Kun and Ulic vs Dooku and Maul

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kotor3
Who wins?

bayhunter12
dooku and maul take this but easily.

Borbarad
Kun solos... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Dr McBeefington
Originally posted by Borbarad
Kun solos... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Lol

DarthDaniel1001
I wouldn't go as far as to say Kun solos, but yeah, I don't think Maul and Dooku will be making it out of this one.

mattatom
Originally posted by DarthDaniel1001
I wouldn't go as far as to say Kun solos, but yeah, I don't think Maul and Dooku will be making it out of this one.
Maul will end up 'armless and 'eadless. While Dooku gets bisected at the waist.

bayhunter12
I doubt it. Dooku could hold up for a while against eiter of these opponents in a saber match, same for maul.

mattatom
Originally posted by mattatom
Maul will end up 'armless and 'eadless. While Dooku gets bisected at the waist. Hidden references go amiss these days.

xxxpoppunker182
I'd give this to dooku and maul for sure.

maul would beat ullic before kun took out dooku and then they would double team ullic

Dr McBeefington
The question is, would Kun alone be enough to defeat Dooku. The same question goes for Ulic and Maul.

bayhunter12
mabeye, it really depends on how long the fight lasts.

xxxpoppunker182
if maul is the deadliest sith apprentice in history up till tpm and he tanked sidous lightning and took the most powerful sith off gaurd in whixh he nearly killed him id say maul would be able to kill ullic before exar or dooku kill each other and then they would double team kun

bayhunter12
agreed.

Darth Truculent
Is this Exar with his Amulets? If so, then they haven't faced an Ancient Sith weapon and Exar is very familar with the double blade lightsaber. After all, he did invent it.

bayhunter12
maul is pretty familar with it himself.

DarthDaniel1001
Originally posted by mattatom
Maul will end up 'armless and 'eadless. While Dooku gets bisected at the waist.

Yeah. Kun destroys Maul and then he and Ulic crush Dooku

mattatom
Still noone picks up the backward reference? sad

Gideon
Originally posted by xxxpoppunker182
if maul is the deadliest sith apprentice in history up till tpm and he tanked sidous lightning and took the most powerful sith off gaurd in whixh he nearly killed him id say maul would be able to kill ullic before exar or dooku kill each other and then they would double team kun

One of the deadliest.

mattatom
I was going to say doesn't that mean Maul> Kun?

xxxpoppunker182
kun did not invent the dbl

kun is good but even if he faces maul first maul will be able to stay alive while dooku demolishes ulic in like 1 minute then he assists maul with kun.

no matter how u spin it dooku and maul win in a fair fight because obviously kun could solo this with1 amulet blast but that really isnt kun doing anything because any darksider can use an ancient sith weapon or amulet and that doesnt mean they are better or stronger in a fight.

mattatom
So your saying Kun wouldn't use any means to win?

Gideon
Well, it's not like he's a Sith.

mattatom
Originally posted by Gideon
Well, it's not like he's a Sith.
True just a guy with some bling and a cool saber.

xxxpoppunker182
im not saying kun wont use any means i think its stupid to give him the ammy its like this rotj sids vs lotf luke well rotj sids just uses the deathstar to destroy the planet lukes on and wins.

thats not a vs fight.

Red Nemesis
That isn't even a little bit valid.

I'll give you a second to try to figure out where you went wrong. It'll be like a whodunnit! If you can look at the clues you might be able to figure it out before the answer is given! eek!

'kay?

Got your guess? Let's see if it was right!

The analogy Amulet ('ammy') is to Kun as Death Star is to Sidious is majorly flawed. The Death Star is not a personal weapon; Sidious would be unable to carry it into any arena.

Thanks for playing!

This was one of the less intelligent things I've heard read today, a schedule which included a discussion about the logistics of bisecting a human in order submerge exactly one half of the aforementioned being. Your failure saddens me.

Dr McBeefington
To submerge*

truejedi
Amulets are a little bitty bit (notice how i covered myself before proceeding) akin to allowing Nihilius a fully functioning Insta-Kill. what is even the point then? doesn't it make it a spite?

Red Nemesis
Originally posted by Dr McBeefington
To submerge*
I hate you so much.

Originally posted by truejedi
Amulets are a little bitty bit (notice how i covered myself before proceeding) akin to allowing Nihilius a fully functioning Insta-Kill. what is even the point then? doesn't it make it a spite?
Does it make it spite?

Gideon
Something about this argument has always bothered me. With lightsabers, which are also personal weapons, an enemy combatant possesses a weapon -- either another lightsaber, a Sith sword, or Vodo's magic stick -- that prevents one of them from entering the fight with a distinct advantage. Kun's amulets and other Force-assisting arcana allow the user to wield powers that would otherwise be beyond their reach.

You could argue that Sidious obviously couldn't carry the Death Star around his wrist or in his pocket, but the truth is that both the amulet and Death Star serve the same function but on a higher scale, and both users require each weapon in order to execute its function.

Not that it really matters, but I figured I'd share my thoughts on it.

Red Nemesis
Could and did. Do you really see no (or little) distinction between the DS and amulets?

Gideon
Originally posted by Red Nemesis
Could and did. Do you really see no (or little) distinction between the DS and amulets?

Size-wise? NoObviously.

Function-wise? No. Both destroy things. Kun needs his amulet to perform the blasts; Sidious needs the Death Star to blow up planets. Neither can perform either feat without their respective tools. And, in both cases, the combatants who are armed with an equal and opposite tool are few and far between.

xxxpoppunker182
no. both of them perform a huge blast that destroys what it hits

the point is if its u vs me and i whip out a gun and shoot u we never fought

now if u wanna bring in lightsabers id argue its an extension of who they are like their arm and it requires them to use their own skills and knowledge where as an ammulet would be like the gun u dont need skill to use it

Red Nemesis
Then you do not draw a distinction between a pocketknife and a katana, or a slingshot and a bazooka. They both cut things and propel things, respectively.

Gideon
Originally posted by Red Nemesis
Then you do not draw a distinction between a pocketknife and a katana, or a slingshot and a bazooka. They both cut things and propel things, respectively.

Your brilliance is staggering.

If both combatants are armed with a bazooka or a katana or a slingshot, then fine.

If the hypothetical versus scenario is that both combatants have a katana and one has a bazooka, then yes, we have a problem.

Red Nemesis
That's what it took to click. Sorry I'm so slow, it's been a tough day. The problem is that Luke (for example) doesn't have an amulet to match Kun's.

*lightbulb*

mattatom
Originally posted by Gideon
Your brilliance is staggering.

If both combatants are armed with a bazooka or a katana or a slingshot, then fine.

If the hypothetical versus scenario is that both combatants have a katana and one has a bazooka, then yes, we have a problem.
Unless ofcourse person with said bazooka couldn't hit the wide side of a barn and then proceeds to be decapitated.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.