Mara vs Asajj Ventress

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Truculent
This is the Jedi Master Mara. Who takes this?

xxxpoppunker182
mara and easily.

Jamefril
I agree

DarthDaniel1001
Same here. If you ask me, Asajj Ventress couldn't really beat anyone. I mean, let's take a look at her battle record:
Count Dooku-loses
Anakin (shortly after Ep. 2)-loses
Anakin (Shortly before Ep. 3)-loses
Clone Wars Anakin and Obi-Wan-Draw
Clone Wars Obi-Wan-Draw
Ahsoka and Luminara-Draw
Anakin and Obi-Wan-loses and almost dies
There you go, 4 losses and 3 draws. I say the only people Ventress could beat would be Episode 5 Luke and (maybe) Episode 2 Anakin

Vorpal Ruin
I'm pretty sure Asajj kills a couple Jedi Masters in Labyrinth of Evil.

DarthDaniel1001
I'm just going to assume that those "masters" where weaker then the Clone Wars Anakin but OK. She still wouldn't beat New Jedi Order Mara Jade. Emperor's Hand Mara Jade, that's a different story.

Vorpal Ruin
Originally posted by DarthDaniel1001
I'm just going to assume that those "masters" where weaker then the Clone Wars Anakin but OK. She still wouldn't beat New Jedi Order Mara Jade. Emperor's Hand Mara Jade, that's a different story.

You can assume that, I don't care. Those masters weren't beaten in one vs one scenarios, and i'm pretty sure that it said one of them would have beaten her if he had tapped into the dark side, but he chose not to.

Ms.Marvel
lmfao.

assaj nearly killed anakin a few months before RotS which is when anakin was at his peak in terms of speed and skill. shes a top tier duelist in the pt honestly. what actual lightsaber feats does mara have? id say mara could beat her depening on the location and if she has prep but in a straight up fight on equal ground she gets demolished in a saber duel.

truejedi
obi wan humiliates assajji in Clone Wars though. Humiliates.

*ApathyIsDeath*
Originally posted by Vorpal Ruin
You can assume that, I don't care. Those masters weren't beaten in one vs one scenarios, and i'm pretty sure that it said one of them would have beaten her if he had tapped into the dark side, but he chose not to.

Wait, you are so deluded that you believe Ventress could defeat Mara? And what's even more surprising is what you used to back your impossible theory, is that according to you: VENTRESS COULD HAVE BEEN BEATEN BY A SINGLE JEDI MASTER IF HE TAPPED INTO THE DARK SIDE. It's a bit contradictory, isn't it?

Mara demolished Caedus, something Ventress could never hope to accomplish. Caedus, a proficient duelist with powers beyond those of Ventress. Even with his mastery of Shatterpoint, he couldn't beat her.

Ms.Marvel
and kit fitso humiliates greivous and anakin is a match for dooku in sabers 2 years before RotS... according to the CW.

The novels and comics point to the sith being much more powerful then the cartoon does. its just a contradiction in canon.

Ms.Marvel
Originally posted by *ApathyIsDeath*

Mara demolished Caedus, something Ventress could never hope to accomplish. Caedus, a proficient duelist with powers beyond those of Ventress. Even with his mastery of Shatterpoint, he couldn't beat her.

you have to keep in mind that mara had a terrain advantage and kind of jumped him. its not like she beat him because she was ya know just so much faster stronger and more pwoerful in the force.

if caedus and mara had been fighting on a neutral setting like say a flat grassy field of nowhere caedus would have butchered her.

*ApathyIsDeath*
I hate CW. The characters and objects are so hard to look at.

chilled monkey
I'm pretty sure Asajj kills a couple Jedi Masters in Labyrinth of Evil.

Asajj doesn't even appear in Labyrinth of Evil.

I suspect Vorpal is thinking of Dark Rendezvous in which she kills Maks Leem (who'd been wounded by assassin droids, was lying there bleeding from a hundred cuts and whose sword hand had been turned into chopped meat) and Jai Maruk (who had a flechette lodged in his right hip and had lost a cup of blood).

mattatom
Originally posted by *ApathyIsDeath*
Wait, you are so deluded that you believe Ventress could defeat Mara? And what's even more surprising is what you used to back your impossible theory, is that according to you: VENTRESS COULD HAVE BEEN BEATEN BY A SINGLE JEDI MASTER IF HE TAPPED INTO THE DARK SIDE. It's a bit contradictory, isn't it?

I'd like to point out the first time he's known to have learnt Shatterpoint in the Novels was in Invincible They fight I think in Tempest.

chilled monkey
Originally posted by mattatom
They fight I think in Tempest.

If you're referring to Mara vs. Jacen, then no, that happened in "Sacrifice" (the clue is in the title).

mattatom
Originally posted by chilled monkey
If you're referring to Mara vs. Jacen, then no, that happened in "Sacrifice" (the clue is in the title). I don't have the set so... I took a guess.

DarthDaniel1001

OK Then. That raises my opinion of her.

truejedi
you mean, lowers, right?

Wolverine2179
Originally posted by Ms.Marvel
lmfao.

assaj nearly killed anakin a few months before RotS which is when anakin was at his peak in terms of speed and skill. Just remember that this isn't the same anakin with "a clarity state of mind" that pwned dooku in under 1 minute(who is fully capable of incapacitating ventress).

I'd say mara wins because shes hot and i am not attracted to bald ugly women.

Red Nemesis

Slash_KMC
Gotta love people's honesty.

Gideon
Originally posted by Slash_KMC
Gotta love people's honesty.

That they aren't attracted to Asajj?

Honest my ass.

Who doesn't have a thing for ugly bald women? Communists, that's who.

Slash_KMC
Originally posted by Gideon
That they aren't attracted to Asajj?

Honest my ass.

Who doesn't have a thing for ugly bald women? Communists, that's who.

True, Asajj was sexy, especially during the fight with Obi-Wan in the Clone Wars.

Wolverine2179
True, Asajj Mara was sexy, especially during the fight with Obi-Wan Wolverine in the Clone Wars tub.

Slash_KMC
Luke 'inconsistant' Skywalker is gonna have your ass for that.

Wolverine2179
Luke 'inconsistant' Skywalker is gonna have your ass for that. Inconsistent? Why though?

Slash_KMC
Oh shit, spellings fail. Because Luke's power is inconsistent.

Wolverine2179
Oh shit, spellings fail. Because Luke's power is inconsistent. http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r32/nadd_9/fail-owned-shampoo-fail1.jpg

Slash_KMC
dMriTkE3igY

Fail.

BruceSkywalker
Ventress is good, but not good enough to beat Mara

truejedi
i love his WHAT!?!?! right after he answers, and he just sits there like uuuuhhhhh.

Slash_KMC
That is just the face of epic fail.

Red Nemesis
edit

DarthDaniel1001
Originally posted by truejedi
you mean, lowers, right?

Well, I still think she couldn't beat anybody over ESB Luke's level, which is pretty much everyone. smile

Evilbigfoot
Jedi Master Mara definately...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.