Superman runs the Absorption Gauntlet w/twist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthgoober
Ok so here's the twist, every round his opponent is just a progressively stronger Wonder Man.

Each time the Supes takes down WM, the abilities of the next person on the list is added to WM's arsonal. Both Supes and WM are fully revitalised at the start of each match.

*Note*
Transfers ALL powers, gear, experience/training and knowledge of powers/gear as well as transfers all memories of the previous fight. Weaknesses are NOT transferred, however. Duplicate powers/gear/experience/skills stack so 2 ppl with class 10 strength makes a class 20, etc.

Rd 1. Wonder Man
Rd 2. +Black Panther
Rd 3. +Captain America
Rd 4. +Spiderman
Rd 5. +Sabretooth w/Adamantium
Rd 6. +Ms. Marvel
Rd 7. +Northstar
Rd 8. +Firestar
Rd 9. +Havok
Rd 10. +Vision
Rd 11. +Captain Mar-Vell
Rd 12. +Hercules

How far does he get?

Peterlane
He stops at 8

shokosugi
clears it

Prep-Man

D_Dude1210
I'd say 7. With Northstar's speed, Superman getting tagged by a Class 100 adamantium claw to the face will definitely be enough to stop him more often than not.

Enyalus

D_Dude1210
BTW, good idea on reworking the Absorption Gauntlet a bit. Starting off with a decently powered character (as opposed to a much weaker one) makes this a lot more interesting. smile Gonna do that from now on.

darthgoober
Originally posted by D_Dude1210
I'd say 7. With Northstar's speed, Superman getting tagged by a Class 100 adamantium claw to the face will definitely be enough to stop him more often than not.
Thanks for giving your reasoning.

EVERYONE ELSE LEARN FROM DUDE'S EXAMPLE mad !

psycho gundam
i'm stuck trying to figure out what would happen if ms.marvel and wonder man were "fused". her power is to absorb and amplify energies and well.... simon is ionic energy come to life or whatever.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.