gambit vs sabretooth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

blue_beast
who do you think is going to win

blue_beast
you will discuss my sh!t

Survivor19
No, i don't wanna discuss your excrements. I'd prefer if you choked on tham instead.

cmack
sabretooth all the way son!!!

Peterlane
Gambit

Trackz
Gambitt

Enyalus
Creed's just as agile, faster, and vastly stronger. With a HF powerful enough to tank the damage Gambit can dish out.

Sabes takes this easier than Wolverine would, IMO.

Juk3n
Sabretooth all day

cmack
sabretooth son he is too strong for gambit, and gambit cant put him down

StyleTime
This has....yeah.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t479633.html

Original Smurph
Sabertooth

blue_beast
i think gambit will take most of the wins just because i dont know why but whensabretooth is fighting gambit he is fighting like a retarded mad dog while gambit will just beat him with his bo stick or just blow his face with explosive cards like he did in one of the x-men issues in the mension fight

grimify
Gambit gets eaten

Peterlane
Gambit loses eventually

blue_beast
there isnt eventually because gambit doesnt need to kill creed he will just knock him out with some explosive cards to the face

Aries_04
Gambit; dare I say he even beats adamantium Sabes by charging his body with kinetic energy........

the ninjak
Gambit

iceberg_slim
Sabretooth.

vansonbee
Just a reminder, Gambit is also upgraded to Death by Apoc.

killer_creed
Gambit gets opened up.

ozz81
yeah maybe gambit just probably if he keeps using his energy blasting away at sabertooth but then sabes will regenerate fast and may overpower gambit...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.