Control over abstract objects

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

gobstakid777
now control over the the universal make-up
as according to wikipedia as matter/anti-matter,energy,spacetime,momentum,and the physical laws/constants
control over these would give one complete control over the physical plane,but..
what u gained control over abstract objects
what would you be able to do,
could u do like pre retcon beyonder and erase death,or could u be like emperor joker and rewrite logic.what would the control over abstarct objects.would u be able to control thought

Knowsbleed33
If you had complete control over everything you mentioned you could do anything and everything you wanted.

The Beyonder said it best during SW2: "Reality isn't real to me, everything is what I say it is."

Galan007
Originally posted by gobstakid777
could u do like pre retcon beyonder and erase death,or could u be like emperor joker and rewrite logic. you pretty much answered your own question(s):Originally posted by gobstakid777
now control over the the universal make-up
as according to wikipedia as matter/anti-matter,energy,spacetime,momentum,and the physical laws/constants

Symmetric Chaos
Technically if you could only control abstract things you wouldn't be able to do anything at all. Controlling abstract objects is even worse since you're altering stuff that simply doesn't exist. It would be like having the ability to move all blue things that are yellow.

Digi
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Technically if you could only control abstract things you wouldn't be able to do anything at all. Controlling abstract objects is even worse since you're altering stuff that simply doesn't exist. It would be like having the ability to move all blue things that are yellow.

laughing out loud

Btw. I have that power.

biscuits

gobstakid777
anyone care to explain further

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.