Spider-man vs Deadpool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

demonslayer03
This is the deadpool at the end of the movie with all the weapon's powers...

Spider-man became enlisted in the weapon x program at the close of it to test out Deadpool before he fought anyone else.
SDpidey gets all his powers and so does dp who takes this. they fight in the wepaon x buliding.

XanatosForever
Spidey gets swatted.

Darth Martin
Weapon XI

Martial Arts prowess, teleportation, healing, and adamantium swords is too much for Spider-Man IMO.

BruceSkywalker
Spidey's spider sense can certainly keep him abreast of anything that Deadppol does... IMO Spidey 7/10

Darth Martin
Tell that to Doc Ock.

dadudemon
How about Deadpool, by a land slide?

The only people standing up to Deadpool are those who have regeneration abilities.

For Deadpool, he just has to look at you with his optic blast, and you're toast, unless you have regeneration.

Robtard
He also has to hit with it, before said toasting can happen. Wolverine dodged it; he's not the uber-fast, uber-agile mofo either.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Robtard
He also has to hit with it, before said toasting can happen. Wolverine dodged it; he's not the uber-fast, uber-agile mofo either.

Watch the film.

He turns into Mr. Blink at a hundred millions miles an hour.

Bye Bye, Spiderman.

This almost borders on spite, as well. Actually, it doesn't border on spite, Deadpool wins by a Landslide. Deadpool is better than Spiderman BEFORE the ugprades.

Robtard
Originally posted by dadudemon
Watch the film.

He turns into Mr. Blink at a hundred millions miles an hour.

Bye Bye, Spiderman.

This almost borders on spite, as well. Actually, it doesn't border on spite, Deadpool wins by a Landslide. Deadpool is better than Spiderman BEFORE the ugprades.

Have; it sucked .

Yes, I'm aware.

Yeah, I wouldn't bet on Spider-man here either, just that he's not likely getting hit by the optics.

Not spite. Spider-man has speed, agility, strength, durability and that Spider-sense. So he's not going down in quickly.

Reynolds wouldn't likely win, his durability is just human by all accounts.

dadudemon
Have; it sucked .

Yes, I'm aware.

Yeah, I wouldn't bet on Spider-man here either, just that he's not likely getting hit by the optics.

Not spite. Spider-man has speed, agility, strength, durability and that Spider-sense. So he's not going down in quickly.

Wolvie has all of those except Spider-sense. He would have gone down quickly...lol....but he had his haxor healing factor and his l33t adamantium.

Reynolds wouldn't likely win, his durability is just human by all accounts.

Indeed.

Spiderman is a bullet dodger, if the distance is far enough. Deadpool doesn't even both dodging them: he knocks them out of his way or cuts them in half to kill his enemy, Afro-Samurai style.

Deadpool is even better than Afro, though, because he was mere feet away from a dozen fully automatic armed men, all fireing at once. It was...rediculous unless he has mutant powers.

Mairuzu
Spider man squirts weapon xi in the mouth with his web shooter to shut him up.

...wait erm

Nemesis X
I think I'll side with the guy who can live even after getting his head sliced off. Also Deadpool can regenerate quickly and can teleport at a rapid rate which will probably be too fast for Parker's spider sense to notice where he will pop up next.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Nemesis X
I think I'll side with the guy who can live even after getting his head sliced off. And who would that be?

Wolvie has all of those except Spider-sense. Granted, but to a much lesser degree compared to Spider-Man in all of those areas except for durability due to his adamantium skeleton. He's nowhere near as strong, fast, or agile as Spider-Man is.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Granted, but to a much lesser degree compared to Spider-Man in all of those areas except for durability due to his adamantium skeleton. He's nowhere near as strong, fast, or agile as Spider-Man is.

No.

Hearing, smelling, sight, even detecting lies.

Wolverine has the better senses.

Wolverine is also like a friggin' rabbit, bouncing all over the place. Wolverine is extremely agile. Dare I say it, superhumanly agile.

Wolverine is also a two ton lifter. Granted, spidey has him beat there by a significant margin.

And...

I'm talking all about the comic wolverine. Sadly, they gimped Wolvie in every category, in the movies. sad

Spiderman was close, but they gimped his agility, majorly, in the movies. They also gimped Spiderman's flexibility in the movies.

Darth Martin
1. I was only referring to the three stats that you mentioned in strength, speed, agility, and durability. Didn't bother about healing, senses, etc.
2. I'm talking about the movie Wolverine. 616 Wolverine's second biggest advantage over Spider-Man is his extreme martial arts skill. Jackman's Wolverine doesn't posess that.
3. Besides the organic webbing, I was fairly impressed with the potrayal of his power levels and abilities on film. That's one of the few things they did right with the trilogy.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Darth Martin
3. Besides the organic webbing, I was fairly impressed with the potrayal of his power levels and abilities on film. That's one of the few things they did right with the trilogy.

For a while there, Spidey did have organic webbing in the comics.

And, yes, Spiderman's powers were good...sort of.

They still missed out on his extreeeeeme flexability and agilty.

Alpha Centauri
Why are you talking about the comic Wolverine?

I don't think Spidey would lose simply because he can keep his distance, but aside from that, Barakapool would probably take it.

Difficult one to call.

-AC

dadudemon
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Why are you talking about the comic Wolverine?

I don't think Spidey would lose simply because he can keep his distance, but aside from that, Barakapool would probably take it.

Difficult one to call.

-AC

Read before you ask silly questions.

they gimped Wolvie in every category, in the movies. sad

Spiderman was close, but they gimped his agility, majorly, in the movies. They also gimped Spiderman's flexibility in the movies.

Darth Martin
They still missed out on his extreeeeeme flexability and agilty. He had it, it just might not look as impressive live-action onscreen compared to drawings in a comic book. No stunt double alive can achieve it so they'd have to resort to CGI and it would look like Wolverine and G.I. Joe: shitty. The action scenes in the Spiderman films were great IMO. The movies as a whole weren't.

And by X3, Wolverine had a rediculous healing rate.

jinXed by JaNx
Optic Blast and teleportation would be faaaar to much for Spidey to handle.

God Cloth Seiya
Deadpool

maxivitopowe
Spidey

God Cloth Seiya
No deadpool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.