Pinhead vs Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tattoos N Scars
The evil cube appears on Bruce Banner's doorstep, and out of curiousity, he acciently opens the gateway to Pinhead's domain. Meat hooks suddenly spring from out of nowhere and trap Banner. Pinhead appears and informs Banner of the eternal pain and agony that is in store for him as Pinhead will spend eternity getting to know Banner's flesh.

Banner then starts transforming into Hulk. Can Hulk defeat Pinhead and the five Cenobites accompanying him?

Impediment
Hmm.........Which movie Banner are we discussing here?

The Cenobites are demon/angels with divine powers. However, the Cenobites meat hook chains don't seen like shit for the Hulk/

Tattoos N Scars
Originally posted by Impediment
Hmm.........Which movie Banner are we discussing here?

The Cenobites are demon/angels with divine powers. However, the Cenobites meat hook chains don't seen like shit for the Hulk/

The last movie...The Incredible Hulk..when he fights Abomination.

The chains would definitely pierce Banner..as he has basic human durability. However, once he transforms into the Hulk...I'm sure he could break the chains.

Could Hulk smash the Cenobites and Pinhead...or do you think Pinhead's magic and reality warping powers would stop Hulk?

Robtard
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars

Could Hulk smash the Cenobites and Pinhead...or do you think Pinhead's magic and reality warping powers would stop Hulk?

Probably yes.

dadudemon
I'd prefer the Ang Lee Hulk as that one actually had a healing factor. no expression

Dr Will Hatch
Neat battle you posted, kudos.

Has Pinhead ever showed telepathy or reality warping powers? I remember the bar scene from the third movie, but that was just telekinesis.

gobstakid777
pinhead for an easy win

Kaibs
If Hulk can get pissed enough enough Pinhead would lose. However if Pinheads hooks and Cenobites didnt **** around instead of trying to torture the hulk they'd probably win. It could honestly go either way probably.

gobstakid777
pinhead can warp reality.he hooks hulk,drags his ass to hell,where he can't be hulk anymore,and tortures him for eternity

Kaibs
How do you know movie hulk cant be hulk in hell? You dont know that nor do I. And torturing someone for eternity isnt killing them.

gobstakid777
he kills hulk by ripping him into 4 pieces,takes him to hell,which he has completely control over,and tortures him for eternity.as far as i knew Demonic powers>Radiation

Kaibs
Are you not taking Hulk's healing factor, and strength into this? And just assuming Hulk is a normal person that couldnt do shit?

gobstakid777
DEMONIC POWERS >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>RADIATION,and any powers that come with it,including the strength,healing factor,whatever.hulk isn't gonna do shit against pinhead

Kaibs
Lol i've already said that the fight can go either way, however you have no reasoning to why Pinhead will win other than DEMONIC POWERS. Give me a reason to solidify your logic.

gobstakid777
Pinhead is an extremely powerful being, and as such, has several supernatural abilities. He is virtually unstoppable and invulnerable in the physical sense, but rarely engages in physical combat, instead letting hooked chains do his bidding. His preferred method of attack is by summoning hooks and chains to mutilate victims, often pulling said victims in several directions to tear them apart. These chains are subject to his total mental control and he may direct them at will. The chains may even change shape after having attached to a victim. Pinhead is highly resistant to damage and direct assault, able to shrug off all but the most potent attacks.

His magic is also used for creating objects out of thin air, teleporting, creating explosions at distances and deceiving opponents with illusions. Pinhead is also familiar with the Occult and magic, with an ability to read minds. He is at once charismatic and terrifying, and can often persuade others to perform horrific acts to his favour. He is also a slow walker.

It is not known if Pinhead's power exceeds that of other Cenobites, although he was once killed by the Channard Cenobite after remembering his human life. In Parts 3 and 4, Pinhead creates Cenobites from his victims, which tend to be physically manipulated to resemble an aspect of their human lives with special abilities granted in the process. Pinhead is rarely without an entourage of such beings.

When the Pinhead character's inhuman evil (Unbound Pinhead) manifests in the world in Hellraiser III: Hell on Earth, it seems to have nearly unlimited and highly versatile powers. He could telekinetically control vast areas, transfer matter to different forms whether it be living or non living, create and control fire, animate objects, and the like. Towards the end of the film, Pinhead's human side suggests that he is no longer bound by the rules governing other Cenobites (suggesting others among them might have such power). what has movie hulk done to show he can combat these powers

gobstakid777
Originally posted by gobstakid777
Pinhead is an extremely powerful being, and as such, has several supernatural abilities. He is virtually unstoppable and invulnerable in the physical sense, but rarely engages in physical combat, instead letting hooked chains do his bidding. His preferred method of attack is by summoning hooks and chains to mutilate victims, often pulling said victims in several directions to tear them apart. These chains are subject to his total mental control and he may direct them at will. The chains may even change shape after having attached to a victim. Pinhead is highly resistant to damage and direct assault, able to shrug off all but the most potent attacks.

His magic is also used for creating objects out of thin air, teleporting, creating explosions at distances and deceiving opponents with illusions. Pinhead is also familiar with the Occult and magic, with an ability to read minds. He is at once charismatic and terrifying, and can often persuade others to perform horrific acts to his favour. He is also a slow walker.

It is not known if Pinhead's power exceeds that of other Cenobites, although he was once killed by the Channard Cenobite after remembering his human life. In Parts 3 and 4, Pinhead creates Cenobites from his victims, which tend to be physically manipulated to resemble an aspect of their human lives with special abilities granted in the process. Pinhead is rarely without an entourage of such beings.

When the Pinhead character's inhuman evil (Unbound Pinhead) manifests in the world in Hellraiser III: Hell on Earth, it seems to have nearly unlimited and highly versatile powers. He could telekinetically control vast areas, transfer matter to different forms whether it be living or non living, create and control fire, animate objects, and the like. Towards the end of the film, Pinhead's human side suggests that he is no longer bound by the rules governing other Cenobites (suggesting others among them might have such power). what has movie hulk done to show he can combat these powers

and dont forget this

Pinhead does not kill quickly, as he and the other Cenobites are well-versed in torture. Death does not end the suffering of his victims either, as they are brought to Hell/The Labyrinth, where, Pinhead says, "We have an eternity to know your flesh." Sometimes he stands back as the other Cenobites under his command do the actual killing. Pinhead is obsessed with pain and exploring the limits of the flesh, calmly observing his "experiments" as they suffer under the ministrations of both he and the fellow members of his order.

Kaibs
And you got that from wikipedia. which COMBINES his COMIC powers and MOVIE powers.

gobstakid777
have u seen any of the hellraiser films.pinhead is a beast.hulk won't do shit to him

Kaibs
I have seen Hellraiser films. Which is why I can justify both sides. You apparently however have not seen the Hulk.

gobstakid777
the ang lee one,yes i have.i OWN it

Kaibs
This isnt the Ang Lee Hulk. And If u added his Hulk it'd be even worse

Lestov16
LOL at Hulk winning here.

the ninjak
Pinhead is too abstract an opponent for the Hulks.

Though decent arguments can be argued for both.

I see Pinhead winning a long term fight though, simply because Hulk has no way of sending Pinhead back. And Pinhead can cast all kinds of reality altering stuff on Hulk.

jinXed by JaNx
Unless the Hulk figures out that the Box is Pinheads weakness I don't know how he could win, also, even if he did know about Pinheads weakness I don't know what good that will do. As far as I know the Box is indestructible and the Hulk certainly isn't going to be able to close the box . I also don't know if the Hulk could overcome Pinheads weaknesses.

Tattoos N Scars
Do you see Pinheads meathook chains doing much to Hulk?

Estacado
Hulk works Pinhead .

the ninjak
Do you see Pinheads meathook chains doing much to Hulk? Originally posted by Estacado
Hulk works Pinhead .

It's more a question of what is Hulk going to do to Pinhead whilst he obtain souls in the surrounding area.
Collecting suffering from all around.

Hulk can't kill him nor stop him.

Now Pinhead defeating the Hulk is another question. And one Pinhead doesn't have to worry about so much.

jinXed by JaNx
Do you see Pinheads meathook chains doing much to Hulk?

That's a hard question to answer because I don't know how powerful his chains are..,seeing how they are supernatural weapons. I don't think His chains would be his main avenue of attack though. What's to stop Pinhead from just leaving the Hulk in Hell?

the ninjak
RMNExagZVrc

This Pinhead could possibly have a hard time hurting a film Hulk.

Though the options are open as to how a Hulk will defeat a Pinhead in the physical plane.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.