New Mutants vs Titans

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

outavodka
Cannonball
Danielle Moonstar
Sunspot
Magma
Warlock

Dick G
Cyborg
Raven
Starfire
Donna Troy
Beastboy
Red Arrow

Peterlane
Cannonball soloes.

Konton
Originally posted by Peterlane
Cannonball soloes.

He's not touching Raven. Her shield isn't limited to reflecting projectiles, it can consume them as if they were walking into another dimension by physical contact.

Titans for me.

Peterlane
Majik kills Raven with the soul sword and Cannon Ball takes the rest GG raven

iceman24567
I was going to say Cannonball can be bfred. The Titans have more muscle

Peterlane
Originally posted by iceman24567
I was going to say Cannonball can be bfred. The Titans have more muscle

If a confident Gladiator can't get past Cannonballs forcefield physically non of the Titans are.

Knowsbleed33
Cannonball has a forcefield?

What wasn't I informed of this?

Konton
Majik kills Raven with the soul sword and Cannon Ball takes the rest GG raven

You troll in every thread. Seriously.

So yeah, CB can be BFR-ed and Raven outclasses Magik and Karma.
Cyborg, Donna, and Starfire would rape the remaining New Mutants. The three are too strong for them.

Peterlane
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Cannonball has a forcefield?

What wasn't I informed of this?

Cannonball is a mutant that possesses the ability to bodily generate thermo-chemical energy and release it from his skin. This energy is used as thrust to cause his body to be propelled through the air like a rocket, at great heights and speeds with considerable maneuverability. He can control his speed and direction through sheer act of will. At first, he could only release this energy from his feet and legs, but now he can fire it from almost any part of his body, to a wide variety of effects. This energy also manifests itself as an impenetrable and virtually indestructible "blast field" that protects him from bodily harm. He can use this blast-field for the following effects: to function as a personal shield or extending it to encompass others, to shape the field around another person to imprison them, or to absorb outside kinetic impact into his own energy supply, enabling him to increase the bludgeoning power of his blows or to create explosive shock waves upon impact.

Konton
If a confident Gladiator can't get past Cannonballs forcefield physically non of the Titans are.

Raven doesn't need to physically deal with him. She warps him to another dimension.

Peterlane
Originally posted by Konton
You troll in every thread. Seriously.

So yeah, CB can be BFR-ed and Raven outclasses Magik and Karma.
Cyborg, Donna, and Starfire would rape the remaining New Mutants. The three are too strong for them.

How was what I posted trolling?

Warlock gives Cyborg a techno-organic virus.

How are they going to beat Warlock?

Peterlane
Raven doesn't need to physically deal with him. She warps him to another dimension.

I still don't see how I was trolling. Magik is powered by a demon as well and can do whatever Raven can do....but maybe not on as big a scale.

iceman24567
If a confident Gladiator can't get past Cannonballs forcefield physically non of the Titans are. none of that has anything to do with what I said so yeah...

Peterlane
Warlock easily takes care of Cyborg. Warlock has overriden phalanx so Cyborg aint doing shit.

Magik keeps Raven busy while Cannonball soloes the rest.

iceman24567
Once again none of that has anything to do with what I typed.

Peterlane
Originally posted by iceman24567
Once again none of that has anything to do with what I typed.

quoted you by habit.

Konton
How are they going to beat Warlock?

Starfire goes nova. She one shotted Braniac. Warlock is going down hard.

I still don't see how I was trolling. Magik is powered by a demon as well and can do whatever Raven can do....but maybe not on as big a scale.

Magick isn't a powerful empath.
Magick isn't as skilled in magic.
Magick is a pansy and would be left in a catatonic state after being rammed by Raven's soulself.

Warlock easily takes care of Cyborg. Warlock has overriden phalanx so Cyborg aint doing shit.

Magik keeps Raven busy while Cannonball soloes the rest.

With basic knowledge of each other, Raven would know to do what she could to BFR Cannonball. Magik isn't as powerful and is much less experienced than Raven.

Peterlane
Starfire goes nova. She one shotted Braniac. Warlock is going down hard.

Sunspot absorbs her energy, or Magma sheilds him

Magik is the sorceress supreme the Limbo dimension.
She has equal magical knowlege as belasco one of the lords of hell
Soul Sword disrupts magic. Majik can win

Magik isn't much less experienced that Raven, maybe slightly less powerful.....maybe.

With basic knowledge of each other Warlock infects Cyborg with the transmode virus, which makes him his slave or kills him

Sunspot and Magma double team Starfire

Cannonball takes out the cannon fodder like Robin, Beastboy and Donna

Moonstar and Illyana double team Raven.

Its close and Titans because of Raven might win 6/10

Konton
Sunspot absorbs her energy, or Magma sheilds him

Magik is the sorceress supreme the Limbo dimension.
She has equal magical knowlege as belasco one of the lords of hell
Soul Sword disrupts magic. Majik can win

Magik isn't much less experienced that Raven, maybe slightly less powerful.....maybe.

With basic knowledge of each other Warlock infects Cyborg with the transmode virus, which makes him his slave or kills him

Sunspot and Magma double team Starfire

Cannonball takes out the cannon fodder like Robin, Beastboy and Donna

Moonstar and Illyana double team Raven.

Its close and Titans because of Raven might win 6/10

Starfire is faster, more durable, stronger, and more versatile than both Magma and Sunspot.

Magik is the sorceress supreme in LIMBO. Her powers are severely weakened outside of it. She has basic spells. Raven's soulself being affected by the soulsword is an iffy argument because the two are from different universes and Raven's soulself isn't magic by nature.

Donna is far from cannon fodder. She's rivaling Diana in power these days. She's been upgraded recently. lol

Moonstar won't be able to touch Raven either. Jericho tried getting into her head and passed out. Jericho is much more powerful than Moon.

Illyana would be interesting, but she doesn't have enough going for her IMO.

Survivor19
Talking about Dani.
Can the thread author specify, what powers does she have for this match-up? Or else we are talking about current, who, well, is depowered.

Also. She doesn't "gets in the head", but could conjure the greatest fear of someone (other things too, in some cases even constructs). IIRC, Raven does have great fears, as in would ve thrown off balance when confronted with them. And soulsword is powerful enough to be a theat to likes of Mephisto, so...

Konton
Originally posted by Survivor19
Talking about Dani.
Can the thread author specify, what powers does she have for this match-up? Or else we are talking about current, who, well, is depowered.

Also. She doesn't "gets in the head", but could conjure the greatest fear of someone (other things too, in some cases even constructs). IIRC, Raven does have great fears, as in would ve thrown off balance when confronted with them. And soulsword is powerful enough to be a theat to likes of Mephisto, so...

Raven is also an empath. She could just do the same thing to Dani.

Survivor19
Also? Dani is not empath...

Putting aside the fact Raven's powers do not work that wa... Dani's greatest fear is the Daemon Bear. She confronted him and would be able to do that again.
Since you're so knowledgeable, what is Raven's greatest fear?

outavodka
Talking about Dani.
This is fully powered dani her with:
Telepathy,
Illusion generation,
Psionic arrows,
Telepathic rapport with animals,
Quantum energy powers,
Ability to create solid objects out of psionic energy

Survivor19
New Mutants 8/10 then.
And Dani has decent chance of soloing.

complexbrother
Warlock could solo but with Warlock, Cannonball, Moonstar, and Karma how could they loose.

Peterlane
Originally posted by complexbrother
Warlock could solo but with Warlock, Cannonball, Moonstar, and Karma how could they loose.

QFT

Konton
Also? Dani is not empath...

Putting aside the fact Raven's powers do not work that wa... Dani's greatest fear is the Daemon Bear. She confronted him and would be able to do that again.
Since you're so knowledgeable, what is Raven's greatest fear?

Raven's powers DO work that way. There have been multiple story lines where she "forced" the ones she fell in love with to love her back.

Raven is afraid of losing herself to her inner demons. Her "dark side."
She's "dealt" with that multiple times as well. Hell, she's capable of chanelling the collective souls of Azar to destroy Trigon.

New Mutants 8/10 then.
And Dani has decent chance of soloing.

Dani isn't all that. She won't get past Raven's soul self or Donna's mental defenses. You're throwing a metahuman against two herald level characters.

Originally posted by complexbrother

Warlock has zero chance of soloing. He wouldn't survive Starfire's nova blast or Raven BFR-ing him.

Just incase you don't know what Koriand'r can do...

http://img65.imageshack.us/img65/4116/untitledscanned129wa.jpg
http://img65.imageshack.us/img65/2609/untitledscanned138yz.jpg
http://img67.imageshack.us/img67/2276/untitledscanned168xv.jpg
http://img67.imageshack.us/img67/9205/untitledscanned178tl.jpg

... she can ONE-SHOT BRANIAC.
Warlock is brittle in comparison to Braniac.

Peterlane
Soulsword keeps Mephisto away. Mephisto>>>>>>>>>>Raven. Ilyana kills Raven, the rest of the Teen Titans get the techno organic virus and die.

Konton
Soulsword keeps Mephisto away. Mephisto>>>>>>>>>>Raven. Ilyana kills Raven, the rest of the Teen Titans get the techno organic virus and die.

By that logic, Raven is powerful enough to contain Darkseid so Magik is weak sauce. Darkseid>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Magik.

Illyana isn't mobile enough to tag Raven. She's a flyer. Aside from that, Magik has zero defenses against Raven forcing her into deep fear/apathy/unbridled love for her, etc. =p

The T-O virus is the New Mutants main threat. But doesn't it require skin to skin contact to be transmitted? Haha. You'll need to show me a speed feet before I believe he gets his hands on Raven/Donna/Starfire.

Peterlane
By that logic, Raven is powerful enough to contain Darkseid so Magik is weak sauce. Darkseid>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Magik.

Illyana isn't mobile enough to tag Raven. She's a flyer. Aside from that, Magik has zero defenses against Raven forcing her into deep fear/apathy/unbridled love for her, etc. =p

The T-O virus is the New Mutants main threat. But doesn't it require skin to skin contact to be transmitted? Haha. You'll need to show me a speed feet before I believe he gets his hands on Raven/Donna/Starfire.

All members of the Technarch are FTL.
What part of Ilyana is the sorcerres supreme of Limbo don't you get. Lords of HELL fear her.

Konton
All members of the Technarch are FTL.
What part of Ilyana is the sorcerres supreme of Limbo don't you get. Lords of HELL fear her.

IN LIMBO.
She is all powerful IN LIMBO.
Her powers on earth are FAR MORE LIMITED.

Warlock is FTL? Proof?

Peterlane
IN LIMBO.
She is all powerful IN LIMBO.
Her powers on earth are FAR MORE LIMITED.

Warlock is FTL? Proof?

How do you think he traveled from the Kree Galaxy to Earth in less than a year?

Konton
How do you think he traveled from the Kree Galaxy to Earth in less than a year?

Can't argue with that logic.

Starfire and Donna are also FTL themselves. They're also warriors trained all of their lives with projectiles. He won't tag them.

Peterlane
Can't argue with that logic.

Starfire and Donna are also FTL themselves. They're also warriors trained all of their lives with projectiles. He won't tag them.

Proof the Donna is FTL please. Warlock can tag Nova-Prime. He will tag them

Survivor19
Not like Dani's powers AT ALL.
I would repeat.
Dani's powers surpass mental defences, when extracting greatest fear of someone. That being said, it would phase Raven, resulting in her early death on the battlefield.
IMO.

Konton
Proof the Donna is FTL please. Warlock can tag Nova-Prime. He will tag them

Donna has been upgraded to near Diana levels. And no, he's not tagging Starfire and he's not surviving her nova blast.

Not like Dani's powers AT ALL.
I would repeat.
Dani's powers surpass mental defenses, when extracting greatest fear of someone. That being said, it would phase Raven, resulting in her early death on the battlefield.
IMO.

lol.
Dani reaches into the subconscious and creates a 3d image of their fears. Dani herself doesn't know what will happen, yadayadayada.

Good idea. Make Raven upset. Dark Raven should be a MUCH better match-up. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Peterlane
Wonder Woman is not FTL

Konton
Wonder Woman is not FTL

laughing

Peterlane
laughing
Proof please.

Konton
Proof please.

I really don't want to dignify you with a response.
I'm out of here.

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Peterlane
I really don't want to dignify you with a response.
I'm out of here.

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

I accept your concession

iceman24567
Peter is such a troll good lord

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.