Riggs and Murtaugh Vs The creeper

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sadako of Girth
America's deep south.

Roger Murtaugh and his partner Martin Riggs are fishing in a inland bay on a break on Murtaugh's armed/flak jacketed tour of the southern states selling his book "You've been decaffanted".

As Murtaugh and Riggs swap stories about how they defeated the Shadow company goons, revoked the diplomatic status of those racist South africans, and the many women that Riggs has gotten shot and killed over the years, Wan, the boy they kept from the slave ring to assist them with cooking and other personal activities is snatched from the poop deck by something that neither Murtaugh or his life partner Riggs can make out, but it kind of looks like a big bat.

Both officers fire after the creature, but by the time Murtaugh is done cricking his neck ready to shoot and Riggs is done doing his OTT "Oh now im pissed, Rodge" bit, the target had escaped behind the treeline.

Both officers arm up with hunting rifles, handguns and automatics.
(Each has a concealed knife, also.)

Then they go to retreive their slave cookboy.

Can they beat the creeper before he returns to sleep and retrieve their maidboy...?

Rogue Jedi
If the Creeper is wounded or maimed, it has to ingest human flesh to regen, right? And cant it like do it's own teleporting thing?

Sadako of Girth
Teleporting?

I dont believe Ive seen the creeper do that.
It just flies, as far as I can remember.

It does like to replace damaged bits with bits of humans, though, yeah.

Rogue Jedi
And precisely what are Riggs and Murtaugh armed with? IMO they should have shotguns, not hunting rifles. Just IMO.

Sadako of Girth
They get hunting rifles, shotguns, their pistols be loaded with copkiller rounds, an Riggs gets his special Laos rifle. In short all projectile weapons seen used (and referenced to be using) by Riggs and Murtaugh in the LW quadrilogy, including the nailgun.

Robtard
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
If the Creeper is wounded or maimed, it has to ingest human flesh to regen, right? And cant it like do it's own teleporting thing?

It better not ingest Riggs' right leg them, else it'll be forced to throw gimpy-slow spinning kicks.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
They get hunting rifles, shotguns, their pistols be loaded with copkiller rounds, an Riggs gets his special Laos rifle. In short all projectile weapons seen used (and referenced to be using) by Riggs and Murtaugh in the LW quadrilogy, including the nailgun. Then I imagne Riggs engages the creeper and Murtaugh rescues the boy. Riggs pumps round after round into the creeper, Murtaugh brings the car around, and they ride off into the sunset.

Robtard
Then I imagne Riggs engages the creeper and Murtaugh rescues the boy. Riggs pumps round after round into the creeper, Murtaugh brings the car around, and they ride off into the sunset.

Creeper flies fast enough to catch cars and can rip them open like they were a Coca-Cola can, son.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Robtard
Creeper flies fast enough to catch cars and can rip them open like they were a Coca-Cola can, son.

Exactly.

This is a site thread, straight up.

Rogue Jedi
And if the Creeper is caught in a hail of machine gun fire? His reaction?

Robtard
Originally posted by dadudemon
Exactly.

This is a site thread, straight up.

Na, Creeper was taken out by armed hicks, so Ebony & Ivory have a chance to complete their mission, as Sadako armed them very well.

Rogue Jedi
Say Riggs and Murtaugh get the kid in the car and are hauling ass away. Creeper catches the car, rips off the roof, Riggs unloads on him with an MP5 or a shotgun. How will this affect the Creeper?

BruceSkywalker
Rigg and Murtaugh stomp...

lets face it The Creeper was beaten by a bunch of hicks and busters while Riggs and Murtaugh are trained pros

Rogue Jedi
Riggs with a machine gun, shotgun and pistol......Dead Creeper.

Robtard
Say Riggs and Murtaugh get the kid in the car and are hauling ass away. Creeper catches the car, rips off the roof, Riggs unloads on him with an MP5 or a shotgun. How will this affect the Creeper?

They would damage it; wouldn't kill it, as it's taken far greater damage and either kept going or got back up after a sort spell.

Rogue Jedi
An entire clip of machine gun fire, does the Creeper hold on to the car, or is he blasted off? And a shotgun blast? What about a head shot?

Robtard
An entire clip of machine gun fire, does the Creeper hold on to the car, or is he blasted off? And a shotgun blast?

What about a head shot?

Machine gun probably just hurt it, shotty could knock it off, as I think this happened in one of the films.

In part 2, half of its head was lost, it then ripped the rest off and replaced it with some victim's.

Rogue Jedi
Machine gun probably just hurt it, shotty could knock it off, as I think this happened in one of the films.

In part 2, half of its head was lost, it then ripped the rest off and replaced it with some victim's. Well, Riggs 12 gauges it, knocks it off the car, he and Murtaugh speed away.

dadudemon
Na, Creeper was taken out by armed hicks, so Ebony & Ivory have a chance to complete their mission, as Sadako armed them very well.

I'm glad you knew what I meant, even though I made a typo.

But this is still a spite thread.

Rogue Jedi
I dont think so, I think Riggs and co. clear.

Sadako of Girth
Originally posted by dadudemon
I'm glad you knew what I meant, even though I made a typo.

But this is still a spite thread.

Don't be silly, Judith. smile

Yours is clearly a spite post.

Sadako of Girth
I dont think so, I think Riggs and co. clear.

Indeed. Even though I think its more likely to be the creeper, it would be way close, and it may be a creeper wins 7 times out of ten type deal here. But definitely not spite as the penisless assert.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
Indeed. Even though I think its more likely to be the creeper, it would be way close, and it may be a creeper wins 7 times out of ten type deal here. But definitely not spite as the penisless assert. I'd say Riggs and Murtaugh......................6/10.

Heres a thought.....Murtaugh and McClane, same weapons, with Riggs and Swagger 100 yards away with their sniper rifles doooooooooooh stick out tongue

Darth Martin
Heres a thought.....Murtaugh and McClane, same weapons, with Riggs and Swagger 100 yards away with their sniper rifles doooooooooooh stick out tongue blink Bias at it's worst. blink

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Rogue Jedi
Inside joke. Sadako'll appreciate it.

Darth Martin
Understood.

Can you guess which side he'll say will win? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Rogue Jedi
Team, same as anyone with half a brain.

dadudemon
Team, same as anyone with half a brain.

I have a full brain and I still say creeper wins. big grin

Rogue Jedi
Creeper gets pwned like a stray puppy yes

Placidity
The Creeper has massive damage soak...

dadudemon
Creeper gets pwned like a stray puppy yes

Like the one that boy threw bricks at?

Rogue Jedi
Poor little puppy....

dadudemon
Poor little puppy....
Yeah. That was really sad to watch. Some things, I really wish I could unwatch.

Rogue Jedi
Never saw it. Dont tell me where it is. If you are my friend, seriously, dont tell me anything about it.

omgchos
Originally posted by Placidity
The Creeper has massive damage soak...
Iv'e always wondered..... Since he ALWAYS comes back every 23rd spring does that mean he could come back from nothing? Like in the second one if that guy had burned all that was left of the creeper, into nothing but ash, would he come back to life? Like so many anubis warriors from the mummy returns?

Rogue Jedi
Always a way to kill something.

omgchos
Well it was already "dead" cuz it ran outta time. I mean why didn't he just burn what was left so it wouldn't come back. Would that even keep it form coming back?

Sadako of Girth
You would have to assume that that had been tried.

Hadnt it been on fire at points with in the movies...?
(Its been a while)

dadudemon
Never saw it. Dont tell me where it is. If you are my friend, seriously, dont tell me anything about it.

Indeed. I don't plan on talking about it anymore.

Wait.

DAMNIT!

gobstakid777
lethal weapon boys get assraped like hell
creeper for a very easy win

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.