reed Richards, so was Sentry before his mental collapse.

iceman24567
How exactly can they just know? They can't simple

Peterlane
They can't simple

Again ignoring my points...troll.

thanos-prime
Worldmind is a Supercomputer. Blue Marvel is a genius on par with Reed Richards, so was Sentry before his mental collapse.

Why would the world mind have any knowledge on kryptonian physiology.

iceman24567
No ignore your bull. Worldmind could possibly scan their bodies Nova won't last long enough to tell anybody what makes them tick and being genius won't help them figure out weaknesses. Your points suck basically.

Peterlane
Why would the world mind have any knowledge on kryptonian physiology.

Nova can scan them

@Iceman: Nova is ftl he can escape from them, or create his personal wormhole. Nova can take on Conner anyways

iceman24567
Leaving the battle field is a loss and no he can't take current Kon-el

Peterlane
Leaving the battle field is a loss and no he can't take current Kon-el

What has current Conner done? Get a few lucky punches on a SUPRISED Prime.

Nova beats him to a pulp, and how big is this battlefield? Nova sends telepathic info to Blue Marvel and Sentry

GG Superman Familys

iceman24567
He has also taken shots from him too. Nova isn't beating Connor. Sentry has psi blocks and no character on team one has shown the ability to rip solar energy out of cells so no you fail again. Team two wins because of feats.

Peterlane
You know what Iceman you are right. Once again it looks like Sentry is going to job to Marvelboy/Captain Marvel. Team 3 wins
http://marvel.com/news/comicstories.9127.Chicago_Con_~apos~09~colon~_Dark_Avengers_Annual

tkitna
You know what Iceman you are right. Once again it looks like Sentry is going to job to Marvelboy/Captain Marvel. Team 3 wins
http://marvel.com/news/comicstories.9127.Chicago_Con_~apos~09~colon~_Dark_Avengers_Annual

Good lord. Sentry has been at the end of the joke stick long enough. Losing to Marvel Boy would be to much to handle. I'm just beginning to wonder if they'll allow Bob to have a decent feat sometime in the near future.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.