Best Maniacal Laugh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
In a bunch of animes we hear people going nuts by making crazed maniacal laughs and for some reason we like them. Who do you think has the best one?

Quincy
light. yagami.

C65oaIHsdYM

dadudemon
Me.

no expression

danteiscool
Broly and Alucard have the best maniacal laugh in the english dub. in the japanese dub, Grimmjow has the best maniacal laugh.

Nemesis X
In the english dub I find Lelouche's laugh to be as maniacal as Light's sometimes.

BackinBlack
Alucard's laugh when he's about to pwn Incognito. badass.

and phuck light's laugh. that wasn't maniacal. that was stupid, lonely, nerdy pansyass laugh.

NemeBro
Broly's laugh in that it is not high pitched and girly, but big and manly. English dub anyway, never seen the Japanese.

danteiscool
th japanese dub for Broy's laugh is okay. it sounds deep ( a little) and manly, but not on the same level as the english dub laugh. that and the japanese doesn't really suit him.

Alucard25
Really I thought the dub voice for Broly was terrible the Japanese one was far better.

danteiscool
to me, the japanese voice for Broly was okay, it wasn't bad. it just didn't really suit him. the english voice is good and it suits him too.

Ms.Marvel
either hollow ichigo or evil chun-li.

NemeBro
Also, Enel. YAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! 131

yungz22
JOKER no expression

dadudemon
Still me. no expression

Nemesis X
Originally posted by yungz22
JOKER no expression

Joker's no anime/manga character.

Stop doing that.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Stop doing that.

What? Sorry, couldn't hear you over your rustling pubes, bro.

And, I was serious when I say I have the best maniacal laugh out of every anime character I've seen voiced. Ergo, the straight face smilie.

Nemesis X
Originally posted by dadudemon
What? Sorry, couldn't hear you over your rustling pubes, bro.

And, I was serious when I say I have the best maniacal laugh out of every anime character I've seen voiced. Ergo, the straight face smilie.

I demand evidence that you have the best maniacal laugh.

Kento
No, you don't want to hear it. Trust me on this one. It'll give you nightmares.

But Batman has the second creepiest laugh...And he's Batman..it doesn't matter if it's anime or not he's just that good.

dadudemon
Mine sounds just like this. I swear. lol

piOs9vaQal0

Nemesis X
Originally posted by dadudemon
Mine sounds just like this. I swear. lol

piOs9vaQal0

So you laugh like a baby? idk if I should find that funny or cute.

saphiree95
the older toguro brother's laugh is funny

Stealth
Originally posted by Quincy
light. yagami.

C65oaIHsdYM Quincy knows where it's at.

Right on the money for what a maniacal laugh should be.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Nemesis X
So you laugh like a baby? idk if I should find that funny or cute.

laughing laughing laughing

Dude, that was the point. It was supposed to be a joke. Funny.

But, my maniacal laugh is still the best. no expression

Parmaniac
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjXi6X-moxE

ftw laughing (I know it's old)

Ridley_Prime
I can't believe no one's mentioned Frieza yet... He's not one of my top favorite villains (even in Dragon Ball), but he still had one of the best maniacal laughs ever, IMO. No one's laughter has left a vibe for me quite like his.

Ladyluck
Queen Beryl.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.