Movieverse Fight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

outavodka
Spiderman
Daredevil
Blade
Ironman
vs
Hulk

and

X-Men
vs
Fantastic Four

Juk3n
Aside from this being the COMIC...

How can this ever be a fair fight?

Lord Feron
X-Men... Prof X mind rapes the shit out of everyone. Or Pheonix atomizes them.

Survivor19
Two spite fights.
Hulk, X-Men.

rotiart
Hulk in the first scenario

silver surfer in the second...

ankur29
Originally posted by outavodka
Spiderman
Daredevil
Blade
Ironman
vs
Hulk

and

X-Men
vs
Fantastic Four

which hulk

bana/norton

Tattoos N Scars
Originally posted by ankur29
which hulk

bana/norton

I don't think it matters, either Hulk would take that team out, imo

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
I don't think it matters, either Hulk would take that team out, imo

I'm not sure of how good would fair Norton's Hulk against Iron Man.
Bana's Hulk would so ****in' destroy them.

For the second fight, I'm not sure of who would win, Sue and Ben have intesting feat, so is Johnny. Reed, on the other hand, is pretty much ****ed.

Tattoos N Scars
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
I'm not sure of how good would fair Norton's Hulk against Iron Man.
Bana's Hulk would so ****in' destroy them.

For the second fight, I'm not sure of who would win, Sue and Ben have intesting feat, so is Johnny. Reed, on the other hand, is pretty much ****ed.

I don't think Iron Man would really hurt Norton's Hulk though. I don't think movie Iron Man had anything much better than what General Ross had been throwin' at Hulk. The only advantage I see IM having, is his flight ability...and being able to keep out of Hulk's reach. Also, the only bad thing about the Norton Hulk, that I saw..was that it didn't seem he could jump or run as fast as Bana's Hulk.

I still say either Hulk wins...especially if Norton's Hulk was able to grab IM.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
I don't think Iron Man would really hurt Norton's Hulk though. I don't think movie Iron Man had anything much better than what General Ross had been throwin' at Hulk. The only advantage I see IM having, is his flight ability...and being able to keep out of Hulk's reach. Also, the only bad thing about the Norton Hulk, that I saw..was that it didn't seem he could jump or run as fast as Bana's Hulk.

I still say either Hulk wins...especially if Norton's Hulk was able to grab IM.

In the Incredible Hulk movie, his HF isn't shown. And don't undestimate Iron Man: The dude caught a car thrown and have put it smoothly on the ground.
On the other hand, Bana's Hulk have been shot with a nuke at point blank range and survive it, fall from 90 000 feet in the ocean and his HF is shown.

Blanket
Originally posted by Lord Feron
X-Men... Prof X mind rapes the shit out of everyone. Or Pheonix atomizes them. Yes, Phoenix and Xavier were part of the X-Men in the movie. If that's the case, I wonder how they'd fare against Doctor Doom, Galactus, and Silver Surfer...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.