Raichu vs Raiden

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SuperLuigi
does raiden stand a chance

Ridley_Prime
You tell me.

Raichu Pokedex:
"It can loose 100,000-volt bursts of electricity, instantly downing foes several times its size."
"Careless contact can cause even an Indian elephant to faint."

ScreamPaste
I'm guessing Raichu wins?

Phanteros
Raichu is gay.
also Pokedex can contain hyperbole.

ScreamPaste
none of that sounded like hyperbole to me.

SuperLuigi
when she smiles her cheeks fall off."
that is a hyperbole

MooCowofJustice
Originally posted by SuperLuigi
when she smiles her cheeks fall off."
that is a hyperbole

No, that's Joan Rivers.

A Hyperbole is exaggeration for emphasis.

"That fish was as big as a house."

That is a hyperbole.

Phanteros
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
none of that sounded like hyperbole to me. It does to me. otherwise it would instant pwned most of the lesser pokemon sadly it did not.

MooCowofJustice
Originally posted by Phanteros
It does to me. otherwise it would instant pwned most of the lesser pokemon sadly it did not.

No, it wouldn't. Like I said in another thread, Pokemon in general are naturally very durable. Other Pokemon can defeat Raichu with their own abilities.

ScreamPaste
100, 000 volts sounds more like a statement to me.

Wei Phoenix
I don't think Raichu would be able to hurt him you given the fact that he is a Thunder God. That's like saying Electro can beat Thor.

MooCowofJustice
But Cole and Kessler can still be hurt by Electricity. As can Pikachu and Raichu and many other electrical characters. Electricity is usually less effective, but I don't know that it won't still work.

Has Raiden demonstrated total control over electricity?

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
But Cole and Kessler can still be hurt by Electricity. As can Pikachu and Raichu and many other electrical characters. Electricity is usually less effective, but I don't know that it won't still work.

Has Raiden demonstrated total control over electricity?

They aren't Gods though, I know that term is subjective to universes, and I am in no way saying that God=win.

This is the only thing I could find really, I'm no MK expert and you can ignore the last part seeing as dying the first time would be enough for a victory. Raiden has however shown the power to convert his body into lightning/energy.

Ridley_Prime
Ah, forgot to take some of those things about Raiden into account..

Yeah, this could pretty much go either way then, though I'm leaning more towards Raiden now.
Plus, he has banished Shinnok (a former Elder God) to the Netherrealm, held his own against the Deadly Alliance, and stuff, so he's not exactly featless like a certain majority of MK characters are.

Sin_Volvagia
For a minute, I thought we were talking about Metal Gear's Raiden.

I gotta go with the Thunder god on this one. If all fails, he's got the suicide bomb.

Foxy Shazam
I don't think electricity would have any affect on Raiden, he appears to be more or less composed of it.

SuperLuigi
it says he controls lightning not electricity

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.