Byakuya Kuchiki vs. Itachi Uchiha

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
Byakuya from Bleach and Itachi from Naruto.

Fight takes place in the chunin exam arena.

Who will win?

XanatosForever
Assuming both characters know something about each other, Byakuya keeps his eyes closed (which he usually does anyhow. Seriously, how does the guy get around?) and flash steps behind Itachi for his signature backstab. Senbonzakura through the heart, and the crowd boos for the lack of a decent battle.

Endless Mike
Bleach generally beats Naruto due to superior speed.

Luminatus
Itahci would need Sussano...Susannoo....eh, whatever, h4x to win this.

As I understand it, even Soul Society Arc Captains would destroy most Naruto characters. And I believe they've gotten stronger since then.

Slaanesh
Byakuya stomp...he's just way more powerful..

menokokoro
ok well itachi has some amazing abilities like the black fire that consumes everything it comes in contact with. not to mention the illusions. however he could probably overpower it with his massive spirit energy, but if he did get caugh in one he would be screwed

XanatosForever
Well, if reiatsu is equivalent to chakra, then that would make jutsus no more that a type of kido, and Byakuya is a beast at kido. I'm sure he could defend against amaterasu, and it's just a flash step and impalement ftw.

danteiscool
yeah that's true. Byakuya ftw. Itachi is quite powerful, but he can't match a soul reaper captain.

Peterlane
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Bleach generally beats Naruto due to superior speed. [/QUOTE

According to NF. Who also thinks Full Metal Alchemist>Naruto lmao pathetic

Anyways Byakuya rapes.

Hannibal-Lector
I dunno much about Bleach but IMO for someone to call this, the person needs to have read both. My understanding is Itachi is capable of beating anyone that is capable of beating themselves (meaning if they have the capacity to kill themselve with their own attack, Itachi would generally win by just looking at them, he doesnt even need eye contact like what he did to Kurenai, the only difference is he lets them kill themselves). But tahts just me from a naruto stand point, i dont no enough about bleach to make the correct call

XanatosForever
I do read both of them, Hannibal, and I've looked over the various feats for both characters. In my honest opinion, Byakuya will win this in the majority, if not entirely.

Hannibal-Lector
fair enough

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.