Oi Piggle, what's that about a ring?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kram3r
You're going to send me a ring? As a gift? How nice of you! Although, I gotta say, gold isn't my colour. Doesn't matter though, I'll just urinate on it and give it to some homeless guy. You know, because I'm a kind person like that. haermm

BakaXero
I like shiny things.

the.kenzo
happy Reported.

Kram3r
For what? I don't see how this thread can offend you in anyway.

the.kenzo
Bullshit, and you know it. happy

Kram3r
Why is it bullshit? And that smiley seems rather inappropriate for someone who is "offended".

the.kenzo
I'm not offended, in fact I find it quite laughable how you're trying to bait me by joking about the ring Piggle was/is supposed to mail back to me.

BakaXero
whoa... chill?

Kram3r
Originally posted by the.kenzo
I'm not offended, in fact I find it quite laughable how you're trying to bait me by joking about the ring Piggle was/is supposed to mail back to me.

Okay so this is your logic? You report me, because you think I'm baiting you when you aren't taking the "supposed" bait anyway? You know how retarded that is? And what? Piggle only has one ring? Please.

Kram3r
Originally posted by BakaXero
whoa... chill?

Reckon, this is my man of reason.

the.kenzo
Originally posted by Kram3r
Okay so this is your logic? You report me, because you think I'm baiting you when you aren't taking the "supposed" bait anyway? You know how retarded that is? And what? Piggle only has one ring? Please.

Pray tell, then, what was your intention of this thread? Getting a ring to urinate on and give to a hobo? You must be retarded to think that no one can see what you're meaning.

Kram3r
Pray tell, then, what was your intention of this thread? Getting a ring to urinate on and give to a hobo? You must be retarded to think that no one can see what you're meaning.

Not like I asked for it, I was going to be given one. It has some historical value or something, apparently. Some old hookers ring. Meant to give good luck or something.

the.kenzo
Not like I asked for it, I was going to be given one. It has some historical value or something, apparently. Some old hookers ring. Meant to give good luck or something.

And once again, you're poorly veiled insult is being reported. We all know what you're saying.

Kram3r
And once again, you're poorly veiled insult is being reported. We all know what you're saying.

What?! Did I insult some hooker's on this board?

the.kenzo
What?! Did I insult some hooker's on this board?

I'm sorry that your friend got butthurt, but there's no need to call my mom a hooker.

Kram3r
I'm sorry that your friend got butthurt, but there's no need to call my mom a hooker.

I never called your mom a hooker. The fact that you're saying that is rather suspicious though.

the.kenzo
I never called your mom a hooker. The fact that you're saying that is rather suspicious though.

A 2 year old can read between the lines your posting.

Kram3r
A 2 year old can read between the lines your posting.

Your implications are your own, don't go running away with thoughts.

the.kenzo
Your implications are your own, don't go running away with thoughts.

dopedfu

Peach
...yeah, since there's no way this is going to go anywhere good, I'm just going to go ahead and close this.

Be aware that we've become rather fed up with the recent behavior in the OTF. It's really unacceptable. And don't think that if you're a long-time member you're immune to consequences.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.