Michael or Lucifer vs Mxy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tattoos N Scars
Since it is established that Mxy can defeat Spectre...how would Mxy perform in a battle against either one of these beings, Michael or Lucifer?

guy222
Michael

SoulDevourer
Mike or Lucifer

Tattoos N Scars
Is it conceivable that Mxy could turn Mike or Lucifer into a bird and cage them like he did to Spectre?(or joker with mxy's power did to spectre)

guy222
Michael and Lucy are above the Spectre

Tattoos N Scars
Originally posted by guy222
Michael and Lucy are above the Spectre \

I agree that they are above Spectre...but, couldn't they be affected by Mxy's powers?

Peterlane
MYX got tortured by Superman Prime. Micheal uses his pinky to win

guy222
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
\

I agree that they are above Spectre...but, couldn't they be affected by Mxy's powers?

I doubt it

xJLxKing
Originally posted by guy222
Michael and Lucy are above the Spectre
Isn't the Spectre supposed to be the wrath of god?

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Isn't the Spectre supposed to be the wrath of god? but if God aint very angry then it sux for Specter stick out tongue

xJLxKing
Originally posted by SoulDevourer
but if God aint very angry then it sux for Specter stick out tongue
That is true, but do you think god would actually allow his wrath to be "removed"?

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by xJLxKing
That is true, but do you think god would actually allow his wrath to be "removed"? God work in mysterious ways stick out tongue wether God is angry or not depend on him only. he got free will too u know laughing out loud

Galan007
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
I agree that they are above Spectre...but, couldn't they be affected by Mxy's powers? doubtful. i mean, mxy could always try throwing a creation busting attack at them - but they've both easily endured the big bang of a multiverse, at ground zero:

http://s1d4.turboimagehost.com/t/1971144_l1.jpg http://s1d4.turboimagehost.com/t/1971145_l2.jpg http://s1d4.turboimagehost.com/t/1971146_l3.jpg

so how does one really get around that?

power/will ftw.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Galan007
doubtful. i mean, mxy could always try throwing a creation busting attack at them - but they've both easily endured the big bang of a multiverse, at ground zero:

http://s1d4.turboimagehost.com/t/1971144_l1.jpg http://s1d4.turboimagehost.com/t/1971145_l2.jpg http://s1d4.turboimagehost.com/t/1971146_l3.jpg

so how does one really get around that?

power/will ftw.

thumb up

occultdestroyer
I agree.

Mxy could try wiping off the DC universe once again ala World's Funnest.

But Michael and Lucifer would just be standing there at the end.

kevdude
I don't think even Mxy would want to annoy either of them for to long.

gobstakid777
mxy

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
I agree.

Mxy could try wiping off the DC universe once again ala World's Funnest.

But Michael and Lucifer would just be standing there at the end. did mxy even wipe all ALL of DC anyway? (inc. 6D 7D 8D 10D 52D & all that ^^)
iirc he only wiped out the "lower" part of DC (up to 4D or 5D)

Philosophía
Lucifer/Michael.

shokosugi
Lucy and Mike

guy222
Michael vs Lucy vs Mxy

Galan007
did mxy even wipe all ALL of DC anyway? (inc. 6D 7D 8D 10D 52D & all that ^^)
iirc he only wiped out the "lower" part of DC (up to 4D or 5D) as far as what was portrayed, mxy wiped out everything in DC.

SoulDevourer
as far as what was portrayed, mxy wiped out everything in DC. but thats impossible huh (unless he grew to be > 5D somehow but thats never stated). I mean he coudnt have erase the Ultimator & things like that

some1 got scan?

gobstakid777
but thats impossible huh (unless he grew to be > 5D somehow but thats never stated). I mean he coudnt have erase the Ultimator & things like that

some1 got scan?

i'm tryin to find the scan and yes.the whole omniverse was obliterated except for him and qwsp.yes they are that awesome and yes mxy destroys lucy and mike

Galan007
but thats impossible huh (unless he grew to be > 5D somehow but thats never stated). I mean he coudnt have erase the Ultimator & things like that

some1 got scan? as i have stated SEVERAL times in the past, a numerically higher dimension doesn't necessarily equate to greater power. for instance, feat-wise beings of the 6th/8th dimension(s) were far less powerful than beings from the 5th. hell, kid devil has visited the 52nd dimension, yet even the beings who occupied that place weren't any more powerful than regular people.

as far as what's been displayed, 5-d beings > all.

SoulDevourer
as i have stated SEVERAL times in the past, a numerically higher dimension doesn't necessarily equate to greater power. for instance, feat-wise beings of the 6th/8th dimension(s) were far less powerful than beings from the 5th. hell, kid devil has visited the 52nd dimension, yet even the beings who occupied that place weren't any more powerful than regular people.

as far as what's been displayed, 5-d beings > all. but on panel its STATED that mxy is so powerfull BECAUSE hes 5D (then he says something like "2 degrees of infinity more" then 3D) and thats canon so it make no frakkin sense that 5D > 6D or 7D or higher confused

the imps combined coudnt even affect the Ultimator whose 10D and mxy had to do his 4th wall tricks again just to lock it up lol

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by gobstakid777
i'm tryin to find the scan and yes.the whole omniverse was obliterated except for him and qwsp.yes they are that awesome and yes mxy destroys lucy and mike lol why not presence while were at it laughing out loud

post scan as soon as u have it

Galan007
but on panel its STATED that mxy is so powerfull BECAUSE hes 5D (then he says something like "2 degrees of infinity more"wink and thats canon so it make no frakkin sense that 5D > 6D or 7D or higher

the imps combined coudnt even affect the Ultimator whose 10D and mxy had to do his 4th wall tricks again just to lock it up lol 1.) yet on panel, mxy is > ANY other dimensional characters ever depicted.

2.) regardless of the means mxy used to overcome ultimator, the fact still remains that a 5-d being eventually beat a 10-d being

SoulDevourer
1.) yet on panel, mxy is > ANY other dimensional characters ever depicted.

2.) regardless of the means mxy used to overcome ultimator, the fact still remains that a 5-d being eventually beat a 10-d being BUT 4TH WALL IS CHEATIN mad mad

i mean Doom & She Hulk coud pwn TOAA if they want to laughing out loud

Galan007
BUT 4TH WALL IS CHEATIN mad mad

i mean Doom & She Hulk coud pwn TOAA if they want to laughing out loud mxy imprisoning ultimator was not a 4th wall feat. the comic ultimator was trapped in, was one mxy himself created. thus, mxy's power can be attributed to ultimator's 'defeat'.

SoulDevourer
mxy imprisoning ultimator was not a 4th wall feat. the comic ultimator was trapped in, was one mxy himself created. thus, mxy's power can be attributed to ultimator's 'defeat'. he dint create no comic huh even if he did, once Ultimator wuz sleepin mxy would of had to leave the comic to make a comic anyway (they show him jump out the book & use tape to seal it shut) so it is a 4th wall thing

Galan007
he dint create no comic yes he did. several of them, in fact. anyone who's read the issue could tell you that much.

once Ultimator wuz sleepin mxy would of had to leave the comic to make a comic anyway (they show him jump out the book & use tape to seal it shut) so it is a 4th wall thing mxy's boring variation of the sandman series caused ultimator to fall asleep. mxy then left that comic, and sealed it so ultimator could never escape.. and like i said before, because those comics were ALL part of mxy's magical 'spoof' collection, him hopping in and out of them does NOT constitute a 4th wall feat.

sorry but any further argument regarding this topic is nothing but blatant ignorance on your part.

SoulDevourer
yes he did. anyone who's read the issue could tell you that much.

mxy's boring variation of the sandman series caused ultimator to fall asleep. mxy then left that comic, and sealed it so ultimator could never escape.. and like i said before, because those comics were ALL part of mxy's magical 'spoof' collection, him hopping in and out of them does NOT constitute a 4th wall feat.

sorry but any further argument regarding this topic is nothing but blatant ignorance on your part. bleh why dont u post that scan where it says so? lol if it was "his" comic then he woudnt have needed to wait till Ultimator wuz asleep to lock it up confused

iirc the comic mxy was in was the same one where mxy got tossed INTO before he jump out. when u jump out of a comic it is a 4th wall thing. its not like she-hulk jumped into OUR RL is it. lol

Galan007
bleh why dont u post that scan where it says so? lol if it was "his" comic then he wount have needed to wait till Ultimater wuz asleep to lock it up confused
http://s1d4.turboimagehost.com/t/1971943_m1.jpg

he had to wait until she was asleep, otherwise she would have followed him out of that comic, like she did with all of the others.Originally posted by Galan007
sorry but any further argument regarding this topic is nothing but blatant ignorance on your part.

SoulDevourer
http://s1d4.turboimagehost.com/t/1971943_m1.jpg

he had to wait until she was asleep, otherwise she would have followed him out of that comic, like she did with all of the others. k but its still jumping outa comics whatever u wanna call it 4th wall or 3.5th wall or w/e roll eyes (sarcastic) (or 4th wall inside 4th wall lol)
point is mxy had to trick it else he would of been its next snack

Galan007
k but its still jumping outa comics whatever u wanna call it 4th wall or 3.5th wall or w/e roll eyes (sarcastic) (or 4th wall inside 4th wall lol) those comics were mxy's personal creations, and still within the realm of comics. him hopping in and out of them is no different than him venturing to the 3rd dimension and back.

it was NOT a 4th wall feat.

point is mxy had to trick it else he would of been its next snack point is:Originally posted by Galan007
2.) regardless of the means mxy used to overcome ultimator, the fact still remains that a 5-d being eventually beat a 10-d being

SoulDevourer
they were mxy's creations. him hopping in and out of them is no different than him venturing to the 3rd dimension and back.

it was NOT a 4th wall feat.dont u think its more like (RL) Carlin jumping in & out of his own comics? laughing out loud

ok but remeber when you mention PIS somewhere else? (when zatana clone depower mxy, iirc u called it pis) then i can say it wuz PIS with Ultimator too, so there!!!
serously this sort of "defeat" sux. its like they want to make mxy some sort of cartoon caracter like bugs bunny or somethin

Galan007
ok but remeber when you mention PIS somewhere else? (when zatana clone depower mxy, iirc u called it pis) then i can say it wuz PIS with Ultimator too, so there!!! an event can only be considered PIS, when there is substantial evidence to the contrary. in the annataz/mxy instance you mentioned, that sort of 'to the contrary' evidence exists.

in the case of mxy/ultimator, it does not. thus, it cannot logically be considered PIS.

SoulDevourer
an event can only be considered PIS, when there is substantial evidence to the contrary. in the annataz/mxy instance you mentioned, than sort of 'to the contrary' evidence exists.

in the case of mxy/ultimator, it does not. k what about this: if the "comic" Ultimater was locked in wuz realy just another dimension like u said & not a comic, then it should of been able to jump out of it once it woke up! wink especially if its suppose to be = all existence (all existence = all dimensions inc. ones outside that comic). see thats PIS

the only thing no1 can jump out of ever ever is the "real" comics (unless they can do the 4th wall thing). thats why i said it look more like real comic then just a "pocket dimension" or something. especialy since mxy is known to break 4th wall anyways, thats what he allways does!

Galan007
k what about this: if the "comic" Ultimater was locked in wuz realy just another dimension like u say & not a comic, then it should of been able to jump out of it once it woke up. especially if its suppose to be = all existence (all existence = all dimensions inc. ones outside that comic). see thats PIS

the only thing no1 can jump out of ever ever is the "real" comics (unless they can do the 4th wall thing) ultimator couldn't jump out of that comic because mxy's version of dream kept her in a perpetual state of hibernation

what doesn't compute?

SoulDevourer
ultimator couldn't jump out of that comic because mxy's version of dream kept her in a perpetual state of hibernation

what doesn't compute? so basicaly its still sleepin?

Galan007
yes.

gobstakid777
mxy for the easy win

celestialdemon
ultimator couldn't jump out of that comic because mxy's version of dream kept her in a perpetual state of hibernation

what doesn't compute?

The fact that the embodiment of all that is can be bored to sleep.

wxyz
Mxy beats both of them at the same time.

DeadpoolXXX
power/will ftw. you still think so?

Galan007
I've always had the Angels above Mxy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.