You Know that feeling...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BakaXero
...When a bunch of people stare at you and walk away when you walk near like Snobs?

Happened to me the other day when me car broke down. Struth! Me rear Shaft came off. Thought I'd take it off completely and switch it to four wheel.
I didnt have me ****en tools, I was like **** me dead. But lucky i see a farm in the distance and i was like must be my ****en day! Went for a walk to the farm. I past a ****en paddock and realise a bunch of bloody cows were looking at me! I was like **** me! walked towards the bloody thing and they ****en move bloody away. I thought to me self. I'd be eating one of them later. Anyways burrowed some tools and took me shaft off, switched to four wheel and ****!!! me four wheel is ****en busted!!

Hazardous
haermm

calvs
You know that feeling when you're jacking-off right before you cum, you know you're gonna cum and you can't do anything about it except maybe put some tissue in front of your Urethra and hope for the best?

I love that feeling wink

Kram3r
Originally posted by Hazardous
haermm

haermmhaermm

BakaXero
spinning

Fallen
is this what you've been reduced to without a functioning brain in that hallow head of yours? stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.