the Fury vs Doomsday (NOT simple vs fight!)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SoulDevourer
this more like an altarnate arc or something

basicaly Doomsday is added to the Furys list (Fury doesnt know yet about Doomsdays resurect & adapt abilities, only what he looks like). so its mission is to destroy DD

and Doomsday is brainwashed into thinkin the Fury is Superman

they both start of in there respective universe (so DD cant get to the Fury however the Fury sooner or later find DD)

btw this is DOS Doomsday only
and this is Fury at peak (when it fight mjj)

in the end (could take days weeks months maybe years stick out tongue) only one of the 2 is left standing
so does the Fury succeed in its mission or not?

supremthor
fury in a sh!t stomp

thanos-prime
lol fury laughs as he walks away from dds smoldering body

SoulDevourer
ok

but then DD resussitates. then wut? stick out tongue

gobstakid777
doomsday is incinerated to the atom.i don't think he'll be regenrating from that

SoulDevourer
DD never been "atomize" like that (at best his skeleton wuz still intact) PLUS we dunno if thats enough to kill him for good anyway

beside when DD recovers from 1st shot hes adapted to Furys main canon so that wont work again big grin

Lord Feron
Originally posted by SoulDevourer
DD never been "atomize" like that (at best his skeleton wuz still intact) PLUS we dunno if thats enough to kill him for good anyway

beside when DD recovers from 1st shot hes adapted to Furys main canon so that wont work again big grin

Fury will always be one step ahead of him. Fury finds ways to kill beings no matter what. Even beings that have complete control of reality. You really think DD is above that? No ****ing way.

IMO the fury will try to guage his power and then do someting that DD aint coming back from.

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Fury will always be one step ahead of him. Fury finds ways to kill beings no matter what. Even beings that have complete control of reality. You really think DD is above that? No ****ing way.

IMO the fury will try to guage his power and then do someting that DD aint coming back from. but so far DD allways find a way to come back no matter what! unliike Fury, DD can aford to be killed (in fact it counts on that)

every time DD come back 2 life he gonna be stronger. Fury evolves but when did it evolve new weapons? (it always use the main canon. some1 said it used a bunch of poison arrows but DD can adapt to that anyway)

also how do we know DD aint gonna evolve a bunch of explosive darts? (that works on Fury stick out tongue)

Survivor19
I vote for Fury. He can, after all, freaking absorb Doomsday.
That would be one scary nightmare...

SoulDevourer
"absorb"? huh

Survivor19
Yes, i believe. Merge with him, transform into cybiote like itself and take over, etc.
Fury was shown capable of doing that.

SoulDevourer
but it only did that when MJJ wuz plane human & powerless so he coudnt fight back
even if it teleport DD into the void i doubt DD gonna let it take over like that big grin

Knowsbleed33
Fury wins.

SoulDevourer
alrite then lets make it HP DD smokin'

thanos-prime
alrite then lets make it HP DD smokin' i don't think you understand how powerful the fury is no DD can beat him

King Kandy
Fury wins. Easily.

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by thanos-prime
i don't think you understand how powerful the fury is no DD can beat him maybe u dont undestand how powerfull is HP DD he can adapt on the fly AND come back from dead

maybe u skip the part where Fury has to kill DD PERMANETLY to win, otherwise it dont count big grin

this is a war only ends when 1 of the 2 is killed...4ever ^^

SoulDevourer
anyway Fury dont know about DDs ablities yet, so its gonna use its main gun on him - u guys think thats gonna hurt DD?

thanos-prime
maybe u dont undestand how powerfull is HP DD he can adapt on the fly AND come back from dead

maybe u guys skip the part where Fury has to kill DD PERMANETLY to win otherwise it dont count big grin he blinks him out of reality ftw

SoulDevourer
he blinks him out of reality ftw wut...this aint mjj-fury!! laughing out loud (i hate that ep anyway)

thanos-prime
wut...this aint mjj-fury!! laughing out loud (i hate that ep anyway) you said it was fury at peak so he blinks him out of reality ftw

SoulDevourer
you said it was fury at peak so he blinks him out of reality ftw nooo thats not wut i ment mad sad

sheesh...mjj woud be spite obvously

i said Originally posted by SoulDevourer

and this is Fury at peak (when it fight mjj) i ment when it fight mjj (and take him to unreality then fry his head wink )

thanos-prime
nooo thats not wut i ment mad sad

sheesh...mjj woud be spite obvously

i said i ment when it fight mjj (and take him to unreality then fry his head wink ) it doesn't matter what stage either are at DD could be his best version and would still lose The fury is basically the cosmic DD he would eventually adapt a way to beat him

SoulDevourer
it doesn't matter what stage either are at DD could be his best version and would still lose The fury is basically the cosmic DD he would eventually adapt a way to beat him even cosmics cant kill DD permenently (it wuz never show onpanel anyway)

btw since yur name has "thanos", checked this thread? most agree this is spite against Thanos, but one guy thinks your guy has a chance big grin

thanos-prime
even cosmics cant kill DD permenently (it wuz never show onpanel anyway)

btw since yur name has "thanos", checked this thread? most agree this is spite against Thanos, but one guy thinks your guy has a chance big grin he loses the fury is at least sky father level or with sometime could become that level

SoulDevourer
yeah but im pretty sure Imperiex wuz > skyfather lvl huh and even he cant put down DD for good

i mean theoricaly cant HP DD evolve even to abstract lvl? they never said he has limits and we allready know hes > Death

thanos-prime
yeah but im pretty sure Imperiex wuz > skyfather lvl huh and even he cant put down DD for good

i mean theoricaly cant HP DD evolve even to abstract lvl? they never said he has limits and we allready know hes > Death i don't think his evolving power is that extensive could be wrong though but in this fight he would not last long enough to

-Pr-

i mean theoricaly cant HP DD evolve even to abstract lvl? they never said he has limits and we allready know hes > Death

imperiex did put down doomsday for good. it was only lex's interference that brought us rex.

SoulDevourer
i don't think his evolving power is that extensive could be wrong though but in this fight he would not last long enough to maybe not in 1 fight (IF its gun works on DD, not even sure about that) but this is a war, and DD has time...and he can aford to be killed (in fact he counts on it big grin)

maybe the Fury gonna learn a new emotion (anger) when it see DD come back again & again each time it thinks it killed him laughing out loud

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by -Pr-
imperiex did put down doomsday for good. it was only lex's interference that brought us rex. u sure? iirc they said DD would come back on his own but it would of taken months or somethin huh (lex only speed up things)

btw the bones were intact not even Imperiex can damage them...DD can regenerate from bones (like Hulk)

-Pr-
u sure? iirc they said DD would come back on his own but it would of taken months or somethin huh (lex only speed up things)

that could be true. still, though, months would count as a KO. stick out tongue

thanos-prime
maybe not in 1 fight (IF its gun works on DD, not even sure about that) but this is a war, and DD has time...and he can aford to be killed (in fact he counts on it big grin)

maybe the Fury gonna learn a new emotion (anger) when it see DD come back again & again each time it thinks it killed him laughing out loud i doubt it The fury isn't known for playing around with it's enemies imo it would use what works best in each fight such as
1. he atomizes him
2. mind rape
and so on i don't think DD would last very long in any of there fights

SoulDevourer
that could be true. still, though, months would count as a KO. stick out tongue no KO no KO ! mad this is a war, furys mission is to DESTROY DD

when DD come back then Furys sensors gonna telll it its missions not over & it go after him again like it did with captain brit stick out tongue

-Pr-
no KO no KO ! mad this is a war, furys mission is to DESTROY DD

when DD come back then Furys sensors gonna telll it its missions not over & it go after him again like it did with captain brit stick out tongue

maybe. it does seem a bit pointless, though, lol. kill him, take a few months off, kill him again, and so on and so forth...

SoulDevourer
i doubt it The fury isn't known for playing around with it's enemies imo it would use what works best in each fight such as
1. he atomizes him
2. mind rape
and so on i don't think DD would last very long in any of there fights we dunno if Furys main canon coud damage him (let alone atomize him)

HP DD allready resistant to energy blasts. maybe the canon can kill him (once) but it aint gonna atomize him

havent some1 allready tried mind tricks on DD before? he adapted on the fly by shuttin out the signal or somethin

SoulDevourer
maybe. it does seem a bit pointless, though, lol. kill him, take a few months off, kill him again, and so on and so forth... true but its not symetric : if DD kills the Fury just once (yeah big if stick out tongue but still) then its permanent

thanos-prime
doubtful furys gun coud damage him (let alone atomize him)

HP DD allready resistant to energy blasts. maybe furys gun can kill him (once) but it aint gonna atomize him

havent some1 allready tried mind tricks on DD before? he adapted on the fly by shuttin out the signal or somethin well those were just examples im just saying that eventually he will find a way to kill him i can't say the same for DD

SoulDevourer
i can't say the same for DD i can stick out tongue

guys remember 1st post says Fury does NOT know about DDs ability yet

wich means its gonna try its main gun on him the 1st time they fight wink

thanos-prime
guys remember in 1st post i say Fury does NOT know about DDs ability yet

wich means its gonna try its main gun on him the 1st time they fight wink even so imo DD would have a very very low chance of beating the fury imo it would go on and on until the fury kills him and also what makes you think DD can kill the fury?

-Pr-
true but its not symetric : if DD kills the Fury just once (yeah big if stick out tongue but still) then its permanent

that's assuming doomsday could, lol...

SoulDevourer
that's assuming doomsday could, lol... i ment eventually (definitely not the 1st time of cos)

thanos-prime
i ment eventually (definitely not the 1st time of cos) i doubt he could at all i just can't see the fury being beaten physically or by anything DD possess

SoulDevourer
i doubt he could at all i just can't see the fury being beaten physically or by anything DD possess physicaly? DDs bones are sharp as **** (they can even cut Supe prime!)

and Furys not armored (4 some reason). in physical slugfest DD definitly has upper hand even in the 1st fight

-Pr-
this isn't the fury from uncanny x-men, right?

thanos-prime
physicaly? DDs bones are sharp as **** (they can even cut Supe prime!)

and Furys not armored (4 some reason). in physical slugfest DD definitly has upper hand even in the 1st fight as soon as he cuts him the fury will adapt so there goes any physical advantage if it becomes a slugfest the fury will adapt so much that he would become physically impervious to harm atleast in things like a slug fest

SoulDevourer
as soon as he cuts him the fury will adapt so there goes any physical advantage if it becomes a slugfest the fury will adapt so much that he would become physically impervious to harm atleast in things like a slug fest see thats the thing 4 some reason it NEVER adapted to hack n slash even tho it been used sevral times (even before fight with MJJ)

maybe its a safety built in by mjj himself

i mean why dint it just evolve adamantium armor or somethin?

starlock
Doomsday for the win

thanos-prime
see thats the thing 4 some reason it NEVER adapted to hack n slash even tho it been used sevral times (even before fight with MJJ)

maybe its a safety built in by mjj himself

i mean why dint it just evolve adamantium armor or somethin? maybe it just evolved a massive healing factor instead

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.