X-O Manowar vs. Iron Men..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

john allerdyce
Scenario 1: X-O Manowar vs. current War Machine.
Scenario 2: X-O Manowar vs. Extremis-Iron Man.
Scenario 3: X-O Manowar vs. IM/WM combined.

Battles take place, and are contained in, NYC.

Who wins?

supremthor
X-O wins all three, wait is this classic X-O?

thebeast
XO wasn't that strong if I remember.

Galan007
a well trained operator of the x-o armor was able to go toe to toe with solar. granted, solar was a novice at the time, but even still, the fact that the armor could compete with him at any level is quite impressive imo.

but iirc, the 'most current' operator of the x-o was owned by tony's repulsor rays - which doesn't make sense considering some of it's other feats, but whateva...

D_Dude1210
Well, it was more based on the fact that the X-O Manowar armor is composed of an energy absorbing organism. It basically makes the armor extremely resistant to energy attacks. The X-O armor is far more vulnerable to physical attacks such as punches to the face.

I am a rabid X-O fan, but I'd say Extremis Iron Man/WM take this 8/10 at least and stomps X-O as a team.

Peterlane
X-O rapes

D_Dude1210
Originally posted by Peterlane
X-O rapes

I've read every issue of X-O Manowar, I really don't see him winning against Extremis Iron Man due to his Cl100 strength or War Machine due to his ballistics weaponry. Only chance he has is if manages to stab them with his Ion Sword.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.