Lady Shiva vs. Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SWblayde938
I think Shiva has been able to defeat bruce strictily H2H many times i dont think they ever went all out if they did who would win........

Konton
This has been done many times.
Shiva leopard blows his ass.

Prep-Man
bruce ftw.

Peterlane
Shiva rapes

Prep-Man
that was bruce's master plan all along. wink

Placidity
Originally posted by Konton
This has been done many times.
Shiva leopard blows his ass.

Bruce knows the leopard blow too...

occultdestroyer
Been done b4.

Pure H2H, Lady Shiva for the kill.

With full gear, Batman vins.

Enyalus
I'd say Batman wins, even without the gear.

I'd be interested in seeing Phil's opinion about this, though.

Enyalus
Just for clarification, in case the above is interpreted in a different way, my original post wasn't bait for Phil. It was an acknowledgment about his superior knowledge of these characters than I have and a genuine interest concerning his opinion about this matchup. I apologize for the potential confusion.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Enyalus
Just for clarification, in case the above is interpreted in a different way, my original post wasn't bait for Phil. It was an acknowledgment about his superior knowledge of these characters than I have and a genuine interest concerning his opinion about this matchup. I apologize for the potential confusion.

LIES! eek!

Konton
I'd say Batman wins, even without the gear.

Batman always talked about Shiva being both the deadliest woman and the best fighter in the world. Bruce straight up admits inferiority all the time. Of course, now he's more afraid of Cassie who's been stealing Shiva's thunder. I don't like Cassie much.

>_>

Enyalus
Batman always talked about Shiva being both the deadliest woman and the best fighter in the world. Bruce straight up admits inferiority all the time. Of course, now he's more afraid of Cassie who's been stealing Shiva's thunder. I don't like Cassie much.

>_>
I like Cassie more than either Shiva or Bruce. stick out tongue

Bruce has beaten her before. I don't think Shiva's beaten him. To me...that gives Bats the edge. big grin

Original Smurph
Bruce.

Just as skilled, physically superior.

batdude123
Originally posted by SWblayde938
I think Shiva has been able to defeat bruce strictily H2H many times

Name one instance.

In regards to this fight, while both Bruce and Shiva are damn near equivalent in MA skills, I feel like Bruce's superior physical stats + his armor give him the win here.

Enyalus
Originally posted by batdude123
In regards to this fight, while both Bruce and Shiva are damn near equivalent in MA skills, I feel like Bruce's superior physical stats + his armor give him the win here.
What if Bruce was nude? haw-som

batdude123
What if Bruce was nude? haw-som

Bedroom calisthenics ftw.

Philosophía
I'm going to say Lady Shiva takes it h2h, just to argue with Batdude. ha-som

BruceSkywalker
They have fought many times with Batman taking the majority.

same with this fight here Batman ftw

batdude123

grimify

>_>

Except that Bruce has a winning record vs both of them.

Warrior18
Batman for all the reasons stated.

Juntai
Batman.

King Castle
batman imo gets the majority

Daredevil1
Batman wins the majority.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.