Marv versus Frankenstein...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
Marv from "Sin City" versus Frankenstein from "Van Helsing."

H2H battle on that big ass bridge at Castle Dracula.

Dunno what else to add haermm

Darth Martin
Can you list some feats that you remember of Frankenstein. I own a pirated copy of the film but am to lazy to go back through it.

I've seen Sin City recently and Marv is pretty uber as far as durability goes.

Rogue Jedi
Looking for a vid.

Robtard
Marv throws him off the bridge and/or rips off those loosely hinged bits.

Helsing's Frankenstein monster was an emo pussy. Now bring in the monster from 'Frankenstein Unbound', that dude was a beast.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Robtard
Helsing's Frankenstein monster was an emo pussy. Granted, but he was pretty impressive in the physical strength department IIRC. I just can't bring any of his feats to mind at the moment.

Regardless, it seems Marv is faster, smarter, a better fighter, more durabe, and tougher.

Strength is the only stat hanging in the balance.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Granted, but he was pretty impressive in the physical strength department IIRC. I just can't bring any of his feats to mind at the moment.

Regardless, it seems Marv is faster, smarter, a better fighter, more durabe, and tougher.

Strength is the only stat hanging in the balance. He was strong enough to take on a Vampire, I remember that. He also survived when the windmill fell in the beginning. Gonna watch it tonight, I'll post tomorrow.

Rogue Jedi
OK watched it again. Frankenstein didn't do alot, other than three things that I remember.

He survived the windmill fire.

He picked up a big ass piece of metal, about the size of a couch, and threw it at Dracula.

He took on a Vampire.

Darth Martin
Then Marv takes him with minor difficulty.

Rogue Jedi
Frankenstein is tougher than Marv, he took all those lightning blasts. Plus I doubt he feels pain.

Tattoos N Scars
Marv should face that Mr. Hyde character at the beginning of the movie...lol

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Frankenstein is tougher than Marv, he took all those lightning blasts. Plus I doubt he feels pain. He was screaming the whole film.

Rogue Jedi
Shit, Hyde would assrape Marv.

omgchos
I think its funny how both recent movies that had mister hyde in them made him out to be a goddamn superhuman gorilla. Have they even read the book?

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Darth Martin
He was screaming the whole film. Right.....Most of it was in anguish, not pain.

Robtard
Originally posted by omgchos
I think its funny how both recent movies that had mister hyde in them made him out to be a goddamn superhuman gorilla. Have they even read the book?

A man just delving into his dark-side won't sell tickets to kids as much as a hulking CGI ogre.

gobstakid777
marv will **** up frankenstein's shit, due to the fact that he is a scrawny human scientist
if ur referring to frankenstien's monster,he gets owned too
i just luv this smiley Happy Dance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.