The Birdcage versus Brokeback Mountain LOL!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
The Birdcage

LSFUvpmdVp8

Versus

Brokeback Mountain

MSkEK532DRk

Simple. The three Birdcage combatants and the Brokeback Mountain "Cowboys" lol are locked in a military surplus store and forced to fight to the death. h2h and foreign objects are acceptable.

Rogue Jedi
Perfectly good gay battle and no one posts............

Robtard
Agador Spartacus can't walk(in shoes), Albert Goldman is a flaming queen to the Nth power and Armand Goldman is out of shape.

Vs.

Two fit cowboys with firearms experience.

Hmmm, let me think about this one and get back to you.

Rogue Jedi
Obviously you've never seen a flaming homo fight haermm

Robtard
Hmmm, I've watched the Lethal Weapon series of films. Oh snap, see that I did there, *****.

Rogue Jedi
roll eyes (sarcastic) I love how you described the Brokeback boys as "fit." haermm

Somethin you wanna share?

Robtard
They're young cowboys who spend a lot of time in the rough, they also probably **** each other a lot while out in the rough, good cardio, that.

Rogue Jedi
So Mork from Ork has no chance here then?

Robtard
Doubt he has any gun experience and his lover and housekeeper surely have none, so unless the two cowboys start butt-****ing each other and he happens to sneak up on them with a loaded weapon, he has none.

Rogue Jedi
No guns in this battle.

Impediment
The Homo Horsemen easily beat the cum glazed shit out of the Lounge Stars.

Rogue Jedi
IF they can control their sexual tendencies.

Sadako of Girth
So they kill and then the Barry White music plays.

Rogue Jedi
shifty yes haermm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.