Nazi Zombies: The Role Play

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Shaggs
Jacob blinked as smoke swirled around the heavily damaged plane. The scar was almost thirty yards from where they first touched down. He searched for bodies, but was surprised that he didn't see any. "They must have left to find a safe ar-" Jacob was cut off by a rough, grizzled Russian soldiers jumped into the cabin. "Shh!" You will be alright my friend. There are dark forces working here, and you need to get to the building up on the hill. We saw the crash and hoped we would find some survivors." Kamarov pulled Jacob up with one hand and put his arm around his shoulder to help steady him. Jacob grabbed his Thompson, his pistol, and a scoped Springfield, using the rifle to steady himself as he walked.

Scarlet Fox
Rubble. The flicker of flames from the crash, swaying side to side. A panle begins to move and a women pushs herself out of the wreckage. She takes a few steps then falls onto her hands and knees, coughing from smoke inhalation. what the... hell happened? Her eyes go wide as if remembering the Crash in slow-mo

Hitosu Moriko
Hitosu at the wreckage pulled out a gas mask and covered his mouth from the smoke he then saw a woman suffering from the smoke he went to her "M'am here take this" he offered her a spare gas mask from his medical tech bag "are you ok"

Scarlet Fox
Blinks and looks to Hitosu then shakes her head as she moves away from the crash. I just.. need to get my head together.

Lycanthrope
Standing up through the Hatch of the Tiger, designated 841, Hauptmann Teufelschtadt saw the plane go down. He was aware of the experimental Nazi Soldiers and had seen first hand their destructive powers. Being a Professional soldier and not a Nazi He was apposed to the experiments and vowed to fight against it. He knelt down, his crew was dead other than his driver Gefrieter Heinrich.
"Head toward that downed Aircraft. We must inform them of the danger they face". The Haptmann glanced at his equipment. Radio, MG42 3000 rounds, 9 88mm Assault gun rounds, 4 10gallon canisters of water 5 gas masks, one Med kit and food rations for 5 for a week. His MP44 400rnds, Luger, Heinrichs MP40 10 clipps.
-Only 400 gallons left,Damn We have to resupply- he thought but his first priority was to get to the survivors.

Hitosu Moriko
Hitosu Turned to the Woman "is there any others who survived"

Cammii
Camille has stood there her eyes locked upon the peices of the crashed plains, some dying flames still flickered. A cold wind brushed through her hair. She smelt the air, the taste of a bad gut feeling was arising. Nervesly she looked around,keeping her gaurd up, for leting it down could be the reason that ends her. Though the bodys where m.i.a and the with the fire and the crash the trace of there bodys would come up.But nothing was shown. If their where surviers there would be at least a death something left behind. This didn't make sence.Clutching to her jacket and and her weaons .

Shaggs
Kamarov saw Camille just standing there, and grimaced. "Wilkans! Stop standing around and search the wreckage! We have to get everything we can before nightfall!" Semi-angrily, he turned to Jacob. "Can you walk?" Jacob nodded and used the rifle to balance. Kamarov ran over to where Hitosu and the girl. "Look, you take orders from me now. Get everything you can and huff it to the Bunker", spoken in a thick Russian accent.

Scarlet Fox
Eyed the Russian as he spoke to her. She follows this guys orders? Hmph. Lily got to her feet and began to search the Wrekage. She wasnt looking for survivors, rather... Ha! She took hold of a handle and pulled out a silver case that was scratched and charred. She then turned and made her way to the Bunker the Russion spoke about.

Hitosu Moriko
Knowing that he would'nt without any parts to use for anything he knew he was defenseless so he looked around for food supplies and useable equipment that he can recycle and use to create or repair machines

Shaggs
Kamarov looked them over and then back to Jacob. "All of you! You all have until sundown to get inside. Once it's dark, the doors will be locked, and don't even try to blow them open. My men are not afraid to put you down to stay alive." He grabbed his PPSh and walked back towards the bunker.

Thannis
Tom spotted a ground, teamates most likely. Tom limped over to the group "finally after all this time ! " His leg was aparently bleeding. "who is in charge here" Tom said looking around. Behind him a trail of blood where he had walked. His leg ached him very badly

Shaggs
Kamarov looked over and sighed. "I am in charge here. Follow my orders, or get away from my bunker. I'll lay down the rules when we are all inside." He picked up two rifles that were just laying on the ground, mostly under rubble, and then went to lift a crate of ammo with just one arm.

Hitosu Moriko
Hitosu went to tom and bandaged his leg "how did this happen"

Cammii
Cammii had nodded as she got orders.She took steps over the soil and watched her every move.She had looked at the others and tom that seemed wonded,his freash blood was sure to attract something.
Cammii took peices and tossed them aside,many things where already gone from the fire.Her hands went across a small box, covered with dirt and smugded.Slowly opening it studying it over, it was a medic box.With some bandadds needles, bottles,and a knife.She closed it and held onto it,she went looking at differnt spots.But kept her eyes on the others.

Thannis
Originally posted by Hitosu Moriko
Hitosu went to tom and bandaged his leg "how did this happen" He sighed " damn vechicle crash ! got almost everyone in my division killed ! i walked for a good 2 miles like this, either i did that or i could have put a bullet in my own head ! i would have surely died if i didnt push to this location" He sighed " thanks for the help..." He looked at Kamarov. Once they were inside Tom looked at him. "so what are the plans sir "

Scarlet Fox
Lily eyed Tom a moment before looking around. It amazes me you are able to walk 2 miles with a leg like that without passing out from blood lose.... I suppose you have alot of it to spill.. Lily walked to a table and dropped the silver case upon it.

Cammii
Cammii gave up on looking,all there is dirt and ash and peices to the airplain that probly wouldnt do any of them good.Cammii hurryed over to the building that everyone was entering.And hurryed in, she didn't want to be locked out alone at night.She walked in quitly and layed the medic kit on the table.And studyed around.More relaxed she didnt walk so tense.

Shaggs
Jacob got inside and laid the weapons he had collected on the table, along with any ammo that he had on him. All he kept was his Colt, and made sure to keep it very close. Kamarov stepped back inside of the area and looked around. He let out a disappointed sigh and rub his eyes with one hand. "Two wounded, two females, and a bunch or rookies..." Jacob stood up and walked over to speak with Kamarov before he looked up. "Man the PT!!" Kamarov whirred back around and ran towards the top of the hill, while one of his soldiers carried the Anti-Tank Rifle to the observation deck. Jacob grabbed the scoped Springfield and quickly followed him, but took a moment to look at the Pre-occupied Camille. No one else seemed to be nice to her, or any of the other soldiers for that matter. 'Is this really how the Russians really train their soldiers?" Jacob thought to himself.

Cammii
Cammii look over at Jacob, she knew she probly didn't find anything better than the others, but at least she found something.Cammii spoke up towards Jacob,"There's anouther medic kit on the table.There is also a knife in there." She looked at him than looked at the medic kit. She turned her head away to adjust her guns.

Shaggs
Jacob nodded and climbed up into the tower, peering through the scope of his rifle in the direction of the Tank. The Russian soldier had already mounted the Rifle onto the banister and was ready to fire when ordered to.

Scarlet Fox
Lily set a Colt handgun that she found upon the table. The dead guy that held onto it didnt have alot of ammo but it was something. She carfully layed the three clips she found upon the table. One that was in the gun and the two the guy had on him. She looked at the clip that was in the gun and slowly pushed the rounds out of it. ... a few rounds were put out... She pocketed the 4 bullets that were in the clip, slide one of the two full clips into the colt, then set it in the holster on her belt. After a moment she looked to the Table with the guns that Jacob had placed and walked over. She picked one up and over looked it. M1 Garand. She took two clips of ammo for that gun then looked the others over. They had grit all over them. She took a seat at the Gun filled table and began to break down the M1 Garand in her hand and clean it as best as she could with what little cleaning tools she had.. or rather without cleaning tools. She then looked to Cammi, who was messing with her own guns. When your done with yours, you feel up to helping me check these guns? Wouldnt be good if one of these didnt work properly when we need it most.. A light smirk played over her lips.

Cammii
Cammii heard Lily speaking to her, she looked up at her with no care, than her eyes darted to her guns.Runing the tips of her fingers over them and studyed her gun for a breif moment to look up back at Lily.And slowly made her way over there to her,
"Sure"
She stood at the table with waiting for her to take the lead.She studyed over the guns.

Scarlet Fox
Doesnt speak again. She picks up diffrent peices of the M! garand she took apart and began to clean them in silence. Once she was done she would put it back together, slowly, making sure she got it right, then picked up another rifle.

Thannis
Tom walked up to Lily "so what are your plans as far as following that guys orders hmm ? " He said trying not to put to much pressure on the leg " i dont feel like dying after all the shit i just went through." He picked up his rifle " dont even ask how i was able to find my signature rifle still in one peice after the crash" He started checking it out.

Cammii
Cammii studyed over the gun that she picked off the table one that Lily hasnt seen yet. "Jamed" Cammii wispered. She held the gun to the ground to try to remove the glip,just incase it went off it wouldnt hit anyone.She tuged on the clip and removed it,one bullet was out of line,pulling it out and placing it back in line.She pushed the clip back in,and set it down. Hardly any bullets in that one only a few to get by on.

Shaggs
Ben dropped the transponder on the floor with a loud thud and sighed. He was hot, hurt, tired, and ready to give out. He clutched his Springfield close and looked up at the ladder to the second floor, and farther into the observation deck.

Hitosu Moriko
Hitosu went to Tom with a bottle of pills "Here you might need this that leg is'nt going to heal itself these painkillers should calm the wounds pain" Hitosu went back to the corner and started to tinker with his Guns adding ammo to his nagant-mosin and 50-Calibur gun the Calibur was damaged yet useable

Atrophy
Disoriented, confused, bewildered.

What happened, where am I? The questions ran through Alexander's head as he stumbled to and fro, trying to figure out where he was.
Explosions... Screams... Fire... Am I in Hell? Am I dead?
Alex checked his side, and in response to his touch searing pain soared through his body, causing him to lose balance and fall to the ground. His hand was covered in blood.
"What the Hell is this?" Alex yelled aloud, and felt himself fall, on top of his sniper rifle, no less. He clutched it tightly, and felt himself being dragged away from the carnage, before losing consciousness.

--
Groaning, Alexander found himself amongst people he either did, or did not know, his gun laying at his side, and his wound stitched and neatly field dressed.
What is going on? He pulled himself up, disregarding the protest from his side. His survival was necessary, and if he'd been captured, he needed to ignore any pain, any hindrance.
It didn't take him long to realize that he was merely another injured, and that all of those around him were allies.
Or at least seem to be... Alexander found his Rifle at his side, and laid a hand on it. His own security blanket.
His eyes floated across the room, his vision blurry from lack of blood flow and probably painkillers. He waited for an update, recognition. Something. Rank didn't mean anything right now.

Thannis
Originally posted by Hitosu Moriko
Hitosu went to Tom with a bottle of pills "Here you might need this that leg is'nt going to heal itself these painkillers should calm the wounds pain" Hitosu went back to the corner and started to tinker with his Guns adding ammo to his nagant-mosin and 50-Calibur gun the Calibur was damaged yet useable Tom turned to him and smiled "thanks comrade, but i shall warn you, if these are anything but pain killers your going to be in alot of trouble" He said with a small smile. Although Tom was very serious. He took out what was left of his canteen of water. He took one of the pills 'i hate swallowing pills' He put it in his mouth and tryed as hard as he could and swallowed it " eh well i sure hoep this kills the pain, Thanks agian...... what was your name agian ? i am Tom"

Lycanthrope

Scarlet Fox
Lily looked up from her weapons Maintenence and then looked to Cammii, speaking plainly.... did you take a foriegn Language class? She arches a brow, her eyes upon Cammii, but her hands still reassembling the Rifle.

The Shagg
Kamarov raised his weapon, searching his mind for the little German he knew. "Ich verlange, dass Sie Verzicht!" Jacob steadied his rifle's sights on the man's head.

Cammii
Cammii looked over at Lily for a oment, a insult kind of as she listened
"No i did not i was raised to speak german and russian my dear"
Cammii glanced up at her for a moment and studyed over the gun she had in her hands. She brushed her hair back for better veiw.She stood there and placed her gun flatly on the table.

Scarlet Fox
Lily blinked a bit at the woman.Oh. sorry. My Mistake.She turned back to the gun in hand and finished putting it back together. she didnt put the clip back in, rather she put it to the side so she can mess with it later.

Hitosu Moriko
"i think he's asking us to join forces with us due to an accident he caused and he also bribed us with supplies and food his name is Captain Teufelschtadt due to what he said he also stated he tried to make an SS a super warrior it seem to have gone haywire and are now going on a killing frenzy" Hitosu then looked at Tom and Kamorov "this seems to be your decision you chose to be leader so choose but be aware you might put all of us in danger" he told Kamorov and then Hitosu went to Tom "im Hitosu Moriko cheif of Technical Machines"

The Shagg
Kamarov pulled out his Tokarev TT33 and pointed it at Hitosu. "Don't you ever talk to me in that tone again!" His eyes burned with a rage that he had never had before. He hated two things, insubordinate soldiers, and German sympathizers. "You are so quick to ally one of these monsters! Why should I show them any mercy, when my brothers in Stalingrad were given none!?" Jacob watched the fight, and now trained the scope from Tom, to Hitosu, and then to Kamarov, hoping to stop it, if it became a bloodbath.

Scarlet Fox
Lily stopped with the guns as she looked up to the fight. She pulled her Colt and stood up, eyeing Kamarov and Jacob. The two with guns. Is this going to be a problem? It doesnt matter who the leader is. I suggest we focus on trying to survive.Lily glares at Kamarov

The Shagg
Kamarov glared right back at her, rage surging through him. "Survival!? These are the men who waged war on our people, slaughtered our home, and spilled our blood, on OUR land! I will die before I work with them. I will only allow them inside if they surrender their weapons. Watch yourself girl, this bunker is under my control, and my men only take orders from me." A small smirk slid across his face as he looked back to the man, confident that he was in no danger. Jacob kept trailing his sight between the three. "I am with Kamarov, said Jacob. The Russians are our allies, but this whole war was started by those German bastards."

Scarlet Fox
Lily looked to Jacob. She nodded once after he spoke.Fine. Your call.She put her colt on the table before her and went back to disassembling, cleaning, then reassembling the guns that were salvaged from the crash.

Cammii
Cammii looked up when she had heard some form of unsults to germans.She looked over at Kamarov , the one who was insulting the German , what dis-respect he carrys no honor .

"Ist heutiger Tag Deutschziel? Was mit Sein deutsch falsch ist. " Cammii mumbled with attuide and anger.

Cammii stood up tall cracking her back. She glanced at Lily with a smirk, she has spunk and she does have a point.Cammii brushed her fingers over her gun softly . There shouldnt be a leader but a plan to know how to surive and get out of this mess. Yelling and screaming and puting people down was not helping any of them. They needed to come up with a plan quickly, cammii thought.

Hitosu Moriko
"look i don't like the idea of teaming up with them especially what they did to my sister Kizuna but ..................................... all i was just saying was it was up to you so there was no need for the senseless and unnecessary threats it isn't easy for me to team up with the bastards who killed my only family that was left so lay off". Hitosu went back to fixing the metal he took from the plane and start repairing his caliber gun

The Shagg
Kamarov turned and fired one round off, intentionally missing Cammii by a fraction of an inch. "You have no right to carry the honor of serving Mother Russia. I hope you die like the rest of the German loving scum in this war. These monster murdered my friends, my family, my PEOPLE!" In anger he turned against and signaled for his soldiers to move back inside, not caring what happened to the rest of them anymore. He stepped back into the building, and signaled for anyone who wished to follow him that wanted to, and Jacob reluctantly followed the Russians the stairs, followed by Ben. He knew once the door was shut, it would not open for quite some time. Standing at the door, he saw the Russian soldiers grabbing their weapons and ammo, and heading for the stairs.

((If you had ANY idea of what the Germans did to my people, you'd hate them too. 2.5 Million Russian soldiers died (That's not even adding in women and children) because of the traitorous Germans, so if you say anyone has no honor, it's the Germans. I'm sorry, but that comment pissed me off. There's nothing wrong with Germany today, but back in 1945, all I can say is **** Germany.))

Hitosu Moriko
Hitosu followed them upstairs *Hitosu's thoughts* "by the looks of this i cant trust anyone for a second there he turned on me and the Russian who can speak German i cant believe I'm doing this i might die for just trying to help" Hitosu Flashback to his sister Kizuna and how she died looking back at it all just made him depressed and sick

The Shagg
Ben thought about it long and hard, and stopped going up, mid-step and turned around to head back down. He didn't know if he could trust them, but they just lost seventy percent of the fighting force. There was no way the injured, and tired would last very long without the help of the Germans outside. Not being able to speak German, he stepped outside and did his best to try and signal them to come into the bunker quickly.

Mr.Alex
Chuck stumbled as he walked. One hand on his head, the other his pistol. Chuck took one last look back from were he had walked from. A large amount of black smoke moved up from the crash and up into the air. Rubbing his eyes chuck turned back to the building in the distance and continued to walk. His legs aching.

Chuck had finally made it to the building which he now knew was a bunker. Slowly walking up to the door, he hit the large metal door with the back of his pistol. "Hello?" He said slowly. Something didn't seem right. Once again he hit the door making another loud 'THUD' sound. Chuck looked around behind him then back to the door. "Ah shit.. Now what?"

The Shagg
Ben heard something at the rear door to the bunker and signaled for two soldiers to open it, and see what was going on. One soldier held his weapon tight, and trained the sights on the door, before the other started to pull back a large bolt. As is was pulled back, the door opened slowly, automatically.

Hitosu Moriko
Hitosu took out his Nagant-Mosin and aimed at the door *Hitosu's thought* "Already crap not now"

The Shagg
Jacob leaned against the wall and sighed. Something definitely didn't feel right about the setting sun. He almost felt like he heard laughter off in the distance, a sort of sick cackle of a mad man. Shrugging it off as stress, he looked out the window into the slowly darkening scenery. It was beautiful, in a terrifying kind of way.

Mr.Alex
Chuck stood back as the door slowly opened. As soon as Chuck saw the man with the raised gun, he raised his own. "Who the f*ck are you and where the f*ck am I?" Chuck said taking a few steps closer. His pistol raised just like the man opposite him.

Hitosu Moriko
"Who are you and what do you want" Hitosu looked at the man with great stress

Thannis
Tom saw this guy barge in and he emidiatly pulled out his rifle and aimed for his head "Drop the peice ! you dont want to do anything stupid !" Tom couldnt understand what guy could have possibley been thinking to rush in with a gun raised. Tom was on the verge of just shooting him.

The Shagg
Ben lowered his rifle ans shouted. "Weapons down! Weapons down! He's a Marine!" Ben turned and raised his weapon again pointing it at the others. Jacob stood at the top of the stairs very angrily. "ENOUGH!" He fired a pistol round into the ceiling. "We're all in this together, no matter how much we don't want to! That German out there said that there was something out here that we have no idea about! We have to work together!" Kamarov stood at the top of the stairs. "This is.. Nacht der Untoten.." He shut the door just as the sun started to go down, and the sound of a heavy latch caught. Jacob stood staring at the now shut door, and could only fear for the life the men and women down stairs.

Cammii
Cammii blinked for a moment the gun shots made a light ring in her head.She shook her head and blinked a little more,she glanced up and walked slowly near the laughter that was coming from not to far away.She looked down and listened, not much she could understand, but enough.

The Shagg
((I'm tired of waiting to start the action. I've been trying to for two days now.))

Jacob raised his weapon and looked out the window. It was strange, it seemed as if soldiers from all around were stumbling around towards them. They seemed sluggish and disoriented, but that laugh kept coming from all around. It was driving him crazy.

Thannis

The Shagg
A volley of bullets flew in all directions from the upstairs, and those still downstairs took shots out of fear. Jacob pushed open the door and made his way down stairs making sure that the Germans, the Russians, and the Americans were all safely, and securely inside. The mad cackling came back, this time louder and in more numbers.

Thannis
Tom backed up looking around. He followed Jacob " Hey comrade, what do you have planned ?! " He said. Tom was one to follow orders very well and he likes to be told what to do to a point. As long as it meant lives would be saved he never cared.

The Shagg
"Plan? Oh.. well, me and Kamarov are making a run for that truck as soon as we have a chance." Jacob raised his rifle and took careful aim through the scope. His finger gently depressed the trigger, which let out a sharp 'bang'. The bullet flew and tore the head of the strange man. It fell to the ground and failed to get back up.

Hitosu Moriko
"Oh Crap" Hitosu said in fear and used his Nagant-Mosin to shoot the incoming enemies "Jacob i have smoke grenades in my bag these can probably throw them off are trail if were quick enough"

Mr.Alex
Chuck was now inside the building the door was closed. His gun was holstered but his hand still gripped the handle tightly. "This doesn't look good.." Chuck said as he brushed the hair out of his face. "Er.. Im Chuck by the way." A grin came across his face as he said this, but when he looked back out towards the incoming enemies, it disappeared.

Thannis
Tom walked back and forth " the truck works right ? otherwise we will just be walking to our death" He heald his ears " the noise they make is driving me insane !" He busted out a window " SHUT UP !!!" He started taking shots at the incoming enemies.

Hitosu Moriko
Hitosu Used his Caliber Gun and it seemed like he can shoot as much as he liked but made no dent in there numbers "Is there no end to this madness"
Hitosu Readied on of his hand grenades for fire

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.