Fantasy Fights

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Placidity
Say some of the best directors including Christopher Nolan, Sam Raimi, Wachowski brothers, James Cameron etc etc have offered to make a film just for you. Included in the crew would be the top fight choreographers and the very best custom picked CGI team who have worked on King Kong, Hulk, Spider-man etc.

- The budget would be $500 million dollars.

- Pure CGI film.

- This must be a 'Versus' movie. Can be a 1v1 vs, or teams, but the teams must be established ones, like X-men or F4 - i.e no custom teams.

- Characters can be from non-movies... (I'll remove this stip if people start complaining).

Which characters/team would you pick to face off against each other in the movie to create the geek's ultimate visual orgasmic experience?

Also, who would win in the end (yes, you can choose a lame 'draw/tie' ending if you want)?

Placidity
So I'll go first. One of my all time favorite fantasy battles...

Comics Wolverine

http://xrayvision.today.com/files/2009/07/wolverine.jpg

Vs.

Wolf from AvP:R

http://www.filmpeek.net/images/aliens-predator-requiem12.jpg

Ending: They both get screwed up after a long fight, Wolf sets off his kamikaze bomb and blows them both up. At the end, it hints that Wolverine is regenerating... So in a way, a tie, but ultimately...

Winner: Wolverine

Darth Martin
With a $500 million budget the best you can come up with is Wolverine? I must say, that would be a good fight but in the end I have to disagree and say the Wolf would win.

Quincy
Superman vs Goku

winner: Everybody

Tattoos N Scars
Ultimately, a great movie would be the retelling of Marvel's Secret Wars on Film...or DC's COIE, Coundown, or FC...maybe even the DOS arc in live action...lol

Also, if DC or Marvel could agree...do a live action crossover with the Justice League takin' on the Avengers. That would be awesome too.

Placidity
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
Ultimately, a great movie would be the retelling of Marvel's Secret Wars on Film...or DC's COIE, Coundown, or FC...maybe even the DOS arc in live action...lol

Also, if DC or Marvel could agree...do a live action crossover with the Justice League takin' on the Avengers. That would be awesome too.

Its a Vs movie... like Hulk vs Wolverine or AvP. JL vs Avengers is fine too. And you don't need to worry about permission. You can have Goku bashing Superman like he was a little boy if you want, DC won't give a crap in this scenario.

Dr Will Hatch
Can I ask for a shared universe movie? As in, not necessarily a film designed so a fight will occur, but one where they just happen to occur? I have a few ideas in mind(Peter Pan vs Pinhead; Indiana Jones and the muggle conquest of Hogwarts; The Dark Knight with the Punisher thrown in, etc)

Placidity
Originally posted by Dr Will Hatch
Can I ask for a shared universe movie? As in, not necessarily a film designed so a fight will occur, but one where they just happen to occur? I have a few ideas in mind(Peter Pan vs Pinhead; Indiana Jones and the muggle conquest of Hogwarts; The Dark Knight with the Punisher thrown in, etc)

Sure

Tattoos N Scars
I would've liked to see a Blade vs Underworld crossover. That would've been kick-ass in my opinion...to see how Blade would handle werewolves on top of vampires.

golem370
Cave Troll(LOTR) vs Hulk from Hulk II

Movie versions Juggernaut vs Thing or Hulk

Superman(Routh) vs Hancock(Pre-Amnesia)

Achilles(Pitt) vs King Leonidas(Gerard Butler) vs Conan(Arnold)

Beowolf vs Cave Troll(LOTR)

Alice(Milla) vs Jason or Predator

Kothoga(The Relic) vs William Corvinus(Underworld)

Achilles(Pitt), King Leonidas(Butler) & Conan(Arnold) Beast(X-Men United) Thing(Fantastic Four) Broken Tusk(Predator) Wolverine(X-Men) Seleen(Underworld) Michael Corvinus(Underworld) William(Underworld) vs The entire Uruk's army from all three movies including Trolls & Olphants

Placidity
Originally posted by golem370

Achilles(Pitt), King Leonidas(Butler) & Conan(Arnold) Beast(X-Men United) Thing(Fantastic Four) Broken Tusk(Predator) Wolverine(X-Men) Seleen(Underworld) Michael Corvinus(Underworld) William(Underworld) vs The entire Uruk's army from all three movies including Trolls & Olphants

You must really hate Orcs and Trolls laughing

Would take awhile though.

Alpha Centauri
Paging Impediment to the thread. This is a MOVIE forum for a reason.

On relevant topic, picking movies only:

Avengers (Thor/Iron Man/Captain America) Vs Superman/Batman/Green Lantern.

All of those have, had or will have their own movies.

-AC

Placidity
Gosh, you must be one of those really uptight people IRL.

Every time you post here is just to complain.

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by Placidity
Gosh, you must be one of those really uptight people IRL.

Every time you post here is just to complain.

How is it uptight to say "That's not permitted here."? It's not, it messes up the already questionable threads and is generally a bad idea.

Just because it stops you doing what you want doesn't make me uptight. I'm perfectly fine, not uptight at all. That's just an excuse tantrum-susceptible people throw out when they dislike being told they're wrong.

"I'm gonna ignore the rules.", "No.", "SO UPTIGHT!".

-AC

chilled monkey
I'd love to see Optimus Prime vs. Nemesis Prime. Either IDW's 'Dead Universe' arc, or the 'Transformers: Universe' version. Either one would be incredible.

Who would win in the end: Optimus gets through to Nemesis who lays down his life to save everyone.

I'd also love Transformers vs. Star Wars. Not sure which SW era it would be set in, but it would be great!

Who would win in the end: The Autobots and the Jedi team up and defeat the Decepticons and Sith/Imperials etc

Some others:-

Sailor Senshi/Ai Tenshi/Precure 5 vs. Mortal Kombat.

Who would win in the end: Sailor Senshi/Ai Tenshi/Precure 5

Transformers vs Sailor Senshi/Ai Tenshi/Precure 5

Who would win in the end: The Autobots team up with the Magical Girls and defeat the Decepticons.

chilled monkey
I would just like to point out that the last two are perfectly within rules, since there have been movies for Sailor Moon, Wedding Peach and Yes! Precure 5.

Animated movies, but still movies.

golem370
Originally posted by Placidity
You must really hate Orcs and Trolls laughing

Would take awhile though.

It would be a hell of a battle I mean they're were the army in Fellowship and 10,000Orcs in two towers alone with swords and bows and arrows.

What did you think of the other face offs

Impediment
Movie characters only. I'll allow it to stay open if this is the case.

gobstakid777
paralyzed jar jar vs unstoppably raging rambo
i'd luv to see that.it'd be very entertaining
why.idk....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.