Rorschach vs Blade

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tattoos N Scars
Rorschach's travels bring him to New York City. While there, he runs into a couple of vampires and manages to fight them off since he didn't have the right tools to kill them.

After further investigation into these creatures, Rorschach incorporates the appropriate weapons into his arsenal to kill them. He pretty much has all the standard weaponry that Blade has, except for the sword.

Rorschach runs into Blade and attempts to end his existence. Which one will be left standing? Again, Blade has his standard arsenal which would also kill a human. Rorschach has the same arsenal Blade has in the movies.

Round 1. All out fight
Round 2. H2H only.

Darth Martin
Blade takes both. He's more in Veidt's range than another Watchmen.

gobstakid777
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Blade takes both. He's more in Veidt's range than another Watchmen.
yea rorchach wins in the who is more badass apt. but blade owns in both scenarios

Darth Martin
Nah. Blade is more badass too.

Rogue Jedi
whoa.

Darth Martin
Watch Blade II. Easily one of the most badass characters portrayed on screen.

gobstakid777
Watch Blade II. Easily one of the most badass characters portrayed on screen.
come on,it doesn't get much more badass than the phrase "None of you understand. I'm not locked up in here with you. You're locked up in here with me." only samuel l jackson can exceed that badassery

gobstakid777
Originally posted by gobstakid777
come on,it doesn't get much more badass than the phrase "None of you understand. I'm not locked up in here with you. You're locked up in here with me." only samuel l jackson can exceed that badassery
alright blade is more badas,but shaq falls not even an quarter inch behind him.although the most badass film character of all is undoubtedly riddick

Darth Martin
Blade badassery pwns Riddick.

That particular line wasn't all that great. It was the way it was delivered.

Are you comparing Snipes to Diesel?

gobstakid777

Are you comparing Snipes to Diesel?
riddick's badassery was beast.come on he's like bruce wayne.
"This was my plan."I would much rather have riddick as my bodyguard/enforcer than blade

Darth Martin
Never said Blade would make a better bodyguard. I said he was more badass. And he is. The combination of Snipes' acting, attire, martial arts, voice, and moves convinces me of this.

Rogue Jedi

Are you comparing Snipes to Diesel? Whoa there sonny, you just say Blade pwns Riddick?

Darth Martin
I said he's far more badass.

Rogue Jedi
No, not by far. How?

Darth Martin
In one word? Snipes.

Rogue Jedi
Bullpoop. Riddick strolled into a Necromonger ship, killed a big ass Necromonger, and walked away.

Darth Martin
And Blade has killed Nomak, a Vampire God, and Dracula.

When I said badass I did not mean he had the more impressive resume. I meant his character was cooler.

Rogue Jedi
And Blade has killed Nomak, a Vampire God, and Dracula.

When I said badass I did not mean he had the more impressive resume. I meant his character was cooler. Cooler? Dude....

"I'll kill you with my teacup"

cx1XhlPIeEM&feature=related

gobstakid777
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Bullpoop. Riddick strolled into a Necromonger ship, killed a big ass Necromonger, and walked away.
don't forget when he easily killed that one,whoever the guy was with the knife in his back,who was supposed to be their strongest warrior.note how he easily removes the blade,which the director said was damn near impossible cause it was stuck in there good

Rogue Jedi
don't forget when he easily killed that one,whoever the guy was with the knife in his back,who was supposed to be their strongest warrior.note how he easily removes the blade,which the director said was damn near impossible cause it was stuck in there good The high commander said dude was "One of his best."

gobstakid777
The high commander said dude was "One of his best."
still,he was a tuff mofo.he desreved his death.he killed keith david.u don't do that

Rogue Jedi
Riddick is the epitome of cool, the ultimate badass, to say other wise is lunacy.

Darth Martin
I say otherwise.

Make a badass contest thread.

Rogue Jedi
Impossible, different people have different definitions of what badass is.

Darth Martin
Different people have different definitions of everything.

Rogue Jedi
Point being?

Darth Martin
Don't expect for everyone to agree. But atleast we'd have a legitimate place to discuss the subject.

gobstakid777
Different people have different definitions of everything.
that does not mean we cannot try

Rogue Jedi
Then start the thread. "Top ten movie badasses?"

gobstakid777
Then start the thread. "Top ten movie badasses?"
yes. i will start it

Darth Martin
Nah. It'd be filled with McClane jock riders.

Rogue Jedi
Nah. It'd be filled with McClane jock riders. Well, if you judge on who is "cool", who has the best one liners, Mac is right up there.

gobstakid777
Nah. It'd be filled with McClane jock riders.
we are about to find out...

gobstakid777
we are about to find out...
they closed the thread.hot damn!!!

Darth Martin
That went real well. I wish there was more freedom here.

If the Mismatch thread is allowed why not the badass?

gobstakid777
That went real well. I wish there was more freedom here.

If the Mismatch thread is allowed why not the badass?
it's alright.i was expecting it,but hoping it wouldn't,be shut down for that exact reason

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.