Fox vs Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SuperLuigi
Brawl fox w/ 3 final smashes

1. Wesker
2. Mario
3. Falco (brawl)
4. Ryu
5. Wolf (brawl)
6. Pit (brawl, can fly)

ScreamPaste
Stops at Mario. Brawl characters are crazy fast.

XanatosForever
But it's not Brawl Mario, Scream, so wouldn't that mean that he'd stop at Falco? Or has the match-up changed since I last checked?

ScreamPaste
Non-brawl Mario drops a castle on Fox. :P

Ridley_Prime
I like how someone's always making Wesker a victim of spite around here.

Q'Anilia
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
I like how someone's always making Wesker a victim of spite around here.

I haven't seen much Wesker spite while I've been around. Unless you mean Wesker beating someone else so much it's a spite.

Sin_Volvagia
I can't see Fox getting past Wesker.

ScreamPaste
I can with ease. Have you seen the SSBB cutscenes? Fox is a monster.

Sin_Volvagia
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
I can with ease. Have you seen the SSBB cutscenes? Fox is a monster.

Oh yeah, I forgot that scene where he fights Rayquaza. In that case, he loses to Pit.

SuperLuigi
fox and pit would be an amazing fight to watch based just on brawl. but i think fox can beat him especially if he has any of his landmasters left

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by Q'Anilia
I haven't seen much Wesker spite while I've been around. Unless you mean Wesker beating someone else so much it's a spite.
No. I mean the other way around. stick out tongue

Nemesis X
Wesker owns Fox

Ridley_Prime
If Fox doesn't have any final smashes, I concur, but the thread author said he starts out with 3.

ScreamPaste
Even without them, Fox is a monster in Brawl. He beats down Rayquaza.

Phanteros
Ray wasn't very impressive. he fought like an old NES boss fights.

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by Phanteros
Ray wasn't very impressive. he fought like an old NES boss fights.
Yeah, pretty much. It never made sense to me why he was even a boss to begin with. Should've just been a poke-ball Pokemon like Groudon and Kyogre, if anything.
Rayquaza coming out from underwater contradicts what was said about him in the Pokedex too (about him always staying in the atmosphere).

Ah well, whatever. Brawl was a waste of hype and development for the most part anyway, and is non-canon. Most (if not all) of the characters listed in this thread would beat canon Fox with ease (assuming he's just on foot).

SuperLuigi
expert rayquaza is extremely fast. he isnt an easy feat for a stickerless fox

XanatosForever
Originally posted by SuperLuigi
expert rayquaza is extremely fast. he isnt an easy feat for a stickerless fox

First off, there's no such thing as "expert" in Brawl. Second, Rayquaza on Intense is no different other than being speedier and having stupidly high knockback, both of which even a stickerless Fox can handle with ease (I would know. I've done it).

SuperLuigi
oh different adjective same shit.

XanatosForever
The fact that you found Rayquaza difficult is just a testament to your lack of skill. Hell, Fox is able to reflect attacks right back at the critter, he can handle it.

SuperLuigi
i didnt find it difficult. i know for a fact my skill at brawl is greater than yours

XanatosForever
I find that statement laughable, considering we've never even had a match. laughing

ScreamPaste
.. Lol, you guys have to have an epic money match now, Xan. This'll be lolz. I'm betting Louie G can't tech.

Phanteros
anyway I'm not seeing him beat Wesker.

SpadeKing
super luigi used to live off of that game haermm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.