The Hitcher vs. Rusty Nail

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tattoos N Scars
The stranger from the Movie "Hitcher" takes on Rusty Nail from "Joyride".

Rusty Nail pulls into a truckstop and the Hitcher asks him for a ride. Rusty Nail insults him and refuses to let him get in his rig.

Of course, this leads to a war as the Hitcher begins his pursuit to make Rusty Nail's life pure hell. However, the Hitcher doesn't have a clue that he will be messin' with another evil psychopath.

This is a game of cat and mouse. Who will be the last man standing in the end?

Mairuzu
hahahahah

Rogue Jedi
Rutger Hauer's Hitcher?

Tattoos N Scars
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Rutger Hauer's Hitcher?

Nah, this movie came out not too long ago...not even two years ago. These two college kids pick him up...and then not far down the road...they manage to get him out of their car. When they do that, he starts stalkin' them...and he kills a shitload of cops in the process...actually framing the kids for their murders.

If you haven't seen the movie...the guy is a monster.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
Nah, this movie came out not too long ago...not even two years ago. These two college kids pick him up...and then not far down the road...they manage to get him out of their car. When they do that, he starts stalkin' them...and he kills a shitload of cops in the process...actually framing the kids for their murders.

If you haven't seen the movie...the guy is a monster. It's a remake of an 80's movie, you know. Same story, and Hauer is much more diabolical.

Mairuzu
Candy Cane. Come in candy cane

Tattoos N Scars
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
It's a remake of an 80's movie, you know. Same story, and Hauer is much more diabolical.

Really? I haven't seen the Rutger Hauer movie. I'll see if I can find that and check it out.

But, do you think he'd mess up Rusty Nail?

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
Really? I haven't seen the Rutger Hauer movie. I'll see if I can find that and check it out.

But, do you think he'd mess up Rusty Nail? **** yeah, he'd have Rusty Nail working a corner for him.

Rogue Jedi
IQZu-ZRWdDg

mC2jQdYkSv4&feature=related

AeYXcPFzaTU&feature=related

gobstakid777
yes..
sumone whose actually seen joyride
as much as i luv rusty nail,he was a REALLY good villian,
john ryder was like death personified,like a sadistic,almost supernatural anton chigurh

Rogue Jedi
Didnt someone do a Ryder vs. Chigur thread?

gobstakid777
nope.ryder would win that though

Rogue Jedi
yes

gobstakid777
wouldn't that be a cool movie.if rusty picks up anton,who is doing a hit,and john.then all the stuff happens and whatever.rusty and anton escape and try to hunt down their attacker(and anton wants to kill both of them for seeing him),john wants to kill the other 2 cause they escpaed and thats what he do,and rusty nail cause he's psycho

Rogue Jedi
Chigur was doing his job. Rusty Nail was delivering payback. Ryder? Dude did it for FUN.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.