Obi Wan runs the stamina gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hewhoknowsall
Obi Wan has to steal some valuable intelligence and then get back to the jedi temple. Of course, some...complications make things harder.

No rest in between at all.
No time to plan.
No idea what's going to happen.

1. Run 10 miles non stop with one super battle droids lined up 20 feet apart all the way there firing at him.
2. Chased down an olympic runner who's being guarded by 15 battle droids.
3. Run across a 2 feet wide/30 feet long balance beam hundreds of feat in the air in under 15 seconds.
4. Get ambushed by 2 droikexas.
5. Break into a big military base guarded by 500 stormtroopers in any way possible (doesn't have to be by direct force).
6. Steal a hologram and then get out while being chased.
7. After sprinting 10 miles, get attacked by 2 sith apprentices.
8. Hold off Darth Bane for 4 minutes.
9. Jump onto a ship that's about to take off.
10. The ship crashes before he has any time to recover and he's attacked by 30 stormtroopers.
11. He then must lift up a boulder the size of a mansion within 5 minutes or get through it somehow (no way around it).
12. He must then scale a mountain twice the size of the Empire State Building while being shot at by snipers (he gets climbing rope to do this).
13. Go down the mountain while being shot at.
14. Sprint 25 miles while being chased/shot at by 45 GA troopers.
15. Fight his TPM self.

mattatom
Originally posted by Hewhoknowsall
Obi Wan has to steal some valuable intelligence and then get back to the jedi temple. Of course, some...complications make things harder.

No rest in between at all.
No time to plan.
No idea what's going to happen.

1. Run 10 miles non stop with one super battle droids lined up 20 feet apart all the way there firing at him.
2. Chased down an olympic runner who's being guarded by 15 battle droids.
3. Run across a 2 feet wide/30 feet long balance beam hundreds of feat in the air in under 15 seconds.
4. Get ambushed by 2 droikexas.
5. Break into a big military base guarded by 500 stormtroopers in any way possible (doesn't have to be by direct force).
6. Steal a hologram and then get out while being chased.
7. After sprinting 10 miles, get attacked by 2 sith apprentices.
8. Hold off Darth Bane for 4 minutes.
9. Jump onto a ship that's about to take off.
10. The ship crashes before he has any time to recover and he's attacked by 30 stormtroopers.
11. He then must lift up a boulder the size of a mansion within 5 minutes or get through it somehow (no way around it).
12. He must then scale a mountain twice the size of the Empire State Building while being shot at by snipers (he gets climbing rope to do this).
13. Go down the mountain while being shot at.
14. Sprint 25 miles while being chased/shot at by 45 GA troopers.
15. Fight his TPM self. Seriously why can't you be happy with simple versus fights?

Vorpal Ruin

I don't think Obi-Wan could lift a boulder that size no matter how much rest he has.

truejedi
confused

Eminence
He definitely doesn't make it past the droikexas.

mattatom

I could do that!

Oh and your spelling fails.

Incanus
Yeah, he loses at 4. If he somehow gets thru that, he dies at Bane. Bane will pulverize his body into jelly, then put it on toast and eat it.

DarthDaniel1001
I say at best he gets past the first 7 rounds before Bane either kills him or he drops dead from exhaustion. At worst, the Droidekas shoot him down.

Elite Hunter
I'd say this gauntlet fails

truejedi
i'd say he gets to 10. I thought bane would kill him till i saw he only has to hold him off, not beat him. 30 is just too many if he has to kill them all.

bayhunter12
he dies at 7.

Incanus
Guys, Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan ran from 3 together, so I dont think he could take them on when he is already exhausted. And btw, Bane would pwn Obi-Wan hands down...........

Ms.Marvel
Originally posted by Vorpal Ruin
I don't think Obi-Wan could lift a boulder that size no matter how much rest he has.

if chris redfield can do it obiwan can do it.

mattatom
Originally posted by Ms.Marvel
if chris redfield can do it obiwan can do it. I would also say he could melt his way through it, mansion sized? In five minutes? Impossible.

Ms.Marvel
4xuXkVzBdJQ

obiwan could do it. size matters not.

Lord Lucien
Thank you! Glad I'm not the only one wondered why Watermelon Arms could punch a boulder in to lava.

truejedi
that's true....
Yoda himself said it.

Size matters not.

Obi-wan shows an ability few have replicated to become one with the force in various situations. (3 times jumps to mind immediately)

Hewhoknowsall
Remember that he can get through the boulder in any way that he can think of.

And he only has to survive against Bane for 4 minutes.

I'd say at least makes it to 7 or 8.

Evilbigfoot
Wasn't Obi-wan a master of defence? If so then holding bane off would be no problem at all.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Evilbigfoot
Wasn't Obi-wan a master of defence? If so then holding bane off would be no problem at all. Unless Bane Lightnings the f*ck out of him.

mattatom
Or Force Pushes his sorry ass. Afterall he got pwnt by Dooku quick enough.

truejedi
Originally posted by mattatom
Or Force Pushes his sorry ass. Afterall he got pwnt by Dooku quick enough.

But not by the Chosen One.

I think force choke is what got Kenobi.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.