Black Alice vs Rulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
classic levels for alice in this fight.

Lord Feron
Alice ain't gonna shit straight for a week after this fight.

Prep-Man
really? she's able to steal any magic powers and it doesn't have to be in the area.

Galan007
Originally posted by Prep-Man
really? she's able to steal any magic powers and it doesn't have to be in the area. i have yet to see anything stating that rulk's powers have any magical properties, whatsoever. thus, there's really no logical way we can say that alice's abilities would have any affect on him. imo.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Galan007
i have yet to see anything stating that rulk's powers have any magical properties, whatsoever. thus, there's really no logical way we can say that alice's abilities would have any affect on him. imo.

Knowsbleed33
i have yet to see anything stating that rulk's powers have any magical properties, whatsoever. thus, there's really no logical way we can say that alice's abilities would have any affect on him. imo.

This.

guy222
Galan007 FTW

Prep-Man

she doesn't have to steal Rulk's powers. that's not what i was referring to. she, however, can steal the spectre's power or dr. fate's or whoever.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.