Jb Stories Part Deux

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kram3r
ALRIGHT ALRIGHT GATHER AROUND FOR SOME STORIES ABOUT ME JB. ANYWAY, I GO INTO WORK TODAY AND AIN'T NOTHING BUT PUTTING OUT STOCK. NOW I TELL YA, DOING THAT STOCK WAS HURTING ME PLUMS AS I BENT DOWN MORE THAN ME FAIR SHARE OF TIMES, SO IT BECOMES EVENING, AROUND CLOSE TIME AND THIS LAWRENCE ****, WHO COMES IN EVERY ****ING THURSDAY OR SOME SHIT SEES THE ****ING BATTLE STAR GALATICA BOXSET ON BLU-RAY AND STARTS HAVING A ****ING HEART ATTACK WITH ONE OF THE DVD PEOPLE AND IS ALL "OMFG THERE IS MORE ON THIS DVD THAN I THOUGHT" AND HE'S ALL GOING OFF ABOUT IT TOO ME AND I'M ALL "MATE, RECKON YOU FORGOT YOUR MED YOUR YOU AIN'T RIGHT IN THE HEAD" ANYWAY RECKON SOMETHING SOMETHING ABOS. THEN END.

Mr. Bacon
Gay.

Kram3r
Originally posted by Mr. Bacon
Gay.

Mate, reckon you have some deal with one post in me threads and never coming back?

Mr. Bacon
Two posts now haermm

No im just really bored in my english class, youre pretty cool.

Hazardous
MATE, ASK HIM IF HE THINKS LUKE SKYWALKER WAS A GOOD PILOT IN BATTLESTAR GALACTICA CAUSE SPOCK WAS A BIT ALRIGHT IN THE FIRST ONE.

calvs
EPICEST FAIL

Kram3r
Two posts now haermm

No im just really bored in my english class, youre pretty cool.

You're a bit of alright yourself.

Originally posted by Hazardous
MATE, ASK HIM IF HE THINKS LUKE SKYWALKER WAS A GOOD PILOT IN BATTLESTAR GALACTICA CAUSE SPOCK WAS A BIT ALRIGHT IN THE FIRST ONE.

MATE, I AIN'T GOING NEAR THAT ****. ALTHOUGH THIS HOT CHICK I WORK WITH WAS ALL TALKING TO ME FOR AGES AND I'M ALL THIS IS IT, RECKON I ASK HER OUT, WAS ALL TALKING TO HER, TOLD ME CO-WORKER I WAS GOING TO BONK HER IN THE NEXT FEW HOURS AND ME CO-WORKER IS ALL "MATE, BIT OF A LESBO" MATE, TELL YOU, FML.

BakaXero
MATE, ASK HIM IF HE THINKS LUKE SKYWALKER WAS A GOOD PILOT IN BATTLESTAR GALACTICA CAUSE SPOCK WAS A BIT ALRIGHT IN THE FIRST ONE. What about Teal'c?

Mr. Bacon
Originally posted by Kram3r

MATE, I AIN'T GOING NEAR THAT ****. ALTHOUGH THIS HOT CHICK I WORK WITH WAS ALL TALKING TO ME FOR AGES AND I'M ALL THIS IS IT, RECKON I ASK HER OUT, WAS ALL TALKING TO HER, TOLD ME CO-WORKER I WAS GOING TO BONK HER IN THE NEXT FEW HOURS AND ME CO-WORKER IS ALL "MATE, BIT OF A LESBO" MATE, TELL YOU, FML.
Sucks.

Kram3r
Originally posted by BakaXero
What about Teal'c?

Mate, honest to ****, mean this in the nicest way, no ****ing idea what you talk about half the ****ing time. Bit of Barker ver 2.0

Sucks.

Mate, reckon I head back to Boston, get me some of them New England chicks. Saw them, reckon I was a bit in love.

Hazardous

MATE, WEAR A WIG, SHE WONT KNOW. SLIP IT IN QUIETLY, ACT LIKE WAS ACCIDENT. WIN.

What about Teal'c?

He's black. ermmnone

Kram3r
MATE, WEAR A WIG, SHE WONT KNOW. SLIP IT IN QUIETLY, ACT LIKE WAS ACCIDENT. WIN.

Reckon. haermm

Mairuzu
Church's chicken!

Mr. Bacon
Mate, honest to ****, mean this in the nicest way, no ****ing idea what you talk about half the ****ing time. Bit of Barker ver 2.0

Mate, reckon I head back to Boston, get me some of them New England chicks. Saw them, reckon I was a bit in love.
There are some fine looking women here yes
Where were you again?
Woburn? Waltham?

BakaXero

It's okay. I don't bloody know either.

Kram3r
Originally posted by Mairuzu
Church's chicken!

<3 u.

There are some fine looking women here yes
Where were you again?
Woburn? Waltham?

The latter, haha. I'll definitely be coming there more regularly soon though, because of family and etc. All jokes aside, NE is hella ****ing pretty.

Mr. Bacon
<3 u.

The latter, haha. I'll definitely be coming there more regularly soon though, because of family and etc. All jokes aside, NE is hella ****ing pretty.
Indeed yes

Sometimes winter sucks though.

Kram3r
Indeed yes

Sometimes winter sucks though.

Haha, you know, it was probably wasn't the coldest winter for me! I think because I was rugged up waaaay too much and I was too excited with being in America I didn't notice the cold until like the last two days. I was all "****, this state is cold.". California winter is pretty much like Sydney winter though.

silver_tears
You're all homos.

BakaXero
Staff discount?

calvs
Staph discount?

BakaXero
staph dick count

Kram3r
Originally posted by silver_tears
You're all homos.

Reckon you convert me? awesome

Staff discount?

Come to my store and I'll give it to you.

calvs
staph lick c*nt

BakaXero

Come to my store and I'll give it to you.
which store is that?

Kram3r
which store is that?

Strand Arcade, on Pitt St, in the city.

silver_tears

Reckon you just need a good look at the **** and you'll be fine. biscuits

Kram3r
Originally posted by silver_tears
Reckon you just need a good look at the **** and you'll be fine. biscuits

At the what!? haermm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.