Thanos vs. Supes vs. Thor (Strength and Durability Contest)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KuRuPT Thanosi
There has been some debate in other threads on who is stronger and more durable. So, who wins these situations... Think of this as a round robin type thing. They each will face each other the same amount of times in each contest.

1. Tug of War Contest (Best out of 5)(no flying)
2. Wrestling match (They lock arms to start and the first person to throw the other on the ground wins. Best outta 5)
3. They both Stand right in front of the other and take turns punching the other until one of them is knocked out.
4. The have to stand there and each take a normal blast from Galactus. Who gets put down first?

How do you see you them finishing when all is said and done.. the order?

Rage.Of.Olympus
That conservation is just stupid in my opinion. It's rather clear, that Thanos is above both Thor and Superman. Sorry, that I'm off topic a bit.

Enyalus
Conversation.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
That conservation is just stupid in my opinion. It's rather clear, that Thanos is above both Thor and Superman. Sorry, that I'm off topic a bit.

Well I don't disagree but there seems to be some debate on that matter so I wanted a general feeling from people. I mean afterall Supes and Thor do have the lifting feats and Thanos doesn't...

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Well I don't disagree but there seems to be some debate on that matter so I wanted a general feeling from people. I mean afterall Supes and Thor do have the lifting feats and Thanos doesn't...

That's just silly. All you have to do, is look at his fights to realize his level of strength. I mean, does Galactus have their lifting feats? No. Is Galactus stronger if he wants to be? Damn straight.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
There has been some debate in other threads on who is stronger and more durable. So, who wins these situations... Think of this as a round robin type thing. They each will face each other the same amount of times in each contest.

1. Tug of War Contest (Best out of 5)
2. Wrestling match (They lock arms to start and the first person to throw the other on the ground wins. Best outta 5)
3. They both Stand right in front of the other and take turns punching the other until one of them is knocked out.
4. The have to stand there and each take a normal blast from Galactus. Who gets put down first?

How do you see you them finishing when all is said and done.. the order?

= superman. dude can fly in the light speed vicinity, and has insane strength. not saying he's stronger than anyone else, but in tug of war he'd win.

= toss up

= thanos hands down. after him...not too sure

= thanos by far, then superman, and in last thor.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by psycho gundam

= superman. dude can fly in the light speed vicinity, and has insane strength. not saying he's stronger than anyone else, but in tug of war he'd win.

= toss up

= thanos hands down. after him...not too sure

= thanos by far, then superman, and in last thor.

Good point man, I intended them not to be able to fly and use just pure strength and thus edited my Thread.

Slaanesh
Thanos take all...he's just in a different league...

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Slaanesh
Thanos take all...he's just in a different league...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.