The Sith in the FOTJ Series - How will they be Destroyed?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Truculent
What are your opinions? Vestara is an important character so she fits in somehow. The Sith on Kesh seem to be . . . aristocratic.

xxxpoppunker182
im guesing luke will by doing something sacrificial to save bens life.

or they kill luke then the GA is attacked and launch a full assault of gag troops along with the jedi.

Dr McBeefington
Originally posted by xxxpoppunker182

or they kill luke then the GA is attacked and launch a full assault of gag troops along with the jedi.

How does this make sense seeing as how this Lost Tribe doesn't seem anything special, other than being lackeys to the Ancient Sith, and being stranded on 1 planet for 5,000 years?

Darth Truculent
Since being lost on the planet for 5,000 years, could they have forgotten some of the Ancient powers like the ones Naga Sadow wielded? And Luke touched the Codex right and he mentioned to Ben that it enhanced his power. Could Luke possibly destroy them or is that a long shot?

Dr McBeefington
Originally posted by Darth Truculent
Since being lost on the planet for 5,000 years, could they have forgotten some of the Ancient powers like the ones Naga Sadow wielded? And Luke touched the Codex right and he mentioned to Ben that it enhanced his power. Could Luke possibly destroy them or is that a long shot?

There's nothing to suggest their power is anywhere near the level of the ancient sith since they were the were the equivalent of lowly soldiers in the war.

Nephthys
Sense? Star Wars? Post-ROTJ?

WTF? messed

Hewhoknowsall
Maybe Vestara gets redeemed and marries Ben. And then the rest die/maybe redeemed/get absorbed into One Sith.

Wolverine2179
Originally posted by Darth Truculent
What are your opinions? Vestara is an important character so she fits in somehow. The Sith on Kesh seem to be . . . aristocratic. They die of colorectal cancer.

xxxpoppunker182
Originally posted by Dr McBeefington
How does this make sense seeing as how this Lost Tribe doesn't seem anything special, other than being lackeys to the Ancient Sith, and being stranded on 1 planet for 5,000 years?

It makes no sense but I wouldn't be surprised if that's how the authors decide to take this thing. I mean really at this point no matter how Luke goes down it's going to be stupid and make no sense seeing as how powerful his. Even if he just decides to become one with the force out of no where it still won't make any sense.

Kodiak
they wont kill luke. this takes place when luke is 60 something. wookiepedia says that luke dies in his hundreds.

MasterAshenVor
OH GOD NOOOOO!!!! NOT MORE OF LUKE SKYWALKER!!!

IT CANT BE TRUE THATS IMPOSSIBLE
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

truejedi
well i'm happy. I seriously might quit reading star wars when luke dies. I don't know why... But he is like the NJO's Yoda, I mean, he IS the balance, of all that's evil. No matter what is wrong in the galaxy, you know at any time, Luke could wade into it, and with the aid of the force, set it right. Plus, he is the absolute PINNACLE of the Jedi. All other Jedi are lesser Jedi, so why would i want to read about them instead of Luke?

Gideon
Originally posted by truejedi
well i'm happy. I seriously might quit reading star wars when luke dies. I don't know why... But he is like the NJO's Yoda, I mean, he IS the balance, of all that's evil. No matter what is wrong in the galaxy, you know at any time, Luke could wade into it, and with the aid of the force, set it right. Plus, he is the absolute PINNACLE of the Jedi. All other Jedi are lesser Jedi, so why would i want to read about them instead of Luke?

I'm with you.

Luke and Pellaeon were really the only ones to root for. Pellaeon moreso.

truejedi
Originally posted by Gideon
I'm with you.

Luke and Pellaeon were really the only ones to root for. Pellaeon moreso.

i loved thrawn too. That guy was incredible.

mattatom
i loved thrawn too. That guy was incredible. The Hand of Thrawn trilogy was the first Star Wars books I purchased purely because I liked the sound of Thrawn.

DarthLazious
Originally posted by xxxpoppunker182

I like the 2nd idea you had.

Dr McBeefington
Abyss comes out today. Just picked up my copy. This better NOT suck.

truejedi
remember guys, spoiler alerts are good!

Nephthys
Holy Shit dudes! It turns out they get beaten by incurable AIDS. I didn't see that coming.

Dr McBeefington
So far the book is alright. Definitely mysterious with the whole mind drinkers thing.

Elite Hunter
So far the book is alright. Definitely mysterious with the whole mind drinkers thing.

Could you create a thread for spoilers for those who want it?

Gideon
How will they be destroyed?

If Abyss is any indication, definitely not by Luke.

Dr McBeefington
Luke has his own issues dealing with beings beyond anything these retardedly childish sith are capable of.

Gideon
Luke has his own issues dealing with beings beyond anything these retardedly childish sith are capable of.

His own issues?

Absolutely. Like the mystery of how he has become so extraordinarily lame when it comes to combat.

Dr McBeefington
Alzheimers

DarthLazious
I know this sounds so un Star Wars but I would like to see Luke get killed off and some others before this book series comes to an end.

truejedi
i'd seriously be done reading star wars if luke died. They would really be reaching for... everything then. why would i want to read about a bunch of lesser jedi?

Incanus
In Legacy Luke is dead, but Kol and Cade are his replacements? Did you read them?

I also thought that Jacens vision of "A dark man in dark armor sitting on a golden throne surrounded by acolytes in dark robes" I think that he saw Krayt. Anyone else agree?

truejedi
nope i don't do comics.

I got the idea from Abyss that Jacen saw Ben. Luke thought it was Luke that Jacen saw, until Jacen said it wasn't him. Then Luke was acting all relieved to Ben, when ben asked who it was that Jacen DID see, and said something like "Now you will never need to know" or something.

Really seemed like ben was the one that Jacen saw.

Its just an idea, but whatta ya think?

mattatom
nope i don't do comics.

I got the idea from Abyss that Jacen saw Ben. Luke thought it was Luke that Jacen saw, until Jacen said it wasn't him. Then Luke was acting all relieved to Ben, when ben asked who it was that Jacen DID see, and said something like "Now you will never need to know" or something.

Really seemed like ben was the one that Jacen saw.

Its just an idea, but whatta ya think?
First Vader, then his grandson? Talk about running in the family.

truejedi
Jacen was his grandson too. So it would be Vader and his grandsons if it were Ben.

DarthLazious
Originally posted by Nephthys
Holy Shit dudes! It turns out they get beaten by incurable AIDS. I didn't see that coming.

Are you serious man?

Dr McBeefington
I think the more important question is, what the hell is canon anymore? With the Lost Tribe of the Sith, it says that the original members carried lightsaber crystals. However, the ancient sith didn't use lightsabers and lightsabers without powerpacks only became discovered two hundred years later. So.. Wtf?

Hewhoknowsall
His own issues?

Absolutely. Like the mystery of how he has become so extraordinarily lame when it comes to combat.

He was on the verge of dying and could barely even walk, and yet he (with a little help from Ben) beat 12 fresh sith. That in my opinion is an impressive feat.

Dr McBeefington
Not to Gideon who thinks using stealth and cunning to defeat 12 sith is nothing special.

Hewhoknowsall
Um...how exactly did he use stealth and cunning? And yes intelligence does factor into account.

truejedi
His own issues?

lame? please.

Red Nemesis
We've never had this argument before!

truejedi
its why i didn't bother to put why it needed a please.

I just put please, and left it at that.

Darth_Glentract
Originally posted by Incanus
In Legacy Luke is dead, but Kol and Cade are his replacements? Did you read them?

I also thought that Jacens vision of "A dark man in dark armor sitting on a golden throne surrounded by acolytes in dark robes" I think that he saw Krayt. Anyone else agree?

The whole series got retconned, didn't you hear?

Hewhoknowsall
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract

...you're joking, right?

Darth_Glentract
Lucas decided it was too ghey.

Ms.Marvel

are you serious?

Witness

You asian?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.