Airline passengers stuck on Jet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
I LOL'd...

http://www.twincities.com/news/ci_13029949?source=rss&nclick_check=1

WhoopeeDee
I was once stuck in a flight from L.A. to New Mexico...friggin sucks and they don't feed you. You have to pay.

suckage.

dadudemon
This goes to prove a point that I keep making:

If planes fly 24/7, all personnel who support the industry, such as the TSA, should work 24/7.

Of course, staff for volume, but there should never be a gap in coverage. It's retarded.

Rogue Jedi
Coulda been worse...what if there were snakes on the plane?

BackFire
And people wonder why the airline industry is falling on such hard times. Flying is one of the most obnoxious things to go through.

MildPossession
What idiots! I would have gone mad knowing the actual airport said the passengers were allowed to stay in their airport.

There was a plane in the news a few weeks ago, a baby croc(illegally on board) got out and starting running around the passenger part of the plane, ha ha.

Rogue Jedi
The worst part must have been the toilets.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
The worst part must have been the toilets.

Yeah. That was a crappy situation, for sure.

Rogue Jedi
Yes, talk about pewpy ballz......get it?

botankus
They did mention in the news report that the worst part was the crying babies and the toilets.

Rogue Jedi
No brainer much?

botankus
Not necessarily. To me, it would have been all the people farting who couldn't hold it any longer.

Rogue Jedi
Ew, group pants crapping haermm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.