Michael Myers vs Beck(The Rundown)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Martin
http://www.best-horror-movies.com/image-files/halloween-2007-michael-knife.jpg http://intotheblu.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/rundown-video.jpg

Billy sends Beck on one last mission to Haddenfield retrieve Myers' mask to sell at an auction. To do this he must kill the ledgendary serial killer. The date is October 31.

Combatants
*Michael Myers Tyler Mane - Halloween
*Beck Dwayne Johnson - The Rundown

Setting: Robert Nevill's house in an abandoned NYC.

Scenarios
1. Both are unarmed.
2. Myers has a kitchen knife. Beck has a large tree branch.

Who wins?

steverules_2
If Rock does peoples elbow on myers then it's all over

gobstakid777
for a second i was gonna put down mike,but i see u have the pussy rob zombie version so beck ftw

Darth Martin
How is the Rob Zombie incarnation a pussy? He's by far the most intimidating out them all.

gobstakid777
Originally posted by Darth Martin
How is the Rob Zombie incarnation a pussy? He's by far the most intimidating out them all.
yea i kno.i just hated the movie.too much redneckness,not any scariness.i no.mike ftw.

Darth Martin
Let's be real then. None of the Halloween films are scary.

gobstakid777
Let's be real then. None of the Halloween films are scary.
1st and 3rd were the scariest.they were all scary until H20,when it clearly became a cashcow franchise

Darth Martin
First wasn't scary. It had a great soundtrack but scary........come on. All were scary? No. Third didn't even have Myers in it.

gobstakid777
First wasn't scary. It had a great soundtrack but scary........come on. All were scary? No. Third didn't even have Myers in it.
so the f%&k what the 3rd didn't have myers in it.it was still scary as hell.what is ur view on the 2nd

golem370
Myers wins

Darth Martin
Originally posted by gobstakid777
what is ur view on the 2nd Underrated. I found it scarier than the first. Didn't have the soundtrack of the first. Second or third best of the series.

gobstakid777
Underrated. I found it scarier than the first. Didn't have the soundtrack of the first. Second or third best of the series.
cool

BruceSkywalker
No people's eyebrow for Beck...

Myer's smells what Beck is cooking and beats him anyway

Kaibs

LOL intimidating? yes becuase he was made more "dark" better? **** NO. OG michael owns zombie michael 9999999999999999/9999999999999999

Darth Martin
I never said the new Myers was superior to the traditional supernatural incarnation. I said he was far mor intimidating. He is.

Kaibs
And I agree. But because you put the gimped version in there then Michael Loses to Beck. Who was ex Special Forces and has pretty good damage soak himself.

Darth Martin
How is he gimped? Because he can actually die(temporarily atleast, the sequel's due out this week). The Myers you refer to is Jason Voorhees.

I think this is a good fight. If I had to choose it'd be Beck. Size isn't a problem for him. He dismantled an All-American offensive line.

Kaibs
It doesnt matter bro. Its simple as that. He's gimped not even as stealthy, nor does he have the damage soak Myers had. Zombie gave his new Myers more "Human" like qualities than being the actual Myers. Hes totally gimped. Research the two and you will see. Also Jason didnt die, and we didnt know that in the new Jasont he wasnt immortal. As he pulled that ***** through the bottom of the dock at the end. And the new jason is also now proficient with a bow and can run. Anyways beck wins because of his military experience alone. The fact that he did that at the club doesnt mean much tho considering that even Zombies Michael could do that.

KingD19
Yeah, the guy shoulder charged clean through a thick cement pillar.

The new Myers did lift up a car though, on the other hand, it was on a hill and it was a little hatchback, regular marines curl hummers, so ehhh.

Darth Martin
Have you actually seen the new sequel? Or are you basing this off of the trailers footage?

NemeBro
Originally posted by KingD19
regular marines curl hummers Where did you get this?

Kaibs
Hes very confused. Lol

Bouboumaster
Rock bottom and People's elbow ftw

KingD19
Well not regular marines, but some of the crazy serious guys take the front wheels off of a hummer, grab the front, and curl the damn thing. I saw it when I visited my friends base in Albany.

Kaibs
OH lol thats way differnet than actually curling a hummer though bro. That I do believe easily.

KingD19
Oooo, you thought I meant the whole thing, no, but yeah, when he did that, it kind of was super awesome. I was like, if you want to fight me, you win.

Kaibs
Lol. Yes. Marines are okay.

golem370
In the first of the new movies somebody had moved Michael's sisters tombstone and they said in the movie that it weighted half a ton. It seem to me Loomis though it had been Michael

Darth Martin
That was clearly an over exxageration.

golem370
Maybe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.