Rambo versus Jason and Michael...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
Rambo is drifting around the states. He hasn't come across Teasle and the deputies of Pleasantville yet. He runs across a campground one night, and decides to make camp for the night. As he sets up a makeshift shelter (It's pouring down rain BTW) and unrolls his sleeping bag, he looks to his right and sees a sign that says "Camp Crystal Lake."

Never heard of it.....

He kills a rabbit and is busy skinning it, when he hears movement in the distance. Getting to his feet, he sees Jason Voorhees, machete in hand, coming at him from twenty yards away.

At that moment, he senses movement behind him, turns, and sees Michael Myers, kitchen knife in hand, twenty yards away, emerging from the forest. He see Rambo and decides to kill him before taking on Jason.

Rambo runs into the forest and decides to stalk them, since they are obviously trying to kill him. He is as he was in "First Blood", in jeans and a tank top and boots, armed with his Bowie knife. Jason is as he was in the "Friday the 13th" remake, and Michael is as he was in the original "Halloween."

It's a game of cat and mouse. Rambo doesn't have to kill them, just **** them up bad enough so that he can grab his gear and leisurely stroll away.

Can he do it?

Mairuzu
Ranbo

Mairuzu
Oh and hell yes he can do it. Even though michael walks ridiculously slow.

Does rambo check the bodies of the people he kills? or when he shoots his bow, does he know that it was a fatal hit?

Cause if he takes the time to check the bodies of jason and michael...

he's done for.

Rogue Jedi
RAMBO haermm

Mairuzu
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
RAMBO haermm NER

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Mairuzu
Oh and hell yes he can do it. Even though michael walks ridiculously slow.

Does rambo check the bodies of the people he kills? or when he shoots his bow, does he know that it was a fatal hit?

Cause if he takes the time to check the bodies of jason and michael...

he's done for. All he has to do is incapacitate them. If he kills them, great, but not necessary.

Mairuzu
So all he has to do is basically... escape?

Hmm. Put him inside the house where jason's mother stayed. And have michael and jason enter opposite sides of the house

now what will rambo do

Rogue Jedi
He has to put them down for the count, he cant just run. They have to be out of the fight, so ****ed up that they have to retreat and lick their wounds for a month or so.

Or do you think he should have to kill them?

Darth Martin
Since this is in the jungle and Rambo doesn't have to engage them straight up, right away, I'll say his traps win it for him.

Rogue Jedi
Woods.

Darth Martin
Well, this is in Jason's territory. Perhaps it would be him setting the traps. I think Rambo could adapt. He wasn't particularly familiar with the forest in First Blood and in a couple of hours he made it his own.

Are Myers working together with Vorhees? Or are they trying to kill Rambo there seperate ways while not trying to kill one another.

Rogue Jedi
Good question.....Lets say that Jason and Michael have put aside their differences and are working as a team.

Darth Martin
I'll have to go with the team then. Myers is fairly intelligent. Vorhees maybe more so from what I hear.

Rogue Jedi
Rambo has a head start, they are a ways away, if he disappears into the forest, he can blend and they will never see him.

Mairuzu
Hmm.... Rambo gets raped if all he has is a knife

Rogue Jedi
I doubt it. Rambo will becomeone with the forest and take them out before they even see him.

Mairuzu
But the thing is, you have to think how exactly will rambo take them out? With just a knife?

I mean.. not even busta rhymes could do it

Sure he'll pop out of a bush.. or jump on top of them from uptop a tree..

but what can he do differently thats gonna keep them from coming back up like they always do

Rogue Jedi
Traps, dude, didnt you see First Blood? Those cops had guns and he took them all out easier than breathing.

Tattoos N Scars
Well, this is at Camp Crystal Lake...and Jason knows those woods better than anyone...Rambo included, since he's never been there before. I'd say Rambo would escape...as long as he doesn't bang any female camp counselers that might be there. If he does...his ass is grass...lol.

Rogue Jedi
Rambo will adapt to the environment in minutes, Jason knowing the woods is a moot point.

Robtard
They were also dumb hayseeds, disorganized and inexperienced. Michael and especially Jason are killing machines with a lot of stalking experience.

Rambo could likely evade them though, if that's all he has to do here.

Tattoos N Scars
Like I said, it's very possible Rambo escapes....as long as he doesn't end up having to go hand to hand with either of them. If he did that, then Rambo will be dead.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Robtard
They were also dumb hayseeds, disorganized and inexperienced. Michael and especially Jason are killing machines with a lot of stalking experience.

Rambo could likely evade them though, if that's all he has to do here. He has to dispose of them, not necessarily kill them, just FUBAR them. He can do this, Rob, remember the vietnamese jungle scenes from Rambo II? He can apply the traps from First Blood and go off like he did in Rambo II.

Jason and Michael have stalking experience with young teenagers, not a battle hardened soldier like Rambo.

Darth Martin
Let's not forget that the Michael Myers here is the Anthology one. He's supernatural.

Jason and Michael have stalking experience with young teenagers, not a battle hardened soldier like Rambo. They've stalked and eliminated cops just as Rambo has. How's Rambo going to put Myers down?

Tattoos N Scars
If Rambo had access to his explosive arrows....then I'm sure he could blow them apart with those.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Let's not forget that the Michael Myers here is the Anthology one. He's supernatural.

They've stalked and eliminated cops just as Rambo has. How's Rambo going to put Myers down? You think stalking a cop is the same as stalking Rambo? haermm Apples and oranges, dude.

How will he put Michael down? Do you really need a list of possibilities?

Mairuzu
If rambo can build enough traps before jason finds him

or let alone michael...

then he can probably trap then for a while. thus making him the winner

but can he build a trap before they find him? Its jasons home afterall

Rogue Jedi
If rambo can build enough traps before jason finds him

or let alone michael...

then he can probably trap then for a while. thus making him the winner

but can he build a trap before they find him? Its jasons home afterall They are twenty yards from him, he can surely outrun them and disappear before they close on him. The forest is vast, he can camoflauge himself, make himself invisible to the naked eye.

Wouldnt take long to build a trap, few minutes tops.

And if it comes down to a knife fight, dude, come on, Rambo is gonna bury his knife in their throat, head, heart, whatever.

You gotta remember, its Jason from the remake and Michael from Halloween 1.

Darth Martin
You think stalking a cop is the same as stalking Rambo? haermm Apples and oranges, dude.

How will he put Michael down? Do you really need a list of possibilities?

1. You used the cops as Rambo's stalking feat. I simply said that Myers/Vorhees have done this as much if not more than Rambo.
2. Yes; Do you know that the Myers you specified for this thread is the one with supernatural powers? You know, the one that has been shot, stabbed, burned, suffocated, electrocuted, etc. and is still alive today? erm

Rogue Jedi
1. You used the cops as Rambo's stalking feat. I simply said that Myers/Vorhees have done this as much if not more than Rambo.
2. Yes; Do you know that the Myers you specified for this thread is the one with supernatural powers? You know, the one that has been shot, stabbed, burned, suffocated, electrocuted, etc. and is still alive today? erm Rambo has the same stalking skills in First Blood, Rambo II, III, etc;

Has Michael ever faced a foe like Rambo? How would Michael react if Rambo sneaks up behind him and cuts his throat, all the way to the bone?

Mairuzu
They are twenty yards from him, he can surely outrun them and disappear before they close on him. The forest is vast, he can camoflauge himself, make himself invisible to the naked eye.

Wouldnt take long to build a trap, few minutes tops.

And if it comes down to a knife fight, dude, come on, Rambo is gonna bury his knife in their throat, head, heart, whatever.

You gotta remember, its Jason from the remake and Michael from Halloween 1. A few minutes? What kind of trap is he gonna build? hahahaha

and even if he stabs him, he'll probably assume they are dead.. they always play dead.

Rogue Jedi
A few minutes? What kind of trap is he gonna build? hahahaha

and even if he stabs him, he'll probably assume they are dead.. they always play dead. I dunno, one of those spiked ball swingy thingies? haermm

Rambo is no one's fool, he aint gonna make the typical horror movie mistakes. When he kills, they are dead, no question.

dadudemon
I dunno, one of those spiked ball swingy thingies? haermm

Rambo is no one's fool, he aint gonna make the typical horror movie mistakes. When he kills, they are dead, no question.

Give him his explosive arrows and I'll let Ranbow win teh threadz.

His arrows blowed up da helicopterz. Shud blowed up teh headz of teh bad guyz.

Mairuzu
Rambo doesn't know about these freakishly durable zombies

Mairuzu
Rambo wins once he finds a turret. Double posts. Fml

dadudemon
Rambo doesn't know about these freakishly durable zombies

R they mar powefulz dan explodededing air ohs?

Robtard
He has to dispose of them, not necessarily kill them, just FUBAR them. He can do this, Rob, remember the vietnamese jungle scenes from Rambo II? He can apply the traps from First Blood and go off like he did in Rambo II.

Jason and Michael have stalking experience with young teenagers, not a battle hardened soldier like Rambo.

Then I say no, some wooden spikes isn't bringing Jason down, his damage soak ability is insane.

They've killed more than just teens. It's not that Rambo is a pussy here, it's that he's likely not bringing either of them down with a knife and some makeshift traps.

Maybe if you gave Rambo a month's prep and a few Mexicans to help with the lifting and whatnot labor.

Mairuzu
Originally posted by dadudemon
R they mar powefulz dan explodededing air ohs? Michael took on Busta rhymesssssssssssssssssss

Darth Martin
Has Michael ever faced a foe like Rambo? How would Michael react if Rambo sneaks up behind him and cuts his throat, all the way to the bone?

1. Not to my knowledge.
2. I seriously doubt Rambo will sneak up on Myers. It's likely the other way around.

Maybe if you gave Rambo a month's prep and a few Mexicans to help with the labor and whatnot.

facepalm

Robtard

facepalm

Let me guess, you're one of those "Dey took urr jeobs, kick'em all out of the US" guys, right? Racist.

Fact is, they work hard and they do labor that Americans won't; also a pitiful wages too. Racist.

Darth Martin
Wrong. I interpreted it as another one of your hilarious rascist comments. Keep it up. thumb up

Rogue Jedi
Then I say no, some wooden spikes isn't bringing Jason down, his damage soak ability is insane.

They've killed more than just teens. It's not that Rambo is a pussy here, it's that he's likely not bringing either of them down with a knife and some makeshift traps.

Maybe if you gave Rambo a month's prep and a few Mexicans to help with the lifting and whatnot labor. Why not a buncha spooks?

dadudemon
Wrong. I interpreted it as another one of your hilarious rascist comments. Keep it up. thumb up

But Robtard IS a Mexican. I am serious.

Darth Martin
How do you know? There's really no way we can know what any of us look like is there? shifty

...........Unless of course he told you himself. sad

Rogue Jedi
Rob is black, I thought you knew.

Nemesis X
Rob isn't black. If he was, he wouldn't have made that joke in the District 9 thread.

Rogue Jedi
He's black, trust me.

Nemesis X
He's black, trust me.

So I take it that you've met him in person?

Rogue Jedi
Mhm. Three times.

Nemesis X
Mhm. Three times.

So he made a joke about himself and his own race? Hmmmm, awkward.

Rogue Jedi
You wanna know whats funny about it?

Robtard
Why not a buncha spooks?

Rambo would have to be on he blacks' backs all the time, he'd probably only get 1-2 traps completed by the time Jason and Michael arrived.

Mexicans are the better bet.

Robtard
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Rob isn't black. If he was, he wouldn't have made that joke in the District 9 thread.

I believe I said "brown people"; not black, in that thread. You racist. Off topic too.

Rogue Jedi
I meant CIA, you ****ing jungle bunny.

Nemesis X
I believe I said "brown people"; not black, in that thread. You racist. Off topic too.

You're only making me laugh here.

Darth Martin
So he is black.........

Rogue Jedi
An African spearchunker.

Robtard
So he is black.........

Only in the penis department.

Rogue Jedi
Hooooooooooooooooooooo boy.

Robtard
Hooooooooooooooooooooo boy.

Figures, there's a 'black cock' comment and you come running, with mouth open and prep'd anus.

Rogue Jedi
Figures, there's a 'black cock' comment and you come running, with mouth open and prep'd anus. One post, two wishes. Wish in one hand.......yeah.

Q'Anilia
I doubt it. Rambo will becomeone with the forest and take them out before they even see him.

Jason survived having his head cleaved in half, he was hanged, he has been shot with shotgun at point blank and has a lot more endurance feats to offer. He allowed a professional boxer to go all out on him without being faced and then punched his head of in a single hit.

If Rambo only has a knife, he not only lack the means to actually slow Jason down, but he really doesn't have a speed advantage. Rambo isn't much faster than Kreuger, and we all know how it turned out for him.

Jason kept his head as a trophy

Robtard
One post, two wishes. Wish in one hand.......yeah.

In your case, you clear your throat, spit that largest bit of lung-butter into hand, slather it across hairy ass-crack and get on all fours cooing like a she-cat in heat.

Rogue Jedi
In your case, you clear your throat, spit that largest bit of lung-butter into hand, slather it across hairy ass-crack and get on all fours cooing like a she-cat in heat. And you call ME the homo.

Robtard
And you call ME the homo.

Yes I do; often too, homo.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Q'Anilia
Jason survived having his head cleaved in half, he was hanged, he has been shot with shotgun at point blank and has a lot more endurance feats to offer. He allowed a professional boxer to go all out on him without being faced and then punched his head of in a single hit.

If Rambo only has a knife, he not only lack the means to actually slow Jason down, but he really doesn't have a speed advantage. Rambo isn't much faster than Kreuger, and we all know how it turned out for him.

Jason kept his head as a trophy

Jason faster than Rambo? haermm

How long did it take Jason to recover from his head being cleaved in half?

Darth Martin
Only in the penis department. laughing

Robtard
Jason faster than Rambo? haermm

The Friday 13th reboot, he runs faster than a black-guy running away from fatherly duties.

Rogue Jedi
The Friday 13th reboot, he runs faster than a black-guy running away from fatherly duties. Not faster than Rambo, dont be silly.

Robtard
Not faster than Rambo, dont be silly.

I don't recall Rambo being Carl Lewis, as you seem to imply. But reboot Jason runs very fast.

Nemesis X
In your case, you clear your throat, spit that largest bit of lung-butter into hand, slather it across hairy ass-crack and get on all fours cooing like a she-cat in heat.

I knew it! Robtard's gay because only homoes can think of things that disgusting.

Rogue Jedi
I don't recall Rambo being Carl Lewis, as you seem to imply. But reboot Jason runs very fast. Jason couldnt catch the black guy, he had to throw an axe at him.

Robtard
Originally posted by Nemesis X
I knew it! Robtard's gay because only homoes can think of things that disgusting.

It wasn't a secret. You hateful little man.

Robtard
Jason couldnt catch the black guy, he had to throw an axe at him.

Well, he was black.

Though you bring up a good point, Jason just does that to Rambo, as Rambo's back isn't hatchet-proof.

Rogue Jedi
Well, he was black.

Though you bring up a good point, Jason just does that to Rambo, as Rambo's back isn't hatchet-proof. Like Rambo is gonna present himself as a target roll eyes (sarcastic)

Robtard
Like Rambo is gonna present himself as a target roll eyes (sarcastic)

If VC can catch him twice, surely Michael and Jason can.

Rogue Jedi
If VC can catch him twice, surely Michael and Jason can. Rambo was stationary, waiting to be extracted. When he was on the run, they couldnt catch him.

Robtard
Rambo was stationary, waiting to be extracted. When he was on the run, they couldnt catch him.

Yet they did catch him, twice.

Per your rules, he's trying to kill or incap them, so he's eventually going to tire do all this running about you have him doing.

While Jason and Michael have their relentless slow-pace that has been repeatedly shown to be able to catch even the most scantily clad 20-something woman.

Rogue Jedi
Yet they did catch him, twice.

Per your rules, he's trying to kill or incap them, so he's eventually going to tire do all this running about you have him doing.

While Jason and Michael have their relentless slow-pace that has been repeatedly shown to be able to catch even the most scantily clad 20-something woman. They captured him NOT while he was camoflauged, NOT while he was running away.

Those women were falling down left and right, Rob.

Robtard
They captured him NOT while he was camoflauged, NOT while he was running away.

Those women were falling down left and right, Rob.

Then that doesn't speak well for his jungle-uberness abilities, now does it? Being spotted while camo'd.

The first time he was captured (flashback to the war), we have no idea how he was captured, just that he was. Could have been while camo'd or while running away from VC.

Yet their pace is relentless, never tiring, never stopping. Rambo will tire.

Darth Martin
Voorhees runs in the remake but I've never known any version of Myers to run. The remake Myers powerwalks but that's about it.

gobstakid777
as powerful as jason and mike are,rambo kills them with a leaf

HumanMovieGuide
Originally posted by gobstakid777
as powerful as jason and mike are,rambo kills them with a leaf

Most likely. Rambo with just his buddy Richard Crenna fought off hundreds of soldiers who had dozens of military vehicles on their side in Rambo 3. While Myers and Vorhees have both been beaten by a police force of no more than a dozen people.

roughrider
If this is Michael as he was in the original Halloween, then he is unkillable. Unless Rambo hits him with enough explosive force to blow him to bits, he'll keep going on.

Rogue_Agent
Rambo successfully escapes, and he leaves both Myers and Voorhees in a bloody mess.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.