Mad Jim jaspers Vs.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

galactusischere
3 fights

MJJ vs FP Galactus

MJJ vs Eternity

MJJ vs Eternity W/ big G

Sorry if this is a spite I don't know much about MJJ just wanted to estimate his power level.

occultdestroyer
MJJ, in his peak, can take over the Omniverse.

I doubt these two Abstracts can do much against MJJ in his full potential.

shokosugi
MJJ

gobstakid777
Originally posted by galactusischere
3 fights

MJJ vs FP Galactus

MJJ vs Eternity

MJJ vs Eternity W/ big G

Sorry if this is a spite I don't know much about MJJ just wanted to estimate his power level.

MJJ should theoretically be able to clear the board clean since glactus and eternity are only universal beings and he took over a universe once and was capable of effecting the multiverse

galactusischere
Is he above the IG since he so easily defeats these two powerhouses?

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by gobstakid777
MJJ should theoretically be able to clear the board clean since glactus and eternity are only universal beings and he took over a universe once and was capable of effecting the multiverse
Eternity, in his totality, would be a multiversal, if not omniversal, being.

MJJ, if left to evolve his mutant abilities to its peak, would still overpower him though.

Galan007
Is he above the IG since he so easily defeats these two powerhouses? no. the omniscience one gains with the IG would allow them to know that without some form of reality to mold, MJJ is powerless. thus, they would subsequently teleport him to un-space, then vaporize him.

Space M ummy
Originally posted by Galan007
no. the omniscience one gains with the IG would allow them to know that without some form of reality to mold, MJJ is powerless. thus, they would subsequently teleport him to un-space, then vaporize him.

both of those two big guns are cosmically aware to a great degree. There's a pretty good chance they'd know this even without the IG.

Plus, FP Galactus= The nullifier, which would most CERTAINLY smoke Jaspers with little effort.

Galan007
Originally posted by Space M ummy
both of those two big guns are cosmically aware to a great degree. There's a pretty good chance they'd know this even without the IG.

Plus, FP Galactus= The nullifier, which would most CERTAINLY smoke Jaspers with little effort. i agree. it is a rather easily exploitable weakness for almost any amongst the cosmically aware.

GamorasBigDaddy
LOL MJJ gets stomped!

GBD

Knowsbleed33
He clears it.

Mr Master
It always makes me laughing out loud
when I see people throwing in the "un-space" plot device to stop MJJ.

You first have to be able to transport Jaspers there to pull that bull shit off,
and who's gonna do it? hum

None of those mentioned
have even the slightest possibility of accomplishing said move.

Heck, even Matrix/Merlin's power was useless against Jaspers,
and Matrix/Merlyn >>> Galactus (UN or not) Eternity and most others.

The "Un-Space" cheese move was only poossible for the Fury,
who was nearly immune to Jaspers' power.

*btw. The UN isn't smokin Jaspers at all,
that will work on 238 Jaspers, but never on 616 JJ.

Mr Master

Is he above the IG since he so easily defeats these two powerhouses?
No,
but not because of any silly "Un-Space" move,
but simply because the IG may make the wielder more powerful than him,
or not, it's up for debate imo.

IG makes one omnipotent (basically God) beneath the LT.

Then again, Jaspers was considered God in his arc too,
so come to think about it, who knows.

starlock
Galactus turns off his mutant power for the easy win

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.