Arceus, Dialga, Palkia and Giratina vs Z

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Peterlane
I heard the pokeverse is stronger than Marvelverse. that is what they say on NF.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Peterlane
I heard the pokeverse is stronger than Marvelverse. that's why a 10 year old kid can catch and enslave "teh awsum pokimans wit teh pokebalz".

pre-teens > pokeballs > mewtwo > ...galactus.

sounds right to me.

Peterlane
Originally posted by psycho gundam
that's why a 10 year old kid can catch and enslave "teh awsum pokimans wit teh pokebalz".

pre-teens > pokeballs > mewtwo > ...galactus.

sounds right to me.

On Naruto forums they say that Alakazam has the brain of a supercomputer. Is pokedex hyperbole or fact. Because if it is really a supercomputer wouldn't it find a way to never get caught by pokeballs?

Wei Phoenix
On Naruto forums they say that Alakazam has the brain of a supercomputer. Is pokedex hyperbole or fact. Because if it is really a supercomputer wouldn't it find a way to never get caught by pokeballs?

AK is probably that smart but he's nothing above the MU.

psycho gundam
not even just marvel, one average fodder green lantern would solo most of these things.

someone like the surfer could solo everything, the planet the pokemon are on, and even the space ones and the ones from another time or whatever.

magneto + docter doom (and doom bots) + henry pym + one pokeball + a trash compacter = reverse engineered pokeball that leads to mass-produced versions, size altered by pym particles and cascaded around the planet by the master of magnetism.

once all the vermin is caught, the trash compacter checkmates the pokeverse.

please close this.

Peterlane
But these pokemon can destroy universes....according to NF

Wei Phoenix
But these pokemon can destroy universes....according to NF

This isn't NF.

Peterlane
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
This isn't NF.

According to NF they know more than KMC....i doubt it though.

XanatosForever
Pokeverse has some deceptively heavy hitters, but very few of them are on par with even mid-grade Marvelites.

Wei Phoenix
According to NF they know more than KMC....i doubt it though.

No one cares.

Peterlane
No one cares.

Then why comment. GTFO this thread.

@Xanatos: Trynanitar can push mountains. Thats stronger than Hulk

Wei Phoenix

Not stronger than Galactus though.

Wait is this really a Pokemon vs Marvel Universe thread?

Peterlane
Not stronger than Galactus though.

Wait is this really a Pokemon vs Marvel Universe thread?

No it is the legendary 3 vs Z.

If the legendary 3 can destroy universes they are stronger than Z

Wei Phoenix
No it is the legendary 3 vs Z.

If the legendary 3 can destroy universes they are stronger than Z

What legendary 3 and what is Z?

Peterlane
What legendary 3 and what is Z?

Dialga, Palkia and Giratina are the legendary 3 and Arceus created pokemon. Z is from Tenchi Muyo and has light hawk wings, he can also perform a Master Roshi level feat by destroying a moon effortlessly

Wei Phoenix
What is his defenses against time and space manipulation?

Peterlane
What is his defenses against time and space manipulation?

Light Hawk wings.

Wei Phoenix
which are? They have countered time and or space?

Endless Mike
I'm fairly sure you're simply making things up, as I don't recall anyone on Naruto forums saying anything like that.

In fact, Marvel is considered to be the strongest verse there by most of them.

As for the cosmic Pokemon, they are at most universal, but IIRC Arceus lost a lot of his power by creating all of the others.

Z would defeat them.... he has time and space powers as well, and is much faster, also anything short of a universe-busting attack won't kill him when he only has 2 wings, I think only original form Arceus was capable of that

Luminatus
Since Arceus made the universe, I would say it's possible he can also destroy it...I dunno. I've never heard anyone on NF say that either but I stay out of Arceus debates anyway.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Endless Mike
I'm fairly sure you're simply making things up, as I don't recall anyone on Naruto forums saying anything like that.

In fact, Marvel is considered to be the strongest verse there by most of them.

As for the cosmic Pokemon, they are at most universal, but IIRC Arceus lost a lot of his power by creating all of the others.

Z would defeat them.... he has time and space powers as well, and is much faster, also anything short of a universe-busting attack won't kill him when he only has 2 wings, I think only original form Arceus was capable of that

Thank you, someone explains things for me. You know I read a lot of your posts and not once have I looked at one of them and thought "Wow, this guy is an idiot." You are an awesome man EM.

Peterlane
Arceus is apparently on par with the CHousin who are greater than Z. Arceus wins

SuperLuigi
alakazam can never be caught by a pokeball since he has to be traded to even appear. arceus didnt create pokemon, just 6 of them. mew is the adam and eve of the rest of the pokemon.

Peterlane
Originally posted by SuperLuigi
alakazam can never be caught by a pokeball since he has to be traded to even appear. arceus didnt create pokemon, just 6 of them. mew is the adam and eve of the rest of the pokemon.

But Tyranitar who can push mountains and Pigeooto which moves 5 times faster than sound can.

Peterlane
The NF believe that these pokemon are universe busters.

Endless Mike
Arceus is apparently on par with the CHousin who are greater than Z. Arceus wins

Stop lying.

Chousein are multiversal.

Original Arceus was universal, but lost most of his power creating the other cosmic Pokemon, in fact he's still a powerful reality warper but much weaker now.

Wei Phoenix
Stop lying.

Chousein are multiversal.

Original Arceus was universal, but lost most of his power creating the other cosmic Pokemon, in fact he's still a powerful reality warper but much weaker now.

He's going to say NF said that which means shit here seeing as this isn't NF. He's basically trolling.

Endless Mike
And to compound that, NF never did say that

Peterlane
And to compound that, NF never did say that

Read the latest convo thread in the OBD

Endless Mike

Read it. Link me to the post where someone says Pokemonverse > Marvelverse.

If someone did say it, it was obviously a joke post.

Kirikaze Fuuma

Dude, just post the links so some people didn't think you're a liar.

NemeBro
He IS a liar.

Peterlane
Ok ill post the links. Their search function is total shit, so it will take a while

XanatosForever

No, it is not. Hulk can keep tectonic plates from shifting. That trumps Tyranitar by a lot.

occultdestroyer
"Betray not your anger, lest Arceus will come.
Weep not with sorrow, or Arceus will draw near.
When joy and enjoyment come natural as the very air, this is happiness.
Let such be blessed by the hand of Master Arceus."

"Long ago, when Sinnoh had just been made, Pokemon and humans led separate lives.
That is not to say they did not help each other. No, indeed they did.
They supplied each other with goods, and supported each other.

A Pokemon (Arceus) proposed to the others to always be ready to help humans.
It asked that Pokemon be ready to appear before humans always.
Thus, to this day, Pokemon appear to us if we venture into tall grass."

"A young man, callow and foolish in innocence, came to own a sword.
With it, he smote Pokemon, which gave sustenance, with carefree abandon.
Those not taken as food, he discarded, with no afterthought.

The following year, no Pokemon appeared. Larders grew bare.
The young man, seeking the missing Pokemon (Arceus), journeyed afar.
Long did he search. And far and wide, too, until he did find.

Asked he, "Why do you hide?" To which the Pokemon (Arceus) replied...
"If you bear your sword to bring harm upon us, with claws and fangs, we will exact a toll."
"From your kind we will take our toll, for it must be done (Judgment). Done it must be to guard ourselves and for it, I apologize."

To the skies, the young man shouted in dismay.
"In having found the sword, I have lost so much..
Gorged with power, I grew blind to Pokemon being alive.
I will never fall savage again. This sword I denounce and forsake.
I plead for forgiveness, for I was but a fool."

So saying, the young man hurled the sword to the ground, snapping it.
Seeing this, the Pokemon (Arceus) disappeared to a place beyond seeing..."

NemeBro
Not reading that.

For the record, Arceus used up the vast bulk of his power creating the universe.

occultdestroyer
Those are bits and pieces of legends and myths about Arceus and the Pokeverse.

Info can be read in Canalave City Library.

Basically, it's saying that Arceus is the god of Pokemon.

occultdestroyer
How strong is this Z dude?

Arceus tackled a meteor to save the Earth.

Yes, a Tackle. One of the weakest Pokemon moves, yet he managed to destroy the meteor.
He only began to die when he lost his Plates after the incident.

NemeBro
Strong enough to erase a large chunk of the moon with a gesture, and anything less than a universe buster is not going to kill him.

occultdestroyer
Oops, my bad.

In the 12th movie, Arceus: To A Conquering Spacetime, Damos explains that he helped Arceus recover the missing 16 Plates after the meteor incident.
As a sign of gratitude, Arceus detached 5 of his Plates: Water, Grass, Electric, Dragon, and Ground, to form the Jewel of Life.
The once barren land of Michina became a fertile valley. The 5 Plates are supposed to be returned in the next solar eclipse.
Arceus then went to slumber inside the Hall of Origin.

NemeBro
You have no idea how little any of that means to me.

What does that mean?

occultdestroyer
It means he never died at all, like I mistakenly said earlier.

He is the Pokemon God. He defeated Giratina (Dimensions), Palkia (Space), and Dialga (Time) all at the same time in the movie.

Arceus hatched from the Cosmic Egg, thus becoming the first Pokemon. He then created Dialga and Palkia, who then created the cosmos and everything else in Pokeverse.
Along with these 2 beings of Time and Space, another Pokemon was created...
Giratina, who exists beyond the realm of Time and Space in an alternate dimension parallel to the real world called the Distortion World.

I can't see how Z alone can defeat Arceus, the supreme being in Pokeverse.
Add to that the fact that Dialga and Palkia can easily manipulate Time and Space on a whim.

NemeBro
Arceus is not supreme.

occultdestroyer
WTF?

Did you watch the movie?
Did you even play any of the 4th gen games?

It's been referenced numerous times that Arceus IS the god of ALL Pokemon in the games.
Some of the evidence are the articles I shared from Canalave City's library in page 2 of this thread.

occultdestroyer

FALSE.

Where did you get this misleading info?

Arceus NEVER lost his power.

After creating Time, Space and Dimensions (Dialga, Palkia, Giratina respectively), he watched humans, Pokemon and all of his creation atop Spear Pillar in the games.
In the movie, he was just sleeping inside the Hall of Origin.

NemeBro
And was injured by a meteor if I recall right. no expression

Endless Mike
I got the info from Ultimate Deathsaurer on NF, he is an expert on legendary Pokemon. I can facilitate a debate between you and him by proxy if you wish.

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by NemeBro
And was injured by a meteor if I recall right. no expression
When did this happen?

I've read every Pokemon manga and watched every episode..
It was never said he was injured by the meteor.

It was only explained by Damos that it was the lose of the Plates that weakened Arceus after using Tackle on the meteor, NOT the actual impact.
But Damos helped Arceus look for all the missing Plates (all of which they found), which restored Arceus' omnipotence.

NemeBro
If his power can be lost from something as meager as a meteor, he is not omnipotent.

occultdestroyer
Dude.. how many times must I say
Arceus IS the god of Pokeverse!!

Nothing can change that fact.
He was birthed from the Cosmic Egg which came from nothingness.
He literally gave birth to the aspects of Time and Space (Dialga and Palkia).
Dialga and Palkia are known to have created the Pokemon Universe.

F*** the anime, they messed with the consistency of the Pokemon lore in the manga and the games.
And f*** Ash, he's not even 1/64th as good as Red.

occultdestroyer
I'm still waiting for a valid argument for Z

Endless Mike
I'm still waiting for you to back up anything you say, since it's the complete opposite of what UD says and he provides links and such to substantiate his arguments.

NemeBro
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Dude.. how many times must I say
Arceus IS the god of Pokeverse!!

Nothing can change that fact.
He was birthed from the Cosmic Egg which came from nothingness.
He literally gave birth to the aspects of Time and Space (Dialga and Palkia).
Dialga and Palkia are known to have created the Pokemon Universe.

F*** the anime, they messed with the consistency of the Pokemon lore in the manga and the games.
And f*** Ash, he's not even 1/64th as good as Red. "I don't like it, it didn't happen."

occultdestroyer
I'm still waiting for you to back up anything you say, since it's the complete opposite of what UD says and he provides links and such to substantiate his arguments.
Did you play the games? The 4th gen games to be exact?
Did you bother to read what the people in Sinnoh talk about the legends? Especially the townsfolk of Celestic Town? Did you even bother to read the library in Canalave City?

And the fact that Arceus is the only Pokemans with a total base stats of 720, the only Pokemans with Multitype, the only Pokemon you can capture with a whooping Lvl80?
And did you know that each of his Plates can power up ANY specific Pokemon, depending on the Pokemon type?

Kento
Did you play the games? The 4th gen games to be exact?
Did you bother to read what the people in Sinnoh talk about the legends? Especially the townsfolk of Celestic Town? Did you even bother to read the library in Canalave City?

And the fact that Arceus is the only Pokemans with a total base stats of 720, the only Pokemans with Multitype, the only Pokemon you can capture with a whooping Lvl80?
And did you know that each of his Plates can power up ANY specific Pokemon, depending on the Pokemon type? Actually you can capture Magikarps that are higher than lvl 80..but that's beside the point.

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by Kento
Actually you can capture Magikarps that are higher than lvl 80..but that's beside the point.
LOL no you can't.
The max level you can capture with the Super Rod in Gen IV is Lvl60.
The previous Gens are even lower (max Lvl40)

There's no other Pokemans in-the-wild with the same level of Arceus.
Mewtwo, Lugia, Rayquaza, Ho-oh, Palkia, Dialga and Giratina (all of which are WEAKER Legendaries w/ a base total stats of 680) can be captured in-the-wild at Lvl70.

occultdestroyer
"I don't like it, it didn't happen."
Anime /= manga

Kento
LOL no you can't.
The max level you can capture with the Super Rod in Gen IV is Lvl60.
The previous Gens are even lower (max Lvl40)

There's no other Pokemans in-the-wild with the same level of Arceus.
Mewtwo, Lugia, Rayquaza, Ho-oh, Palkia, Dialga and Giratina (all of which are WEAKER Legendaries w/ a base total stats of 680) can be captured in-the-wild at Lvl70. laughing Nope you can capture lvl 80 and higher Magikarp in teh resort area in Plat.

NemeBro
Anime /= manga Is the anime not the original canon of Pokemon?

Wei Phoenix
Anime /= manga

You were just quoting the anime movies though no expression

occultdestroyer
Is the anime not the original canon of Pokemon?
No.

Although Ash was based from Red,
Ash is in no way, shape or form, as good as Red was/is.
Ash is more like his retarded cousin.

Red has been displayed as more cocky than Ash, and has a better winning streak than Ash.
(he defeated the Indigo League, captured Mewtwo... Ash lost to Ritchie)

Add to the fact that Red has a Pikachu so strong that it can affect Rock and Ground-types, and even stall Mewtwo and Deoxys for a brief amount of time.
(Irc, Ash's underpowered Pikachu only defeated Brock's Onix with PIS ... Pika literally electrified Onix without the water sprinklers in the manga)
And Red didn't have any sidekicks in his journey.

I'd also note that the storylines between the anime, the games, and the manga are not exactly related, although they do borrow ideas from each other.

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by Kento
laughing Nope you can capture lvl 80 and higher Magikarp in teh resort area in Plat.
Actually, you're right laughing out loud

I just read an article in Serebii.net about that.

Lol the Nintendo and Game Freak guys sure do have a good sense of humor.

occultdestroyer
AdOxFUYj3Yw

By 4:20 onwards, you will understand why Arceus is God of the Pokemon universe.

King Kandy
AdOxFUYj3Yw

By 4:20 onwards, you will understand why Arceus is God of the Pokemon universe.
Yeah maybe if I could read japanese I would.

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by King Kandy
Yeah maybe if I could read japanese I would.
WTF are you talking about?
There isn't even any dialogue in 4:20 no expression

Wei Phoenix

But there is onwards as you said.

King Kandy
What is at 4:20 onwards except Arceus standing in front of a bunch of scenery? I don't know wtf that's supposed to represent.

occultdestroyer
What is at 4:20 onwards except Arceus standing in front of a bunch of scenery? I don't know wtf that's supposed to represent.
It represents his omniscience.
The creation of the cosmos, of the earth, was done by him.
And he can see the past, the present, and the future.

That scene is where Arceus creates another Palkia or Dialga from an egg in Pokemon SoulSilver/HeartGold, depending on which platform you choose.

occultdestroyer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtG-y7LFQQ4

Read the description in the top left.. it pretty much sums up what was going on.

occultdestroyer
In other words, Arceus was using Google Images and then poop'd an egg

Endless Mike
I'm pretty sure that the Pokemon manga, while many people say it is very good (much better than the anime) is not canon

occultdestroyer
I'm pretty sure that the Pokemon manga, while many people say it is very good (much better than the anime) is not canon
Pokemon is not like Naruto or One Piece or those other Shonen Jump series.
What's canon to the Pokemon manga is completely different to what's canon to the anime.

They do have similarities though, like the manga was based on the games, whilst the anime was based on the manga.

Besides their appearances, Red and Ash are completely different characters.

Some of the differences between the anime and manga:

Red's 1st Pkmn was a Poliwag.. Ash's was a Pikachu
Red wins most of the time, and is regarded as the greatest Trainer ever.. Heck, even Cynthia is better than Ash in the anime no expression
Pika is far more powerful than Pikachu..
Pryce isn't as kind as he was portrayed in the anime In fact, he was a major antagonist known as The Mask of Ice. The legendary Ho-oh is one of his henchmen
Giovanni is no longer the leader of Team Rocket in the manga
Jesse and James quit Team Rocket a long time ago, and are married and had a baby

Hellspawn28
Arcues lost his powers after he made the universe, and it's hard to say how powerful he was. Z should win this one with some effort.

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by Hellspawn28
Arcues lost his powers after he made the universe, and it's hard to say how powerful he was. Z should win this one with some effort.
no expression

facepalm

NemeBro
Red just sounds like a Gary Stu honestly. no expression

occultdestroyer
Red just sounds like a Gary Stu honestly. no expression
Sort of.
Although he is depicted to be unaware of himself slowly becoming the greatest Pokemon Master.

Ash just doesn't compare to the likes of Red.
Red's legendary Regigigas could probably solo ALL of Ash's Pokemon team, all at the same time.
And Pika is probably stronger than his legendary Regigigas lol

occultdestroyer
That doesn't mean he's undefeatable though, coz he was once defeated by Gold in the Johto arc.

occultdestroyer
Ash's equal is arguably Ritchie, the one with a Pikachu named Sparky.
Most of their Pokemon are the same, they look almost the same too.
And Ash was defeated by Ritchie canonically in the anime.

I wouldn't call Red a "Gary Sue" in Pokemon..
If there is a Mary Sue, it would be undoubtedly Yellow.
God, she's AWFUL.. "What a Pokemans evolution? AAAAAHHHH!", "I have healing powers, I'll heal my Pokemons. I care for them so much, my heart feels heavy."

Edit:
Back on topic, Z destroying half of the moon means jack shit to these 3 Pokemans.
Meteor bigger than the Earth >> half the moon.
He doesn't really stand a chance against a universe creator and 3 reality manipulators.

occultdestroyer
Addition proof why Arceus is the God of all that exists in Pokemon, from the Canalave Library:

Sinnoh's Beginning as Told on Plates

"The Original One breathed alone before the universe came.
When the universe was created, its shards became this Plate..
The power of defeated giants infuses this Plate."

"Two beings of Time and Space set free from the Original One.
Three beings were born to bind time and space.
Two make Matter, and three make Spirit, shaping the world."

"The powers of these Plates are shared among Pokemon.
The rightful bearer of a Plate draws from the Plate it holds."

Endless Mike
Wasn't it said that he used 1000 arms to create the universe, but he doesn't have these arms anymore.

occultdestroyer

Endless Mike
So wait it can't even learn certain techniques? Yet it created the beings that use those techniques?

Hellspawn28
I think the game versions would have a better chance IMO. Dialga and Palkia are stated to be the avatars of space and time, and with their compine powers into one they where able to end the universe IIRC. Arceus is superior to Dialga and Palkia, their combined might is equal to cube level beings.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.